Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

How'd Vegeta get to Namek to fight Metal Cooler?
He held his breath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staltran
Jan 3, 2013

Fallen Rib

Kashuno posted:

Goku is the MVP and anyone thinking otherwise is an idiot.

MVP award is going to the person who Zeno thinks is the coolest and Goku did a god drat kamehameha grind so

That was a while ago, it can easily be overshadowed by something at the end of the tournament. Freeza might still snag MVP by ringing out Jiren in a sufficiently cool way.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I think this is an unpopular opinion but this has been legitimately one of my favorite dragon ball arcs ever lol

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

tbp posted:

I think this is an unpopular opinion but this has been legitimately one of my favorite dragon ball arcs ever lol

When it hits it's a homerun, when it doesn't...well, that's par for the course when it comes to DBZ. So it's pretty good. Zamasu was dope but the pacing was all wrong.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:biotruths:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
*unsubscribe*

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I don't think Goku knows what sex is and Gohan's conception was immaculate.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Lookin at the real world it is the poor and uneducated who get the most kids and since Goku is the avatar of Poor and Uneducated he's probably spending every minute he's not training by porkin chi chi in everywhich way

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
with his huge super saiyan penis

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we are in for a long two weeks

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
and his rockhard butt bumping up and down and sweat running down his abs and strong arms and

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Zzulu posted:

and his rockhard butt bumping up and down and sweat running down his abs and strong arms and

Sir this is a wendy's drivethru

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Also, this, Android 13, and Broly all take place during the 10 days before the Cell Games. What the gently caress kinda week are these people having.

At least they have a spot where they could possibly fit in.

I guess continuity wasn't considered important when making DBZ movies?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Surprised the Christmas special this year didn't once again just have Cell wondering where everyone went. But then again those other specials were happening while he was waiting for them to arrive so it probably wouldn't work while they are near the end of the saga.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Kashuno posted:

we are in for a long two weeks

what would happen if a female fusion got pregnant

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

multijoe posted:

Probably depends how far along the pregnancy is when they unfuse

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Kashuno posted:

Probably depends how far along the pregnancy is when they unfuse

Less than an hour, I'd imagine.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I'm going to ruin the joke and say that it takes longer than an hour to get pregnant.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What if you get pregnant in the hyperbolic time chamber?

What if you go in the time chamber after you get pregnant?

Why didn't they just put Bulma in the time chamber when she was pregnant?

What happens if you use a time ring to go to the future when you're pregnant?

What happens if the baby is caught in Whis' bubble and then he rewinds time outside of it and the mother is rewound?

What if the same thing happens but the mom is inside and the baby is outside?

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
I'm reminded of Rumiko Takahashi's answer when asked what would happen if Ranma got pregnant as a girl and then changed back:

"I don't think about those things and neither should you"

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Flytrap posted:

I'm reminded of Rumiko Takahashi's answer when asked what would happen if Ranma got pregnant as a girl and then changed back:

"I don't think about those things and neither should you"

"What are ya, some kinda pervert? I don't take questions from perverts."

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Peewi posted:

Hard, yeah. None of the movies fit in canon at all. Even those that seemingly do have clear errors in them.

I think the only one that could fit is Bojack's and even there it's a stretch (since it means Trunks went back in time again for no real reason).

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Saiyan Eugenics: How to cultivate the S-Cell 'cos Chi-Chi's an unappreciative bastard by destiny_functional

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

im going to have to agree that there should be cross-mating between goku and vegeta. the tension's been there between them since day 1

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Blaze Dragon posted:

Hard, yeah. None of the movies fit in canon at all. Even those that seemingly do have clear errors in them.

I think the only one that could fit is Bojack's and even there it's a stretch (since it means Trunks went back in time again for no real reason).

I don't think it's too big of a stretch for him to go back after he kills Cell to let Gohan and the others know everything worked out ok (lol) and then decide to hang around for an extra week or two after they tell him about this tournament they're going to go to for funsies.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

How'd Vegeta get to Namek to fight Metal Cooler?

the canon answer to this and indeed every single question about dbz is "because shut up"

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

As long as vegeta finally gets to have kakarots baby like in my slash fics then I'm ok with this.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Kashuno posted:

What if you get pregnant in the hyperbolic time chamber?

What if you go in the time chamber after you get pregnant?

Why didn't they just put Bulma in the time chamber when she was pregnant?

What happens if you use a time ring to go to the future when you're pregnant?

What happens if the baby is caught in Whis' bubble and then he rewinds time outside of it and the mother is rewound?

What if the same thing happens but the mom is inside and the baby is outside?

My question is what the kids birthday would be.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
I think a lot of the fun here is that, unlike when we first watched Z/GT, the series hasn't already been over for years while we play catch-up with internet whispers. It's amazing to watch new Dragon Ball and not know what's coming or when the arc is ending or what's next. And we're only now actually getting that with Super.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

drilldo squirt posted:

My question is what the kids birthday would be.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

All i can think about is the Mistakes into Miracles .gif on this one.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

saiyans probably have a low fertility rate cause they're really hard to kill

so goku could be loving far more than we suspect

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Time to unbookmark this thread for the next two weeks.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Blaze Dragon posted:

TriffTshngo posted:

I don't think it's too big of a stretch for him to go back after he kills Cell to let Gohan and the others know everything worked out ok (lol) and then decide to hang around for an extra week or two after they tell him about this tournament they're going to go to for funsies.

Yeah that's canon. He goes back to let them know he saved his time. (Or in at least 1 timeline Cell kills him before he goes back)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
seriously tho that beam struggle with 17, Gohan, Frieza, Vegeta, and Goku was something else

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

multijoe posted:

I'm going to use this dumb post to make a dumb post of my own: Tien should split into four dudes, have them pair off and fusion dance, and then have the two fused Tiens fusion dance again. Then he should declare himself Super Tien and punch Goku in the mouth.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Peewi posted:

Most anime movies don't seem to bother with continuity, DBZ is just the one that gets the most attention.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cabbit posted:

I'm going to use this dumb post to make a dumb post of my own: Tien should split into four dudes, have them pair off and fusion dance, and then have the two fused Tiens fusion dance again. Then he should declare himself Super Tien and punch Goku in the mouth.

And then Super Tien splits into four Tiens, dances and then the last two pairs bust out the earrings "And this is to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!"

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

You guys are joking but that's just Fusion Zamasu's shtick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I am having a pretty boring day at work so I decided to find this and follow up and

quote:

adults will understand. there's enough aggression from her towards goku that you'd conclude she wants to get busy with him.