Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

finished 4/4 12-14 hour shifts.

Another night of a few beers before bed, except I don't have to get up at 3 A.M to get to the gym before work.

Tomorrow It's garage cleaning time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/specials/bushworld-adventures

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
fuuuuuuuuuck

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:lol::lol: Holy loving hell

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
Holy poo poo! Lol

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:sbahj:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Everyone’s favorite pittsburgh troll (tori_cmos aka pittsburgh fentanyl cloud) has said that pcos bill is a frequenter of the pittsburgh reddit and he complains that its hard to ride a motorcycle weighing over 300 lbs.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Nice! posted:

Everyone’s favorite pittsburgh troll (tori_cmos aka pittsburgh fentanyl cloud) has said that pcos bill is a frequenter of the pittsburgh reddit and he complains that its hard to ride a motorcycle weighing over 300 lbs.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It’s him. He apparently doxxed tori and tried to point out his pittsburgh posts on SA. :lol:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Nice! posted:

It’s him. He apparently doxxed tori and tried to point out his pittsburgh posts on SA. :lol:

oh Jesus I have to go off and find a corner to giggle myself to death in

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I'm shocked that a tfr poster was a big fat weirdo

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
He also frequently posted on SA about a litany of gastrointestinal making GBS threads-related nightmares.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Those Shriner twins from the 80s seemed to scooter along pretty well.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

It was kinda fun watching him gloat about the Trump victory for a couple of days.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

good, pcos bill was a piece of poo poo and I'll never understand why lw and Cyrano kept him around especially given what lw did to TenementFunster

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Why am I not surprised?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Who is pcos bill

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

He is a noted Bad Poster.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Like bad in the poppyseed way or dipshit number ten cocks?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
the type of racist piece of poo poo that gets a pass because apparently TFR mods agree with racist MAGA chud poo poo I think

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

He's everything people think TFR is.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

There were only 2 people on this entire dead gay comedy forum I had on ignore. PCOS was one, Cultural Imperial was the other. Both are now banned. I wonder if that's telling of something.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Naked Bear posted:

He is a noted Bad Poster.

To clarify, I am not him.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Also TFR is supposedly the third gun forum he's ended up banned from, and he showed up in a now-defunct discord sporting a white supremacist avatar, a name that was one letter from "Aryan," and complaining about black people and women.

Someone got pissed enough about me wearing his permaban as a trophy hide that they rebought me the exact same avatar a while back, but added a pissy line about how I'm annoying. So that was a nice $10 for Lowtax victory.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_B1C2hMFhg&feature=youtu.be&t=1402

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
A current events thread pay aborted for obvious reasons:

I think you guys know more about what's wrong with San Diego than I do. I'm very confused by it. I think it's the most urban city I could be stationed in, but it has the same quantity and of quality of music venues than the town I went to college in which had 1/20th the population, only way more spread out. Everybody lives really far and hates that parking costs so much so they don't do anything. The people in it seem incredibly distant. Restaurant and bar staff are regularly incompetent, but the food and beer are fantastic.

There's nothing super wrong with it. There's bad infrastructure, but not Atlanta bad. Mass transit is weirdly inefficient and uses cops instead of turnstiles, but nowhere in the real parts of town is more than 1 hour away from anywhere else (but only homeless people take the bus). Nobody seems to make anything for a living. Somehow in the town where's Comicon happens, comic book shops don't survive.

I think the problem with this town is that I'm 30 and the beach is loving boring. Please tell me why you think your town or San Diego sucks.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Not the music that originally came with the video, but great nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
Judas Priest deep cuts work just as well for power drinking as they do power lifting.

Rob Halford cannot be allowed to pass from this extremely gay earth.

https://youtu.be/eN4ub3Z_DKQ

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
My main impression of San Diego was a sweltering parking lot.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
the only time I was in San Diego was while institutionalized and it was nice weather the times we got yard time so its A-OK with me!

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

My main impression of San Diego was a sweltering parking lot.

The cheap parking when you show up late to six flags during busy season

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Immanentized posted:

Judas Priest deep cuts work just as well for power drinking as they do power lifting.

Rob Halford cannot be allowed to pass from this extremely gay earth.

https://youtu.be/eN4ub3Z_DKQ

Sad wings of destiny, with the original ordering of songs, is one of my favourite alonebeer jams.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

lol drat

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

drat

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
That's amazing

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
lmao

In solidarity I'm gonna crack a beer and watch First Blood, a movie about one Veteran's struggle against the man the VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFiSvI6WRi8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

The Terror is a loving amazing show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYg8rEDT1RU