Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

The Bee posted:

I would unironically watch an entire episode of "OH HO HO HO HO" while all characters in attendance realize the mistake they've made.

Only if either F or Ultimate Battle loops the entire time, though.
If this entire thing with like sixty new characters and six months of TV was entirely and purely to get Frieza over to do the exact same poo poo he was doing in F, except on a bigger scale, it would be the stupidest goddamn thing ever. None of this business where Frieza just decides to win would build tension, subvert expectations, it wouldn't even remix old beats: it would just be the same goddamn poo poo, except this time it was the direct fault of the main character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Most of these new characters just existed to make characters from U7 look cool at least as far as this arc goes, it wouldn't surprise me that much.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Nessus posted:

If this entire thing with like sixty new characters and six months of TV was entirely and purely to get Frieza over to do the exact same poo poo he was doing in F, except on a bigger scale, it would be the stupidest goddamn thing ever. None of this business where Frieza just decides to win would build tension, subvert expectations, it wouldn't even remix old beats: it would just be the same goddamn poo poo, except this time it was the direct fault of the main character.

No, I mean literally just him laughing. It's music to my ears.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

The Bee posted:

I'm down for more Frieza laughing. His Ohohohoho is very strong

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

The Bee posted:

Yeah I meant like literally an entire episode of Freiza laughing himself idiot sick as Vegeta stares on in horror and Goku begins to do a little jig because his boy is holding up them 5 fingers which means it is OVERTIME

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Man, just think about how short this arc would have been if Freeza wasn't around to activate Freeza Time.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

idgi someone explain the joke thx & kami bless

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Dyspo said "I can't deal with this guy" regarding Freeza when he was just shooting random lasers around. I don't really interpret it as "I can't beat him" but more "ugh this is soo annoying. I'll come back to this later."

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Ramadu posted:

Dr. Piccolo and Vegeta's special training routine

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Ramadu posted:

Gratitude to physicians

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Ekusukariba posted:

Dr. Piccolo and Vegeta's special training routine

I still don’t get it. I don’t even know what I’m looking at. Two caves?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

be glad you don't know and leave it at that imo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

someone post it

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

The original image is Piccolo loving Vegeta in the rear end set to that background. You're welcome.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
It's the dragon ball equivalent of goons photoshopping rings to archways and gates.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Saagonsa posted:

The original image is Piccolo loving Vegeta in the rear end set to that background. You're welcome.

This post and avatar combination was pretty funny to me for some reason.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Saagonsa posted:

But Piccolo does not have a dick.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

MonsterEnvy posted:

You check?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

He does and he can stretch it too

This is common knowledge

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Stairmaster posted:

This is common knowledge

He's got that shine too.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Stairmaster posted:

This is common knowledge

you're thinking of Luffy from One Piece.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Google "Daily Dose Dragonball" or maybe "Piccolo Dick" and you'll get a Know Your Meme page telling you everything you "need" or maybe want to know about that image.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Nessus posted:

You check?

Heroes outright shows a Namekian naked.

They don't have dicks.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Heroes isnt canon tho

Piccolo has dangly bits
And they stretch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
However, Heroes does have some thing in it that ended up being legit (particularly, the openings) where they showed off Anilaza. Makes me hope the 5th opening comes true, where it's Goku/Golden Freeza vs Jiren in the end.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

All I want is for Gohan to beat Jiren after unlocking his "Ultra Instinct Mystic Saiyaman" form. Then Freeza tries something sneaky to secure the MVP award and Gohan just backhands him out of the ring.

Thank you Toei Animation for making my specific dream episode come true.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

A Fancy Hat posted:

All I want is for Gohan to beat Jiren after unlocking his "Ultra Instinct Mystic Saiyaman" form. Then Freeza tries something sneaky to secure the MVP award and Gohan just backhands him out of the ring.

Thank you Toei Animation for making my specific dream episode come true.

I'm gonna lose my loving mind if Gohan Blanco becomes canon.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

deadly_pudding posted:

I'm gonna lose my loving mind if Gohan Blanco becomes canon.
A lot of people would.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Kashuno posted:

However, Heroes does have some thing in it that ended up being legit (particularly, the openings) where they showed off Anilaza. Makes me hope the 5th opening comes true, where it's Goku/Golden Freeza vs Jiren in the end.

Imagine if instead of UI Complete Vegito, we get Gokieza.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The Bee posted:

Imagine if instead of UI Complete Vegito, we get Gokieza.

The fusion Fusions never gave us. That's something to add to Fusions 2, alongside Cellhan.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
that made me think of the DBZFusion Generator that was popular a little bit ago so here is Monster Carly http://dbfg.japeal.com/?p1=77&p2=102&c=0&event=noone

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Blaze Dragon posted:

The fusion Fusions never gave us. That's something to add to Fusions 2, alongside Cellhan.

I wish Cellin was back in fusions.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Part 1 of this was posted earlier in the thread. The sequel is even more amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UZBBf_DMXw

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Justin_Brett posted:

Most of these new characters just existed to make characters from U7 look cool at least as far as this arc goes, it wouldn't surprise me that much.

Dyspo, Toppo, Jiren from u11 Hit,Cabba,Kale and Caulifia from u6. Those are the characters they matter everyone else was a joke or there to make characters from this list or u7 look good.

Kashuno posted:

If this plays out like above, all of this is stupid as hell. Vegeta goes SSB and gets dunked by Jiren, Goku goes FULL POWER(?) SSB, even though he already has, and is expected to somehow do something? And then Gohan hesitates at defeating Toppo because 17 is there? Are you loving kidding me Gohan learn from your alien dad

Gohan's not allowed to do anything cool without also doing something dumb it's like a rule

Blaze Dragon posted:

Heroes outright shows a Namekian naked.

They don't have dicks.
How is green dick better than blue dick then? :colbert:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
my prediction
im p sure vegeta is gonna get UI at some point, but attack UI, and then goku and vegeta will fusion dance and have attack & defense UI and then Ultimate Battle will play and they'll do a cool thing and beat Jiren

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Vegeta will get punched and lose

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Attack UI makes no sense to me

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Attack UI makes no sense to me

You can perfectly read your opponents movements so you can know the exact attack to use to get past their defenses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I just view it as your body knows what the perfect attack at any given moment is, as opposed to UI defense where your body knows exactly how to move to avoid danger