Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
oh, the sale ended on the 25th so :( you missed the cheap price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm sad.

At least Otome Danshi updated today

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

DisDisDis posted:

I'm sad.

At least Otome Danshi updated today

make a thread for it if you're gonna post it daily

mostly because it also gets more folks into it too, like the komi-san thread did

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I've been posting it a decent amount but not daily and I'm not gonna do it daily. If someone else is down for that duty and there's interest in a thread I'd be happy to write an OP though.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh don't worry, if there's a thread for a daily series, people will be chomping at the bit to post the latest comic as soon as it's available. Been a few instances of multiposting shortly after release for tomochan or mousou telepathy.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
Hibara no Asa

tw:abuse

This is the story of Teshima Hibara told via the perspectives of the various people around her, despite the tag it isn't a romance, but a character study of how and why each character perceives Hibara as they do.

The first volume has been scanlated and as each chapter covers the same few days and tie into each other, so this is a good time to check it out.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Kuzumi #42

I don't have much to add other than :blush: and/or :kimchi:

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

chumbler posted:

Good :smith: or bad :smith:?

I enjoyed it but it wasn't a cheerful ending for anyone.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/watashi_wa_kimi_wo_nakasetai

glad I gave this a shot expecting another rote fake delinquent story cuz I liked this a lot. excited to see where it goes

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

DisDisDis posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/watashi_wa_kimi_wo_nakasetai

glad I gave this a shot expecting another rote fake delinquent story cuz I liked this a lot. excited to see where it goes

Funny, I did the exact same thing yesterday and came to the same conclusion

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope that cat is okay.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Yona update.

boy I could not possibly care less about having a steppe invasion arc

Zandar
Aug 22, 2008

DisDisDis posted:

not super relevant to shoujo i guess but this is the only thread i post in where people discuss manga on the reg:

i wanna buy all the houseki no kuni vols because they're on sale (in ebook form) and i've been wanting to read the manga for a while. they're on these platforms https://kodanshacomics.com/volume/land-lustrous-1/ are there any particular advantages to one over another? I think comixology might be the only one that let's you actually read 'em on a computer but I'm not sure. if any have downloadable versions natively or through a workaround so I can use cdisplay that would be nice.

Houseki no Kuni's also on BOOK☆WALKER, which has a reader app for PCs, offline reading in Android/Apple apps, and in-browser reading. No downloadable version as far as I'm aware, though. Seems a little cheaper than other stores when sales aren't on, but the price actually depends on exchange rate so it might vary.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I can't believe how good the Kase-san OVA is

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Oh, this updated again. I read a bit of a while ago because it was by the same person who did the Her anthology that was posted sometime back. I like her stuff.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Reminder that the english release of Nakamura-kun comes out on the 3rd :toot:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://mangadex.org/chapter/393075/1

cool oneshot thats a real rear end emotional roller coaster and so much happens I don't know how to describe it

3 intertwined romances that center around overcoming past trauma, i guess

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jun 29, 2018

Kusaru
Dec 20, 2006

I'm a Bro-ny!

Zandar posted:

Houseki no Kuni's also on BOOK☆WALKER, which has a reader app for PCs, offline reading in Android/Apple apps, and in-browser reading. No downloadable version as far as I'm aware, though. Seems a little cheaper than other stores when sales aren't on, but the price actually depends on exchange rate so it might vary.

I like BookWalker too, and they usually have coupons for new accounts. You can also use the same account to buy books (in Japanese) from their Japanese website.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Sharkopath posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/393075/1

cool oneshot thats a real rear end emotional roller coaster and so much happens I don't know how to describe it

3 intertwined romances that center around overcoming past trauma, i guess

is there any particular reason that it's listed as chapter 3 that you know of?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

is there any particular reason that it's listed as chapter 3 that you know of?

its a oneshot in a volume of another series, tankobon extra

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1012815953569214464

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Amano Shuninta is great.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Netorare, from Takemiya Jin? It's more likely than you think!

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
https://mangadex.org/manga/28664/ano-hito-no-i-ni-wa-boku-ga-tarinai

Romance between a boy and a hungry girl. Kinda cute.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Kirby got weird.

Also, that kid is tiny as gently caress.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That girls got a real mouth on her

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/Fujinotobi/status/1013428683061641217

Boy meets exorcist and they go on adventures together.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
that one is cute :3:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

There's a good chance that some of you have already read it, but I just finished the Sensei Lock-On! after I discovered it by accident, so on the off-chance that someone hasn't read it, consider this a recommendation if you like fluffy romance with a few gags thrown in, presented in a yonkoma format. Also, for what it's worth, the series was continued in Sensei Lock-On! 2nd 4 months ago and has been regularily updated since.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was reading Sensei Lock-on for a while but honestly it just got really boring. If the sequel does more than just the same gags over and over I might get back into it but I didn't have any interest in more of the same.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Everything Burrito posted:

I was reading Sensei Lock-on for a while but honestly it just got really boring. If the sequel does more than just the same gags over and over I might get back into it but I didn't have any interest in more of the same.

The sequel gags focus on them having to hide it at work and them living together, but same overall tone.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it only had one joke (the woman instinctively treats the man like a preschool student) and i didn't like the joke

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Yuu's sister is really cool.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
what's that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

DisDisDis posted:

what's that?

latest bloom into you