Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Im still so fycked up over this page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

DisDisDis posted:

Im still so fycked up over this page

i like it.

i mean it makes me feel sad but i like it

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Whjat I mean is, its a really well composed and illustrated page

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
My Girlfriend is a Gamer is a short manhua (13 short chapters) about a gamer and her girlfriend. It's mediocre quality-wise, and the translation has some grammar issues, but I still think the story's fun for how short it is.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Onean posted:

My Girlfriend is a Gamer is a short manhua (13 short chapters) about a gamer and her girlfriend. It's mediocre quality-wise, and the translation has some grammar issues, but I still think the story's fun for how short it is.

one of the girls outright rapes the other at one point so uh

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Uh, wow. I missed that somehow.

Edit: Ah, right. That was the ending of a chapter and I just assumed she stopped, though there's nothing at all that indicates that.

Onean fucked around with this message at 05:28 on May 23, 2018

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Social Anxiety vs Yuri

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
drat, that's some good stuff

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

chumbler posted:

Social Anxiety vs Yuri

Don't doxx me

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/we_cant_go_back_to_just_being_friends_ch01

Girl wants to know what it's like to have sex with another girl, so she asks her lesbian friend.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
Shimanami Tasogare just concluded.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
It was a good ending for a good manga.

"Everything is fine and perfect" would have clashed with the overall message of the series. "Life goes on, despite everything" was a good way to end it.

Also I just found out that this is being published in my country, gonna buy it next time I'm at the comic book store.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
tfw

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

A good last chapter.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://mangadex.org/manga/20134 most of these were good. kinda weird age gap story

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
it's good https://mangadex.org/manga/22202

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Caught up with komi-san, what an adorable series. Yamai is still the absolute worst whenever she shows up but that's so rare now that I've almost forgotten her. Which is good. Because she's garbage.

Looking forward to tadano and komi starting dating in 300 chapters.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I feel like the random dude trio will start dating before those two do

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I've been reading a lot of webtoons.

My Student Couldn't Be a Psychopath!!

https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/psychopath

Featuring a gloomy MC and her odd LI. Yes, it's HS but less focus on the school aspect than other comics.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I made a thread for Komi-san. The unicode Komi face I tried to put in the thread title blew up, unfortunately. Alternate title suggestions welcome.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Captain Invictus posted:

I made a thread for Komi-san. The unicode Komi face I tried to put in the thread title blew up, unfortunately. Alternate title suggestions welcome.

When I learned of Komi-san it was described to me as a manga about a "vibrating owlcat" and I still don't really have a better description than that.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Wait you have to pay to read the comics at Lezhin? :( :sigh:

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Yes, Lezhin wants to make money, as they are a huge publisher of indie webtoons.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Paying artists for their work :eyepop:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

sinky posted:

Paying artists for their work :eyepop:

A thing Lezhin is v. bad at

rvm
May 6, 2013
After reading a few chapters, Marry Grave is basically Black Clover of seinen.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

rvm posted:

After reading a few chapters, Marry Grave is basically Black Clover of seinen.

Describing something as the something else of something without describing what it actually is has become a bannable offense

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Otome Danshi is the only good thing of daily comics

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Raenir Salazar posted:

Wait you have to pay to read the comics at Lezhin? :( :sigh:

there are sometimes specials where you can get your coins back and also they put out free chapters pretty regularly if you aren't ready to commit to paying for one and want to read a little of it first, but yeah

every morning I check my subscriptions and am like :shepspends:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Insurrectionist posted:

A thing Lezhin is v. bad at

also I really hate that the artists are getting hosed but imo at least supporting them through their publishing platform is better than just stealing their work outright :smith:

rvm
May 6, 2013

Sharkopath posted:

Describing something as the something else of something without describing what it actually is has become a bannable offense

Yeah, and to add insult to injury it's not even the right thread... Sorry about that.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

The Dark Souls of Shoujo.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've been catching up on Our Precious Conversations today and it's so good :allears:

imo this is how a rom-com should be done -- even though there's a general status quo that it maintains (the conversations and the MCs being at an impasse as far as liking each other and dating) it never feels like there's no forward progress or that it's spinning its wheels. Part of this is probably how every time they get a little bit closer, their primary locations for meeting to chat also change. Each location is like a plot arc with new conflicts, new interactions with the side characters, and new stuff for the MCs to get all flustered and overthink about so it doesn't get stale. The side characters are all interesting and fully-realized as well, so diverting to them is fun and doesn't feel like it's taking time away from the mains. I also really love the meta-commentary about manga that pops up from time to time. Robico really knows what she's doing w/this one lol

you can get caught up to the current chapters that are on CR at kissmanga in case that gap is stopping you from reading it

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

7c Nickel posted:

The Dark Souls of Shoujo.

that describes like 80% shoujo tho

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Truga posted:

that describes like 80% shoujo tho

The Dark Souls of the Dark Souls of Shoujo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Everything Burrito posted:

I've been catching up on Our Precious Conversations today and it's so good :allears:

imo this is how a rom-com should be done -- even though there's a general status quo that it maintains (the conversations and the MCs being at an impasse as far as liking each other and dating) it never feels like there's no forward progress or that it's spinning its wheels. Part of this is probably how every time they get a little bit closer, their primary locations for meeting to chat also change. Each location is like a plot arc with new conflicts, new interactions with the side characters, and new stuff for the MCs to get all flustered and overthink about so it doesn't get stale. The side characters are all interesting and fully-realized as well, so diverting to them is fun and doesn't feel like it's taking time away from the mains. I also really love the meta-commentary about manga that pops up from time to time. Robico really knows what she's doing w/this one lol

you can get caught up to the current chapters that are on CR at kissmanga in case that gap is stopping you from reading it
anime when