Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Linux Pirate posted:

well you see, they both use the computer and internet.
Hmmm yes, internet you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nice page snipe

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Lowtax posted:

Yeah, but I've been overdoing it and reinjuring my lower back repeatedly, so I've had to do a loooooot of pointless laying down just to get it stop hurting. It sucks a lot but it takes up to a year to fully heal, and I'm not even halfway there, so it's all good, thank you!
Yeah, dude it sucks. I’ve got degenerative disc disease and any time I’m feeling good I tend to gently caress it up because I get exuberant and do too much, or the painkillers deceive me and trick me into thinking I’m physically functional when I’m really not.

And the laying down helps with any injuries I give myself, but I still get stiff as gently caress just from being immobile for 14 hours, totally cancelling out the effects of all the muscle relaxers.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Lowtax now that I see you are here I wanna tell you I appreciate the forum and have spent moneys on it. Thanks.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Laslow posted:

Yeah, dude it sucks. I’ve got degenerative disc disease and any time I’m feeling good I tend to gently caress it up because I get exuberant and do too much, or the painkillers deceive me and trick me into thinking I’m physically functional when I’m really not.

And the laying down helps with any injuries I give myself, but I still get stiff as gently caress just from being immobile for 14 hours, totally cancelling out the effects of all the muscle relaxers.
I'm not even on any drat medicine except Tylenol, I really should see my doctor again and get something. The problem is that I'm stupid and let my back hurt me so much that it keeps me up at night, then the lack of sleep makes my back hurt worse, and it just keeps going and going until I just force myself to lay in bed all day.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Lowtax posted:

I'm not even on any drat medicine except Tylenol, I really should see my doctor again and get something. The problem is that I'm stupid and let my back hurt me so much that it keeps me up at night, then the lack of sleep makes my back hurt worse, and it just keeps going and going until I just force myself to lay in bed all day.

what you should do is post a live stream that i probably will not donate to because i don't have a youtube account

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lowtax posted:

Don't get hooked on something, 'Tax, I mean it, don't let them give you something stupid that leads to issues later. Please.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

People keep telling me you are going to die, and I believe everything I read on internet.

You are not going to die are you?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Big Beef City posted:

Don't get hooked on something, 'Tax, I mean it, don't let them give you something stupid that leads to issues later. Please.
Nah, I was pretty much joking because nothing else seems to work on me besides Tylenol. Like I literally cannot take any opiods because they make me feel sick and I won't be able to sleep.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Linux Pirate posted:

People keep telling me you are going to die, and I believe everything I read on internet.

You are not going to die are you?
I have a pretty good track record of not dying so far (haven't died a single time yet), so there's absolutely no reason to believe I'll ever die in the future.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Can i pay for Avatars in medical marijuana and just send it to you?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

vyst posted:

Can i pay for Avatars in medical marijuana and just send it to you?
I have never, ever, ever actually enjoyed or in any way benefitted from smoking weed, so I'm afraid not, no.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Lowtax posted:

All medicinal options for pain suck. It’s all addictive and/or makes me sick.

It’s so bad that I take kratom instead mostly. When mysterious Asian tree dirt from the internet is a better option, it’s a super sad state of affairs.

And weed just makes me anxious mostly, which fuckin’ sucks. And I’m in Missouri so it’s still super ultra illegal, so I can’t sample different strains, edibles or oils that may not freak me out so drat much. :(

I really wish people would stop suggesting weed as if I wouldn’t have thought of it already.

Sorry I don’t have any good advice for you. If I recall correctly, you don’t really have a liking for opioids, so I don’t think I have to warn you away from that stuff though.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

There has to be a way for celebrities to destroy their careers in seconds besides twitter, whoever realizes this will make billions.

I can see it now. Prince Harry or Kayne West hooked up to a thought projector machine "Hugo Boss designed some bomb-rear end designs for nazi officers"

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
For all we joke about at least SA has not had such a negative effect on modern society as Facebook or twitter has........... I think.

I miss the days where we were all ashamed to post online.

We need more shame.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
next time throw a checkerboard it is less offensive and violent

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lowtax posted:

I have never, ever, ever actually enjoyed or in any way benefitted from smoking weed, so I'm afraid not, no.

That's because you're smoking it, you're supposed to put ground bud underneath your eyelid.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
AN EYE FOR AN EYE -- CSPAM MUST FREE COMMIE NED FLANDERS!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Nooner posted:

AN EYE FOR AN EYE -- CSPAM MUST FREE COMMIE NED FLANDERS!!
Watch him self own

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Lowtax posted:

I know you've probably been told about it a billion times, but have you tried CBD? It's completely legal, you can order it online, and it doesn't get you high at all. I have a friend who had major back surgery and it's been a godsend, and one of my friends a while back tore both his ACL and MCL and didn't touch opioids or anything during recovery.

Also if you don't want to smoke it they make topical creams and drops you can put in a beverage, etc.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

I know you've probably been told about it a billion times, but have you tried CBD? It's completely legal, you can order it online, and it doesn't get you high at all. I have a friend who had major back surgery and it's been a godsend, and one of my friends a while back tore both his ACL and MCL and didn't touch opioids or anything during recovery.

Also if you don't want to smoke it they make topical creams and drops you can put in a beverage, etc.
Yeah, doesn't do much, unfortunately.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Lowtax posted:

Ah poo poo man, that sucks. I'm sorry. Props for not giving in to opiates, though.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Twitter has some decent content if you curate your follow list well. There's a lot of (former) posters on there.

Piggy Smalls posted:

Lowtax banned someone for speaking the truth. Welcome to Twitter/SA. Lol
Mod sass has always been at your own risk. Have you tried reading the site rules? Ever?

Lowtax posted:

Yeah, but I've been overdoing it and reinjuring my lower back repeatedly, so I've had to do a loooooot of pointless laying down just to get it stop hurting. It sucks a lot but it takes up to a year to fully heal, and I'm not even halfway there, so it's all good, thank you!
Take your time! My grandmother had to have extensive spinal surgery and it took a lot of rest, PT, and pain management (steroid/tramadol shots) just to get back to relatively painless functioning. Opioids suck, but Tramadol and Tapentadol have worked out decently from word of mouth for patients who don't adjust well to market opioids. Just remember that pain is generally a sign from the body that you've gotta stop whatever you're doing to piss it off.

We're very glad that you've been around, though. Forums aren't the same without you.

Malah fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jul 9, 2018

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
hey any of you guys who have pain that don't like opioids plz send them to me because i fuckin love to get high as gently caress thanks

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m goimg on a blender and im putting them all in!

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
I also will accept any and all opioids through the mail for harm reduction.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lowtax posted:

Have you tried doing a dab? Invite some cool people to dab too

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i get the impression that lowtax's spine wouldn't agree with the physical demands of dabbing

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
I've never had a Twitter but Lowtax once tweeted a video I made. So I feel like I "went out" on top without ever "going in".

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Eat the opiates lowtax

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Eat the opiates lowtax

I'll throw them at your heeeeaaaddddd

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No me

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I don't even have any to throw nor do I want any so everybody clamoring for pain medication I don't have just S the F you!!!!!!!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wish someone would throw a dildo filled with opiumates into my head hole

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Siljmonster posted:

Have you tried doing a dab? Invite some cool people to dab too
Too bad dabbing is addictive and I've seen my brother's kids do it all the time.

Must've learned it from Ellen, drat kids.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
So is there a new CEO of the internet now?

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

The twitter is bad thread is now the beg lowtax for free drugs thread

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

ferroque posted:

The twitter is bad thread is now the beg lowtax for free drugs thread
I dont have anything to give! Both drugs and otherwise!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

I dont have anything to give! Both drugs and otherwise!

Stop holding out on us man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Stop holding out on us man

I'm going to need drugs to deal with you bozos

• Locked thread