Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
why does it keep snowing

what the gently caress

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
https://twitter.com/louistomiinsan/status/969384762782629888?s=21

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lol

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

what

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
A true American Hero™ o7

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

fantastic

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
It seems so obvious to do like the anti veteran thing on Twitter but you don't see it enough

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

I knew a guy. A vet, served three years in the Navy. Never made it to his rate. He was, and he would brag about this, that he was a plane captain with a Navy reserve unit in California. Dude had issues. Could not hold down job to save his life. He worked at Gander Mountain for several years as a janitor, then quit to deliver hardware for a company in town. Currently he's unemployed and mooching off his wife.

This dude is hardcore Navy. He gave me poo poo because I never served. He always called it his "national service". He would shame me with the term "life long civilian". He thought he was British but he was born and raised in a shithole American small town. He mooched off his WW2 veteran dad until he passed. In fact he is a the professional mooch, always asking for money. He asked me for cash a few times and I always said "Uh, No", which made him hate me, because I would not give him $20 to buy antique crap with.

Mark Lodge is a reason why I pick my friends better.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Veterans should be exterminated

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Veterans should be exterminated

That’s a little extreme; maybe sterilization, thumb-ectomies, and a light lobotomy is more in order.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Instructional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ZbsH4-vfY

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

thock

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

https://youtu.be/sFW-yxe13lo

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Every time I watch that I laugh so much.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS1N5AkOE-8

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
You guys how does getting a patent work because I have this idea about mixing guacamole and hummus

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

You guys how does getting a patent work because I have this idea about mixing guacamole and hummus

Just buy dog snares and rebrand them to fat angry housewives who need ways to get their husbands into bed with them.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

I'd watch it.

Tuesdays at 7, on CBS.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Holy poo poo, there are some true spectacles of great lazy ideas I never even thought of out there.

There are people selling packaged "gold pay dirt" on amazon. It's like the lottery for gold bugs.

I need to buy a claim and sell dirt on ebay.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
hey guys

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

that was a good episode

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Wait is there more

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Zeris posted:

Wait is there more

https://youtu.be/RKm160Qcnqs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Wait is there more

top gear mate they raced her against the car

spoiler alert: the car won

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

She will be mine!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

God bless

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Clarkson is pretty clever for an orangutan.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Haven't had a drink in three weeks, and I've basically not been drinking at loving all since I started my job after getting back to Germany, with the exception of a proper night out on the town / brewery when I visit my friends back home (and that one time during our company's christmas party), so now booze hits me a lot harder than it used to do.

In any case, I've opened a luxurious 1.5l tetrapak of Lidl brand boxed wine, and have begun drunk-cleaning my tiny apartment.

I started assembling a winamp playlist to blast until GERMAN LAW requires of me to not blast music loudly in a residential area anymore, but then I opted for those dope retro 80s tunes. Working my way through Lazerhawks at the moment, what was that GiP-approved 80s-retro jam again?

I'm not bright enougzh anymore to properly google it, but if I recall correctly, we have been posting remixes and other songs from that DJ / group / whatever set to YouTube videos of Terminator, Dredd, and other classics

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Carpenter Brut. The newest album, Leather Teeth, is available for streaming on Spotify.

After listening to the new one, I plunked down for tickets and I'll be seeing him play in DC in May.

Ninja edit: Think I'm gonna have a few beers and listen to Carpenter Brut while I clean my apartment too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I didn’t even think he’d be touring US, I’m gonna have a look

I figured he was some euro trash dude in his parents basement that played a lot of job simulator PC games

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Carpenter Brut is pretty awesome live.

https://youtu.be/5ohbCPa5IlE

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I figured he was some euro trash dude in his parents basement that played a lot of job simulator PC games

You lookin' to step to, son?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

You got a problem with job sim games?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

gently caress almost like I spoke poorly about DS1 or B.B.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I like to farm in my spare time, come at me bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Carpenter Brut. The newest album, Leather Teeth, is available for streaming on Spotify.

It's all over youtube as well (legit don't know if that counts as :filez: )