Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agronox posted:

Wait, what's that now?

Presumably that he's Black Mist, and he arrested a Twice clone of himself, or something, to explain how that scene happened when a lot of people thought he was actually Black Mist prior to that. I dunno, I never heard it before and am just guessing based on context. Though Black Mist's arrest isn't going to be for a while in the anime, so, maybe it's something else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

fractalairduct posted:

Isn't Todoroki's blue eye the scarred one? Admittedly I'm not sure if that's from the scarting or part of his half and half theme; but his other eye is grey.

Phone posting so I can't put up a pic, but his eye was blue before he was scarred.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
And notably Endeavor's eyes are also that same shade of blue.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Plot twist, Deku' s dad is actually related to Endeavor and thus he's actually Deku's uncle as well.

Dabi is revealed to be an orphan, his heritage goes unknown.

Hagakure is actually an alien and is naturally invisible to the naked eye.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I hope we at some point get a reveal on what hairstyle Hagakure has, but there's problems with having it be that she's visible to a certain quirk.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

I hope we at some point get a reveal on what hairstyle Hagakure has, but there's problems with having it be that she's visible to a certain quirk.

some sort of blind hairdresser that uses touch or echolocation

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Maybe she just shaves her head since a hairstyle is pointless for her and that's a lot easier than someone blindly going at her head with scissors or finding the one barber that can "see" her hair.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
....christ, people. You dust her hair with cornstarch-based baby powder before cutting, and then wash it out afterwards.

(not talcum-based, because that kills scissor edges.)

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

New omake dropped and the popularity poll is criminal

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Gang Orca at 33 is a goddamn travesty.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Hound Dog better be top ten or I will flip my poo poo.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Mina at only 36 is unbelievable.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I don't see Deku's Shoe. It better be on the top 10.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Yeah, what the gently caress!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Best Jeanist still getting top 20. :allears:

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Below Mineta even.

Worse, Mirio is even lower!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

This is the exact reason I hate popularity polls.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Unless she was in the top 10 and I'm forgetting, I don't even see Hatsume on that list, which is loving insane

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

how the hell is mirio at 41

i'm gonna yartz

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

kidcoelacanth posted:

New omake dropped and the popularity poll is criminal

So the top ten is going to include: Deku, IceHot, Bakugo, Ochako, All Might, Aizawa, Kirishima... what three am I missing?

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Iida, Shinsou, and I'm blanking

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Patware posted:

Iida, Shinsou, and I'm blanking

Kaminari I bet

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Ah probably Iida, Kaminari, Mei

Because I can’t believe she wouldn’t show up at all.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
how is mirio not higher wtf

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

How is tail boy 11?

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

tbp posted:

how is mirio not higher wtf

honestly i'd emptyquote this for an entire page if it wouldn't get me banned mirio is too good for them

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I'm surprised 53 people remember and liked Mustard enough to vote for him.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Rhonne posted:

How is tail boy 11?

https://www.reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/8gioxi/the_wth_ojiro_is_11th_on_the_popularity_poll_essay/

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Rhonne posted:

I'm surprised 53 people remember and liked Mustard enough to vote for him.

He did just show up in the anime

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
e:

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Aug 26, 2020

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

I had a feeling it might be something like that.

US : Tsuyu :: Japan : Ojiro

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
for the record this poll was done midway through the Overhaul arc with the top ten being published in the chapter right before Bakugou and the others meet the elementary school kids

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Scrap Dragon posted:

He did just show up in the anime

Which is what makes it weird. Manga readers won't have thought about him for years and anime watchers wouldn't have seen him yet. They won't exactly have ran the poll yesterday and published the results one day later. :v:

e;

Blockhouse posted:

for the record this poll was done midway through the Overhaul arc

Oh see this makes way more sense and even explains why Setsuno was listed. Does make Mirio being so low even more inexplicable though!

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 18:33 on May 21, 2018

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Popularity polls should be ranked voting because they always end up bad which is my incredibly pointless opinion. :colbert:

Tsuyu and Jirou plummeted but it's understandable since they doesn't really do much in the show. Mineta higher than Mina is pretty much indicative that character polls are terrible as the good characters cannibalize each other's votes.

Edit: Also Snatch confirmed dead RIP.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 18:39 on May 21, 2018

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Blockhouse posted:

for the record this poll was done midway through the Overhaul arc with the top ten being published in the chapter right before Bakugou and the others meet the elementary school kids

I mean, Shinso is cool and a good boy and I like him, but last time he did anything or was even featured in the manga in a role bigger than a cameo was in chapter 34. We are on chapter 183, why the gently caress is he in top 10.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

a desperate plea for him to not be forgotten

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah so Snatch did get killed by Dabi and Compress.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I can see why. Shinso is by far the most memorable and interesting class B character since he kind of introduced the whole concept of "sinister" quirks. I'd certainly rather have him in A than some of the minor A characters.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Sindai posted:

I can see why. Shinso is by far the most memorable and interesting class B character since he kind of introduced the whole concept of "sinister" quirks. I'd certainly rather have him in A than some of the minor A characters.

He's not in Class B, Class B is the hero course, Shinso is in the general education course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Lt. Lizard posted:

I mean, Shinso is cool and a good boy and I like him, but last time he did anything or was even featured in the manga in a role bigger than a cameo was in chapter 34. We are on chapter 183, why the gently caress is he in top 10.

from what i understand a not-insignificant part of the fandom wants him to replace mineta

purple for purple