Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Fargin Icehole posted:

with what motherfucke,r, your babe magnets??

thats right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Jiren was already knocked out by Hit the time effect just hasn’t hit him yet

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Kashuno posted:

you know as anti-climatic as it would have been, Universe 6 could probably have taken out Jiren by getting Hit to freeze him and then getting the rest to just destroying the platform around him

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

B-But this is the strongest material in the UNIVERSE. It's UNBREAKABLE.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I like to think grand priest summoned the wrong kinda rock and is too embarrassed to admit it

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Turns out the Grand Priest is not, in fact, the secret hidden villain but in fact the new Shin, incompetence and all.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

B-But this is the strongest material in the UNIVERSE. It's UNBREAKABLE.

The pillar in the middle seems fine

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Kashuno posted:

It would be hilarious if Jiren just dropped dead on the final 30 seconds of the match.

Zen-oh would let it slide because it was cool.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Babe Magnet posted:

thats right

*anime surprise face*

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Genocyber posted:

Turns out the Grand Priest is not, in fact, the secret hidden villain but in fact the new Shin, incompetence and all.

Those gods of destruction probably rushed the repair job.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Kashuno posted:

I don't think I'd even be mad if this really happened.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Jiren just has to say the magic word

NANI?

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

I don't think I'd even be mad if this really happened.

I'm down for pretty much anything beside "A member of the Son family pulls out another level of power up and wins."

If it's the purple dildo w/ googly eyes doing something cool, that's even better.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
It turns out, Jiren's allergic to Namekians.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I still kind of wish that Goku had been the first one eliminated from U7. I know there are good reasons why the writers could never have done that, but it would have been an interesting twist.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

TrilliontonNixon posted:

I still kind of wish that Goku had been the first one eliminated from U7. I know there are good reasons why the writers could never have done that, but it would have been an interesting twist.

If that happened it would pretty much set the tone as "something is going to happen to undo that" like... well, when Goku was the first one to lose in the U6 tournament.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yea goku getting eliminated first already happened and was undone for the grand finals of a tournament. not exactly new ground to cover there

goku loses constantly anyway. having him lose again is just par for the course

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Goku legitimately defeating an opponent 1v1 would be the fresher breath of air at this point

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Goku legitimately defeating an opponent 1v1 would be the fresher breath of air at this point

Well he just beat kefla fairly

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

goku only ever beats goons in 1v1s except for freeza. kefla is basically the nappa to jiren's vegeta at this point

raditz: not a 1v1, still dies
vegeta: gets his rear end kicked in the 1v1 and is saved by a 4 year old, a midget, and yajirobe
freeza: goku... wins???
androids: heart virus
cell: forfeits, dies
buu: not a 1v1
beerus: gets beaten up by a space cat
freeza for the 3rd time: loses and needs vegeta to bail him out, who then needs whis to bail him out so goku can killsteal
hit: boneitus
zamasu: has to call in a baby to bail him out when he loses
jiren: lost once already and wants a rematch

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Well he just beat kefla fairly

and in the coolest way possible

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
Hey, hey

You forgot, uh, Yakon.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yakon's babidi's goon. I was only listing end bosses

goku has a much better track record against the henchmen, tho he's not exactly flawless there either (ginyu stole his body, he had a heart attack against 19, and cell jr hosed him up)

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Manatee Cannon posted:

goku only ever beats goons in 1v1s except for freeza. kefla is basically the nappa to jiren's vegeta at this point

raditz: not a 1v1, still dies
vegeta: gets his rear end kicked in the 1v1 and is saved by a 4 year old, a midget, and yajirobe
freeza: goku... wins???
androids: heart virus
cell: forfeits, dies
buu: not a 1v1
beerus: gets beaten up by a space cat
freeza for the 3rd time: loses and needs vegeta to bail him out, who then needs whis to bail him out so goku can killsteal
hit: boneitus
zamasu: has to call in a baby to bail him out when he loses
jiren: lost once already and wants a rematch

So what youre saying is

Goku is infact the legendary jobbersaiyan

Though the movies might have helped cultivate that image of undefeatable goku, he has a much, much better record there iirc.

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
http://dbfg.japeal.com/ This is pretty great

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Though the movies might have helped cultivate that image of undefeatable goku, he has a much, much better record there iirc.

It's weird that anime movies never focus on any of the hundreds of other cast members. It'd be like if every Marvel movie was just Captain America ft. Other Guy.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

TheHan posted:

It's weird that anime movies never focus on any of the hundreds of other cast members. It'd be like if every Marvel movie was just Captain America ft. Other Guy.

I mean to be fair most Marvel movies are basically Iron Man ft. Some Other People

Even Civil War and Spider-Man.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

http://dbfg.japeal.com?p1=116&p2=96&c=0

....trunks needs a gi

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Genocyber posted:

Well, it is a Celestial Bureaucracy. This sort of thing tends to happen.

One of the things that it feels like it's pushing hard is that the so-called rulers/guiders/so on have little connection to the ruled. They know very little about the people under them. And of course they're getting no guidance from above.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
In the end, a world without Gods is trashing every other universe AND managed to loving create time travel (which apparently no one else has since there aren’t other green rings) in the midst of constant hell on earth, not to mention managing to create a race that can make balls that literally let you break the rules of the universe just because, and there was an inter dimensional threat sleeping in their universe no less

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

http://dbfg.japeal.com?p1=26&p2=75&c=0

This is pretty great.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

http://dbfg.japeal.com/?p1=116&p2=96&c=0

Perfect

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Not, this is perfect,

http://dbfg.japeal.com?p1=105&p2=10&c=0

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
What about Chill (1st form) though.

http://dbfg.japeal.com/?p1=10&p2=14&c=0

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

The ultimate evil.

http://dbfg.japeal.com?p1=83&p2=106&c=0

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Goku's a lucky man.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

I guess also in the original timeline, Goku defeats Freeza again when he gets to Earth, before dying of the heart virus prior to the androids showing up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

So what youre saying is

Goku is infact the legendary jobbersaiyan

Wow, Vegeta is inferior to Goku in that aspect too.