Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I wonder if ISIS is dragon ball obsessed, or any other similar dangerous groups. One day ill try using it as a tool if I'm kidnapped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
the spoilers for the last two episodes are good

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

dr.acula posted:

I wonder if ISIS is dragon ball obsessed, or any other similar dangerous groups. One day ill try using it as a tool if I'm kidnapped.

"Day sixteen in the cell; mysterious masked man has slipped different pictures of Gotenks under the door every night for three nights now. I think... I think he might be drawing them."

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

tbp posted:

the spoilers for the last two episodes are good

no

way

motherfucker

e: Assuming the spoilers are true that does kinda suck, i really wanted Goku to take this fight. Frieza playing dead completely paying off it pretty great though

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Mar 8, 2018

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

multijoe posted:

no

way

motherfucker

e: Assuming the spoilers are true that does kinda suck, i really wanted Goku to take this fight. Frieza playing dead completely paying off it pretty great though

i like a few things about it. 1. that jiren can still compete with MUI which means it isn't a "win" button and 2. that freeza still has some role

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

What are these spoilers saying?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Universe 7's last man standing ... isn't Goku

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

If those spoilers are true, holy loving poo poo I will love super forever. This is exactly what I wanted.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

multijoe posted:

Universe 7's last man standing ... isn't Goku
I guess it kind of has been hinted at, there's no other reason for Frieza to have vanished for so long aside from a second ineffective surprise attack on Jiren.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Legit if you don't want spoilers for the end of the show, leave this thread now because someone is going to end up not using spoiler tags for it

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Ohhhhh ho ho ho ho!!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

They better commit to this, I want Jiren to be completely spent and Frieza just going to town tearing him to shreds winning in the nastiest way possible

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Seriously Frieza going to town and tearing Jiren's worn rear end out and completely vindicating his strategy of "lay low and take out the tired opponents" would be the absolute loving best.

I loving love the TOP Christ one of the all time great arcs.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
0 for 5 on Goku winning, huh.

Hahaha

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

multijoe posted:

They better commit to this, I want Jiren to be completely spent and Frieza just going to town tearing him to shreds winning in the nastiest way possible

The payoff would be Frieza using a completely utilitarian technique to push Jiren off instead of resorting to his laser finger pointer or other fancy/cruel attacks to get him

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

jiren unleashes his full form (probably the shirtless jiren we've seen) which is able to go toe to toe with MUI goku, although goku still has the upperhand apparently. jiren blows goku back with a point blank ki blast, and it looks like jiren eventually knocks goku off the stage. with some time remaining goku and jiren both glare at the zenos, kinda not happy that the fight is over i guess? so idt goku loses the fight to jiren but does indeed get knocked off the stage. then as the dust is settling freeza rises and beams jiren in the back

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Hey remember when they were like "nah dog it's fine this arena is made out of the hardest poo poo in the multiverse it's cool" and then it immediately turned into Rock Wasteland For Punch Fights #1042? And then it blew the gently caress up? Good times.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Pureauthor posted:

0 for 5 on Goku winning, huh.

Hahaha

Good. I would legit be mad if Goku just straight up won by getting UI. This is way better.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'm legit torn between Justice4Goku and lol this is awesome wreck him Frieza!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I hope it's not even a fight. Freeza just shoots Jiren in the back and he just falls off, defeated. I take back what I said before, they brought back freeza for god loving reason hot drat

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Kashuno posted:

I hope it's not even a fight. Freeza just shoots Jiren in the back and he just falls off, defeated. I take back what I said before, they brought back freeza for god loving reason hot drat

Yeah I want this real badly.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
The only bad thing about this spoiler is that it's frankly kind of insulting the audience's intelligence to expect that they've forgotten about Freeza in the interim period.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
The best part is Goku still gets to take credit since he was the one who brought in Frieza

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Freeza, SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

What if Frieza accidentally kills Jiren?

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

rare Magic card l00k posted:

What if Frieza accidentally kills Jiren?

He'd be disqualified and their universe would lose

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pureauthor posted:

The only bad thing about this spoiler is that it's frankly kind of insulting the audience's intelligence to expect that they've forgotten about Freeza in the interim period.

nah it's a kids show

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Obviously the audience haven't forgotten, what's important is Goku and Jiren have, being completely caught in their ever-escalating ultimate battle of destiny to the exclusion of everything else

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Burkion posted:

Freeza, SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!

Frieza the accidental shonen hero would be a lot of fun.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:bahgawd: Is that Frieza's music?!?!:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Oh gently caress yes, these spoilers sound incredible and are exactly what I hoped.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Welp, guess I’m dipping out of this thread for the next three weeks then

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Frieza with a steel chair outta nowhere is the best booking. If only we had enough episodes for Space Teddy Long to come out with a ringer and make this a TAG TEAM MATCH, PLAYA.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Kashuno posted:

nah it's a kids show

Frieza's not a character I could see most kids forgetting though.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCsKhxIkGh4

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
These spoilers were all predicted itt long ago.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

and? it's loving Dragonball. Who cares if it's predictable, it's still cool.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Zil posted:

:bahgawd: Is that Frieza's music?!?!:

Man, I would lose it if the show ended with the Maximum the Hormone song playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

sassassin posted:

These spoilers were all predicted itt long ago.

Every scenario under the sun has been predicted in this thread, half of them by me. Don't be such a wet blanket.