Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I wonder how different Super would have been if Vegito had actually been permanent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Rhonne posted:

I wonder how different Super would have been if Vegito had actually been permanent.

They wouldn't have enough Saiyans to unlock the initial Super Saiyan God form so everyone would die

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

a neat cape posted:

They wouldn't have enough Saiyans to unlock the initial Super Saiyan God form so everyone would die

Goku knows Multi-Form so they would be fine.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a neat cape posted:

Eh I'm sure they could have wished Vegeta's brother in
They had Shenron

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

a neat cape posted:

Nah Vegito would count as two Saiyans for the ritual so they'd just have to do the God ritual on like, Goten instead

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Or Vegitto would've simply go SSJ3 and give Bills a hell of a fight before some contrived bullshit happened to split him into Goku and Vegeta again and then it would be the same as the original BotG.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the most recent episode was sick

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

ah yes, use Super Saiyan 3 in the form whose particular weakness is how much power he eats up. That's a great idea.

SS3 is the worst Super Saiyan form.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

TrilliontonNixon posted:

I love how Goku's shirt just disintegrated as soon as he transformed.

"Welp this poo poo's too hype for me, good luck pants."

:goku:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh my god i forgot about vegito's candy warmup exercises

also "i'm no ordinary candy, i'm a jawbreaker, the strongest piece of candy there is"

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Nodosaur posted:

ah yes, use Super Saiyan 3 in the form whose particular weakness is how much power he eats up. That's a great idea.

SS3 is the worst Super Saiyan form.

I mean, we're talking of a Vegitto who's permanently fused, no the one that stole Gogeta's shtick.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I mean, we're talking of a Vegitto who's permanently fused, no the one that stole Gogeta's shtick.

would that make ss3 not lovely all of a sudden

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I don't think the series ever has nor could take a moment where goku goes pants less too.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

would that make ss3 not lovely all of a sudden

Who knows?

If Super's 17 has proven something is that limitless energy can take a guy very, very, very far.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Who knows?

If Super's 17 has proven something is that limitless energy can take a guy very, very, very far.

Dr. Gero could have solved global warming. What a waste to put unlimited energy into some guy instead of a power plant.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rutibex posted:

Dr. Gero could have solved global warming. What a waste to put unlimited energy into some guy instead of a power plant.

"but i don't want to solve global warming, i want to kill goku"

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I suppose it's more important that Gogeta have his own weakness and we preserve the dignity of Vegeto having no limitations outside of Buu's poo gas.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Crabtree posted:

I don't think the series ever has nor could take a moment where goku goes pants less too.

Goku loses his pants a lot in early Dragon Ball

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Crabtree posted:

he bathes sometimes

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
They totally forgot Frieza is still on the stage right

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Calaveron posted:

Obviously he's still laying there somewhere, but the fact that none of the billions of explosions and destroyed platforms haven't sent him off is glorious.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Or Vegitto would've simply go SSJ3 and give Bills a hell of a fight before some contrived bullshit happened to split him into Goku and Vegeta again and then it would be the same as the original BotG.

No he would have still just gotten his rear end kicked Vegitto SS3 or not. And seriously you call him Bills. Do you want our opinion of you to go even lower.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Who knows?

Vegeto does not have limitless enegry.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Calaveron posted:

If they acknowledged him it would spoil the ending for the kids who have somehow forgotten the crazy, evil alien guy who was shrieking at the top of his lungs.

Wellwinds
Mar 20, 2010

Steve2911 posted:

Obviously he's still laying there somewhere, but the fact that none of the billions of explosions and destroyed platforms haven't sent him off is glorious.

It's too bad this fight is 'serious' because it would be great to see his limp corpse just pingponging around every time someone dramatically deflects an energy blast

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Nodosaur posted:

I suppose it's more important that Gogeta have his own weakness and we preserve the dignity of Vegeto having no limitations outside of Buu's poo gas.

Absolutely. It gives them their own particular niche and keeps Vegetto as the "Oh poo poo, we are utterly hosed option". And c'mon, Vegeta learning the fusion dance off screen is no more egregious than him getting new power ups off screen.

That said, I like the idea of Vegetto having Blue and Gogeta SSJ4 as their personal power ups.

Vegetto would rock SSJ4 though.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
What’s ssj4

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Absolutely. It gives them their own particular niche and keeps Vegetto as the "Oh poo poo, we are utterly hosed option". And c'mon, Vegeta learning the fusion dance off screen is no more egregious than him getting new power ups off screen.

That said, I like the idea of Vegetto having Blue and Gogeta SSJ4 as their personal power ups.

Please for the love of god stop posting this stuff

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I just can't buy Vegeta doing the dance at all. Like unless Bulma or the kids were on the line in a desperate way. He hates fusing already and adding a silly dance is too much!!

Though Vegeta as he is thru most of Super and esp the end here I could see doing it to be entirely fair.

However Gogeta is dumb, therefore,

e: also ssj4 is dumb yeah why do people keep showing up to defend it smdh

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Goku was almost certainly going to surpass Beerus before the end of Super and hey, it’s the end of Super.

The cat god was already pretty nervous about stacking Blue with Kaioken, he’s still got his hakai going for him but he’s gotta start hitting the gym like the rest if he wants to stay relevant

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Vegito doesn't have a "particular niche" if he has absolutely no flaws at all. It just makes him broken.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
SSJ4 always looks so bad

What a neat idea but terrible execution

That said I like God better than Blue and I'm hype for Blanco since it keeps Goku's good haircut.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Other than the earrings, you do realise that they're the same thing right?

The fact that there are two different methods of fusion available to the main cast is already dumb enough as it is without shipping the two different results.

stev fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Mar 4, 2018

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I like Blue a lot, but I have been loving these power ups that keep Goku's normal hair for the most part. loving love the way imperfect UI looks with the silver eyes and highlights.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Been watching the Fighterz story mode and man, I'm too spoiled by Japanese tracks. English dubs seem off and stilted in comparison.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Please tell me no one complained about this episode because it was so loving gooooooddddd

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I remember some people thinking Beerus was somehow going to completely shake off the rule that everyone becomes weaker than Goku at some point and man that was a silly idea

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

If Goku becomes stronger than everyone in existence, then what does he have to live for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Series about Goku having nobody left to fight and going through a mid life crisis please