Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

tbp posted:

i had already liked caulifla before but when kale went berserk and was about to crush her hand in the most recent ep and cauli's only reaction was "KALE UR SO COOL HOLY poo poo" that made me love the character

Perhaps. But with Kale so...dependant, mentally, on Caulifla, I suspect they will get her eliminated, so Kale can go crazy. Whether it results in a better control(So she's not so dependant) or not, that's what I suspect. I mean, when Goku dodged one of cauli's moves, she just went WHY DID YOU DODGE!" That's....Cauli really is turning out to be a 'nicer' Paragus, despite herself.

I think of Gohan a bit here. The clash with Perfect Cell, and Goku contantly telling him even from the afterlife that he can do this and surpass Goku and he refuses to believe it. Gohan's still got that hero worship even now. Can't blame him, really. Him and Vegeta are both on entirely different levels, and they're still getting better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Bloodly posted:

Perhaps. But with Kale so...dependant, mentally, on Caulifla, I suspect they will get her eliminated, so Kale can go crazy. Whether it results in a better control(So she's not so dependant) or not, that's what I suspect. I mean, when Goku dodged one of cauli's moves, she just went WHY DID YOU DODGE!" That's....Cauli really is turning out to be a 'nicer' Paragus, despite herself.

I think of Gohan a bit here. The clash with Perfect Cell, and Goku contantly telling him even from the afterlife that he can do this and surpass Goku and he refuses to believe it. Gohan's still got that hero worship even now. Can't blame him, really. Him and Vegeta are both on entirely different levels, and they're still getting better.

Unless something weird happens they're gonna stay fused for the rest of the time left

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Something weird is gonna happen.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I really think the fusion timer is gonna accidentally win u6 the tournament

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Saagonsa posted:

Unless something weird happens they're gonna stay fused for the rest of the time left

Kafla is about to be eliminated, but unfuses so Kale can throw Caulifla back into the ring at the last second. or the other way around.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I'm glad Goku is inspiring his two new daughters to get real tough to help him with his eventual over throwing the gods of destruction/creation like his chat with Hit when Beerus and Champa were arguing.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Does u6 have a mirror Badibi so Caulifla can get a majin powerup when she hears that story?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

CharlestheHammer posted:

Something weird is gonna happen.

"First thing I'm gonna do when I get home is step in front of a full length mirror, strip down, turn super saiyan, and--"

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Fartbox posted:

Monaka was a joke. Then the joke was over

You won't want to look at these spoilers then:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Sky isnt green, cant be real.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

tbp posted:

i had already liked caulifla before but when kale went berserk and was about to crush her hand in the most recent ep and cauli's only reaction was "KALE UR SO COOL HOLY poo poo" that made me love the character

That scene was the best, Caulifla's genuine admiration for Kale is just the sweetest thing ever.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Anyone else still following Multiverse? Because holy poo poo, I've really enjoyed the last couple dozen or so pages.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

g0lbez posted:

Not before Goku secretly tosses Jiren a senzu bean

LOL if you think Goku will be remotely secretive about tossing any incredibly dangerous opponent a senzu bean.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

New Leaf posted:

Anyone else still following Multiverse? Because holy poo poo, I've really enjoyed the last couple dozen or so pages.

yeah the babidi takeover has been pretty good

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Goku will beat up Kefla, but not KO her. Then, he will knock Jiren off the edge then use instant transmission to grab Jiren and put him back on the platform, hop off, and say “Kefla you can do it!”

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

New Leaf posted:

I remember that poo poo. This arc may be bad, but at least it's miles better than that comic.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Kashuno posted:

Goku will beat up Kefla, but not KO her. Then, he will knock Jiren off the edge then use instant transmission to grab Jiren and put him back on the platform, hop off, and say “Kefla you can do it!”

You know I was really expecting the U2 Yardrat to do this, use the IT to take a heavy hitter off the stage along with himself

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Wow, this episode ruled.
Caulifla and Kale continue to be awesome. I cannot wait to see what Kefla (Kafla?) has in store for us in the next few episodes. I hope the fusion lasts for awhile.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Kashuno posted:

This seems like the best way to learn about whatever Gohan's new form is: Legendary PTSD Flashback Saiyan Blanco

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Get hype.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Before people lose themselves over this

1: it's from next week's episode, not tomorrow

2: it's likely an unfinished shot the shot of Goku in SSG when he helped Hit against Dyspo also had no aura

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Whether or not they mean to imply Kale and Cauli are romantic towards eachother (either one sided or not) it still leaves us with 3 possible good readings:
1: Gals can be pals without needing a dude to really mean anything to either.
2: Gals and guys can be together
3: Gals are strong and best friends and kick rear end.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Zedd posted:

Whether or not they mean to imply Kale and Cauli are romantic towards eachother (either one sided or not) it still leaves us with 3 possible good readings:
1: Gals can be pals without needing a dude to really mean anything to either.
2: Gals and guys can be together
3: Gals are strong and best friends and kick rear end.

Compare them to Goku and Vegeta when they fused.

Kale and Caulifla are two friends (possibly more) who kick rear end. They help inspire each other to be better at fighting, and rely on each other. They realize that they'll kick even more rear end if they fuse.

Goku and Vegeta were two rivals (possibly more) who kicked rear end. Vegeta basically had a hate-boner for Goku and was obsessed with being better, while Goku basically didn't care about Vegeta unless he gave him a good fight. Vegeta was all pissy about fusing and only did it because it was going to mean the end of the Universe otherwise.

Proof that U6 Saiyans are way better than U7 Saiyans and that lady Saiyans are way better than dude Saiyans.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Caulifa seems the type to me to love on whoever the hell she drat well pleases, and I don't think gender really makes a difference. She's in charge, that's all that really matters.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Does Zeno have a really blatant speech gimmick that I somehow never noticed in Japanese? Because in the German dub he ends literally every sentence with "ne?" and it's gotten old by the second time.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

a cartoon duck posted:

Does Zeno have a really blatant speech gimmick that I somehow never noticed in Japanese? Because in the German dub he ends literally every sentence with "ne?" and it's gotten old by the second time.

DOKI DOKI

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

The Bee posted:

DOKI DOKI

WAKU WAKU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I feel that's a more recent thing what with them being constantly flabbergasted by punchmans, but in this dub he does it even when annoyed by Beerus and Champa at the end of the U6 vs U7 tournament.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Caulifa seems the type to me to love on whoever the hell she drat well pleases, and I don't think gender really makes a difference. She's in charge, that's all that really matters.

all saiyans are bi

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Genocyber posted:

all saiyans are bi

all but a handful ever since freeza blew up their planet, yeah

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Genocyber posted:

all saiyans are bi

Well...but...hmm...aw hell, :agreed:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Genocyber posted:

all saiyans are bi

I think they're closer to whatever the word is for someone who doesn't care as long as the other person can punch good.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I like it when other characters get sick of Goku doing this, usually when he gets too excited over something actually serious. He really does say it way too often.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Covok posted:

I think they're closer to whatever the word is for someone who doesn't care as long as the other person can punch good.

They enjoy fisting, it's a well-documented thing on the Internet.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
The Sailor Scouts aren't particularly good at punching and the Saiyans love them according to the internet so ???

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

The Bee posted:

DOKI DOKI

Hi, Zeno here!

Welcome to the Tournament of Power! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that your universe might be obliterated, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!

Every minute is full of energy beams and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique tournament fighters:

Goku, the middle aged bundle of sunshine who values fighting the most;
Kale, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;
Jiren, the quiet and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of justice;
...And, of course, Zeno, the ruler of the multiverse! That's me!

I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Tournament become a more terrifying place for all my participants. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

chiasaur11 posted:

Hi, Zeno here!

Welcome to the Tournament of Power! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that your universe might be obliterated, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!

Every minute is full of energy beams and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique tournament fighters:

Goku, the middle aged bundle of sunshine who values fighting the most;
Kale, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;
Jiren, the quiet and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of justice;
...And, of course, Zeno, the ruler of the multiverse! That's me!

I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Tournament become a more terrifying place for all my participants. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me?

Good, but the MC is clearly Goku in this case.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Kashuno posted:

The Sailor Scouts aren't particularly good at punching and the Saiyans love them according to the internet so ???

Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Uranus are very good at punching actually.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Realistically, how the gently caress is anyone gonna beat Jiren anyway? Even Ultra Instinct's not enough, and as far as I recall, he's yet to go all out on anyone so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Realistically, how the gently caress is anyone gonna beat Jiren anyway? Even Ultra Instinct's not enough, and as far as I recall, he's yet to go all out on anyone so far.

You underestimate the power of Gokuing.

EDIT: plus Goku doesn't need to BEAT Jiren. He just needs to stall him enough that U7 has a lead or ties for Most People On The Ring.