Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
What are people enhancing on Lightning Bolt? I started at level 3 and recently hit 4 following the reddit guide. That says to put Strengthen on the bottom of Bounce Back but he also ditches Strength in Agony at level 5 and the most common other suggestion I see is to add Jump on the bottom of that. It already felt a little weird in the first scenario at level 4 not having the top of Resolute Stand to play as a loss and smash something at the end so maybe I don't like his advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

KingKapalone posted:

What are people enhancing on Lightning Bolt? I started at level 3 and recently hit 4 following the reddit guide. That says to put Strengthen on the bottom of Bounce Back but he also ditches Strength in Agony at level 5 and the most common other suggestion I see is to add Jump on the bottom of that. It already felt a little weird in the first scenario at level 4 not having the top of Resolute Stand to play as a loss and smash something at the end so maybe I don't like his advice.

I got jump boots so didn't enhance jumps. I just put more damage on attacks that I knew I used frequently. For me that was the guaranteed stun with +2 damage on fire and then the attack 3 with +2 if under half health. If you're swimming in cash wound on flurry of axes is hilarious since it's a guaranteed extra 1 damage. Play with with Potion of Power and melt whole rooms with a single card.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Question about items in a solo campaign:

I'm about to unlock Sun in my solo TTS campaign and I want to replace my Brute with it. The Brute currently has Prosperity 1 items that I want the Sun to use after creation. Do I have to sell them back to the shop from the Brute or can I just write down what the Brute has, put it back in the shop, then have Sun buy them as normal?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm about to unlock Sun in my solo TTS campaign and I want to replace my Brute with it. The Brute currently has Prosperity 1 items that I want the Sun to use after creation. Do I have to sell them back to the shop from the Brute or can I just write down what the Brute has, put it back in the shop, then have Sun buy them as normal?

They are returned to the shop after you retire, but you're welcome to sell them back if you want, and use the money to buy enhancements first, as long as your PQ doesn't rely on having certain items or certain money.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

thespaceinvader posted:

They are returned to the shop after you retire, but you're welcome to sell them back if you want, and use the money to buy enhancements first, as long as your PQ doesn't rely on having certain items or certain money.

I'm not retiring the Brute. I just want to shelve him and start playing Sun.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
How do I tell the difference between "hazardous terrain" and a "obstacle" tiles?

edit: oh nvm it's marked in the scenario

Hieronymous Alloy fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jul 22, 2018

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

How do I tell the difference between "hazardous terrain" and a "obstacle" tiles?

edit: oh nvm it's marked in the scenario

Yeah it's the color coding in the scenario book.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Elephant Ambush posted:

You can retire characters at any time; you just don't get any of the bonuses that come with completing a Personal Quest. They go back in their box and their items are returned to the store.

If you intend to use the Brute again later, I don't think there's an official ruling on one player having multiple active characters, but the character sheet contains all your perks and items. The only issue that can come up if you suddenly have three people in a scenario who all own an item that only comes in two copies, but we haven't had that happen in my group so far and we've got six active characters at this point.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005

Miftan posted:

I got jump boots so didn't enhance jumps. I just put more damage on attacks that I knew I used frequently. For me that was the guaranteed stun with +2 damage on fire and then the attack 3 with +2 if under half health. If you're swimming in cash wound on flurry of axes is hilarious since it's a guaranteed extra 1 damage. Play with with Potion of Power and melt whole rooms with a single card.

I have the heal boots and the head/neck that heals on kills so no jump. I was thinking about replacing Cauterize when I get to level 5 since that 1 damage doesn't really do much and the wound only matters on shield guys. I'd lose the fire though, but I never seem to be able to use it next turn anyway. I don't think I've used Fatal Fury top to execute a guy yet and generate fire either.

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

I like sharing and ice cream and animals.
Played again today, and found a combo that took my 3 spears from overpowered in a kind of fun way to "extremely overpowered and also incredibly boring". So, 3 spears broken combo spoilers ahead! Including a couple of prosperity 5 item spoilers.

What you need: Catastrophic Bomb (lv 6), a Stamina Potion (major is better - Prosp 4, but regular will do), Eagle Eye Goggles, Power Potion (again, major is better - prosp 5), a thin deck with all the "refresh item" cards.
Other things that take this from overpowered to utterly obscene: Proficiency (lv 1), Reinforced Steel (lv 5), Sharpening Kit (lv 1), a Ring of Haste (prosp 5)

The basic idea is this: You activate your power potion and eagle eye goggles, then use catastrophic bomb to blow up the whole drat room, hitting like 5 or 7 dudes, and drawing like 10 to 14 cards. Because you draw so much of your already-thin deck with advantage, you can probably recharge both the items you used. Then stamina potion them back at the end of your turn and repeat, and you should be able to recharge the stamina potion, power potion, and goggles as long as there are still lots of enemies unless you have bad luck.

When there aren't many enemies left revealed, you can let your teammates clean up while you set up to make this poo poo even more obscene. Activate Reinforced Steel so that you are guaranteed to get your goggles back without needing to draw recharges. Activate Proficiency to basically add another +1 damage to every enemy each time you do this.

Oh, and if you don't need your bottom action to move or anything, you can use sharpening kit to add another +1 damage. Or you use Sharpening Kit on your turn and use your Ring of Haste to activate whatever bottom action you want - you're likely to get the Ring back very soon using this combo! And if your stamina potion is major, you can recover all 3 of the cards you used.

So now you can use Catastrophic Bomb every turn to do 1 (base) + 2 (major power potion) + 1 (proficiency) + 1 (sharpening kit) = 5 damage with advantage against 12 squares. Every goddamn turn!! (ok, some turns it'll be 4 damage - oh no.) Reinforced Steel gives you back your goggles, and as long as there are lots of enemies left, you'll be sure to get back your stamina potion and your power potion. If there are only a couple of enemies left in the room, you can either go and start to blow up the next room while your allies clean up or you can faff about looting and using other cards to kill them one at a time (you still have 5 other cards in your hand to do whatever with).

If you go off to the next room, you don't have to worry too much about getting killed because you have chainmail and a tower shield, right? And you can refresh one or both of those every couple of turns between reinforced steel and all your catastrophic bomb shenanigans, making you very tanky indeed.

Edit: Oh, or you could ditch the chainmail for Robes of Evocation and consume elements to turn that 5 damage into 6 damage. I haven't done that because I like being nearly invincible while I make the enemies explode over and over. I also am not running the Ring of Haste because I like to use the Solo Scenario item to help out my teammates - but at level 7 I can run both.

Looking forward to retiring this jerk next session!

Jimbozig fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jul 23, 2018

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

Pierzak posted:

Still haven't cracked my copy of Gloomhaven, but I have a question about the setting: Does Gloomhaven use a currency with a ‡-like symbol and if so, what is its name? It appears in Founders of Gloomhaven, isn't named anywhere (just a symbol), and it's pretty annoying.

ed: it's this symbol:

It is pronounced "Earth" or "Ground."

Ultiville
Jan 14, 2005

The law protects no one unless it binds everyone, binds no one unless it protects everyone.

Jimbozig posted:

Played again today, and found a combo that took my 3 spears from overpowered in a kind of fun way to "extremely overpowered and also incredibly boring". So, 3 spears broken combo spoilers ahead! Including a couple of prosperity 5 item spoilers.

Do you houserule advantage somehow? I found that Three Spears rarely wanted it because it makes it difficult to hit the refresh item cards since they are at +0 damage, unless I’m somehow messing up the rule. And without advantage it’s really hard to get both in one turn. Not that the class isn’t obscenely overpowered, it is just by virtue of having a second power deck effectively and no hard time limit, but I think you shouldn’t be able to get the refresh cards that reliably RAW.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Ultiville posted:

Do you houserule advantage somehow? I found that Three Spears rarely wanted it because it makes it difficult to hit the refresh item cards since they are at +0 damage, unless I’m somehow messing up the rule. And without advantage it’s really hard to get both in one turn. Not that the class isn’t obscenely overpowered, it is just by virtue of having a second power deck effectively and no hard time limit, but I think you shouldn’t be able to get the refresh cards that reliably RAW.

RAW advantage doesn't actually make it harder to find the refresh cards, it's just not as helpful as it could be.

When stuff is ambiguous (e.g. +0 and refresh vs. +2) you take whichever one you flipped first - and since nothing is strictly better than the refresh card, every time you flip it first you're going to get it, plus you also get it when you flip it second and your first card was a +0 or negative.

The only time it could possibly be worse is if you're flipping basically your entire deck even without advantage.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Classes with lots of ambiguity in their modifier decks also suffer less from disadvantage.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Elephant Ambush posted:

If you're playing by yourself just use the items you want, who cares???

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

I like sharing and ice cream and animals.

Ultiville posted:

More 3 spears spoiler chat...
Maybe I slightly exaggerated how easy it is to get them both back because today I was regularly catching 6 or 7 targets at once and I'd usually get one refresh from ambiguity and one because it showed up with a +0 or worse. In a narrower setup with sparser monsters it's not going to run nearly as smoothly and I would just have to go back to being OP in a more normal way. But even when you don't get both, you still are very likely to get one back and then you have 2 options: just run the same thing at slightly lower damage next time, or short rest instead of stamina potion, ditching one of the 5 cards you don't care much about that you spent earlier. I have the "recover 2 lost cards" card in my deck (Continual Supply), so I don't mind throwing out the occasional short rest when I don't have my stamina potion. And like I said, I had the solo scenario item, which also helps with this issue.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

KingKapalone posted:

I have the heal boots and the head/neck that heals on kills so no jump. I was thinking about replacing Cauterize when I get to level 5 since that 1 damage doesn't really do much and the wound only matters on shield guys. I'd lose the fire though, but I never seem to be able to use it next turn anyway. I don't think I've used Fatal Fury top to execute a guy yet and generate fire either.

I think we just play it very differently then, but for what it's worth I mostly used Fatal Fury for the bottom part as well. My best fire generator was Shiny Distraction and the modifier deck

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005

Miftan posted:

I think we just play it very differently then, but for what it's worth I mostly used Fatal Fury for the bottom part as well. My best fire generator was Shiny Distraction and the modifier deck

Oh yeah I have that too. I feel like it's rare that I can stay in place two turns in a row though. To then spend the fire I'd want a guy to go stun but those guys are probably dead or not needing a stun since that's 3 turns since I first got to the position I'd be leaving from.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

If you're playing by yourself just use the items you want, who cares???

I want to play by the rules! Or at least as closely as possible. I want to know if running multiple classes at once that share limited quantity items is game breaking in a way that I'm not aware of.

I might just soft retire the Brute permanently. I can't see myself playing him again after playing Sun.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Just retired my Cthulhu Face and unlocked Saw. My group is very reckless. Our Brute exhausted halfway through our last scenario and spent 40 minutes watching us play. This is not out of the ordinary. I'm going to try and lean heavily on the support side of things since we're a 4 player group. Hopefully I can keep these guys alive and save them from themselves.

Ultiville
Jan 14, 2005

The law protects no one unless it binds everyone, binds no one unless it protects everyone.

Elephant Ambush posted:

I want to play by the rules! Or at least as closely as possible. I want to know if running multiple classes at once that share limited quantity items is game breaking in a way that I'm not aware of.

I might just soft retire the Brute permanently. I can't see myself playing him again after playing Sun.

As long as you don’t bring more of an item than exists to the same scenario, I can’t imagine it’d change anything about the balance. You get no benefit from people warming the bench.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Ultiville posted:

As long as you don’t bring more of an item than exists to the same scenario, I can’t imagine it’d change anything about the balance. You get no benefit from people warming the bench.

I re-read the retirement/creation rules and what I'm going to do is just sell all the Brute gear, buy enhancements, maybe donate to the sanctuary if I have enough gold left over, then just permanently drop him. If I ever decide to play a Brute again I'll just start a brand new one with a new personal quest and a fresh pile of starting gold to buy starting items.

Anyone see any problems with that?

BTW, scenario 12 owns! I hope there are more scenarios like it in the future.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

SettingSun posted:

Just retired my Cthulhu Face and unlocked Saw. My group is very reckless. Our Brute exhausted halfway through our last scenario and spent 40 minutes watching us play. This is not out of the ordinary. I'm going to try and lean heavily on the support side of things since we're a 4 player group. Hopefully I can keep these guys alive and save them from themselves.

Well, (Saw spoilers) sounds like he's a perfect fit for your group. Pay special attention to the Booster Shot bottom action, because it is insanely good. And note that it stacks with Research the Cure, if you're prosperous enough to reach level 5 already. They also go in the targeted players loss pile rather than yours, if you want to do any loss card recovery shenanigans with them.

E: Also med packs are in a separate pile and don't go in your hand. Aside from the healing they also give the target an extra half-turn, which is nice for anyone with an odd-numbered hand.

Elephant Ambush posted:

I re-read the retirement/creation rules and what I'm going to do is just sell all the Brute gear, buy enhancements, maybe donate to the sanctuary if I have enough gold left over, then just permanently drop him. If I ever decide to play a Brute again I'll just start a brand new one with a new personal quest and a fresh pile of starting gold to buy starting items.

Anyone see any problems with that?

BTW, scenario 12 owns! I hope there are more scenarios like it in the future.

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what you're supposed to do for a soft retirement. I dunno if what happens to your Personal Quest is outlined anywhere, but I'd toss it back in the deck.

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jul 23, 2018

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

I just retired lightning bolts for angry face and man am I excited to play it! Some of the cards look crazy strong.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Miftan posted:

I just retired lightning bolts for angry face and man am I excited to play it! Some of the cards look crazy strong.

Have fun playing (Angry Face)Legolas!! My buddy didn't really enjoy the class because he said it was too straightforward. I thought it looked cool.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Oh, right.

I think that if someone buys something that's currently in possession of another inactive character it just gets moved across but I'm not sure.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

thespaceinvader posted:

Oh, right.

I think that if someone buys something that's currently in possession of another inactive character it just gets moved across but I'm not sure.

The manual specifies that if you have multiple separate "parties" simultaneously playing Gloomhaven, they can swap item cards back and forth, and that's why you write it down on the character sheet what items you have. I'd guess that the implication is that within a given "party" you're only supposed to use as many of an item as that item has cards -- i.e., no more than two Bounding Boots at once in the same party / scenario.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Some Numbers posted:

Have fun playing (Angry Face)Legolas!! My buddy didn't really enjoy the class because he said it was too straightforward. I thought it looked cool.

it looks cool with the doom system and I really really enjoy putting out big numbers so I think I'll like it a lot. Movement seems really scarce though so I hope that'll be OK.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
We've got a situation where all 4 members of our party have retired at the same time and we can start a fresh group. We'll be playing again in two weeks but I'm looking for suggestions on good synergies. The classes we've unlocked so far are:

Brute (not played yet)
Tinkerer
Spellweaver
Scoundrel
Cragheart
Mindthief
Sunburst (not played yet)
Ubisoft
Cthulhuface (just unlocked)
Lightning Bolts (just unlocked)
Music Note (just unlocked)
Handsaw

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Miftan posted:

it looks cool with the doom system and I really really enjoy putting out big numbers so I think I'll like it a lot. Movement seems really scarce though so I hope that'll be OK.

With angry face you don't really need to do much moving. You have a lot of range, and honestly I've gotten a lot of work out of the Doom that lets you teleport to an enemy who dies. If someone on your team is gonna murder something or something is weak and about to die, just pop that sucker on them and oop all of a sudden you are in the fray again ready to continue your bloodbath. Bonus if you put it on something and then have to rest next turn as your allies murder your target.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Miftan posted:

Doom has no range. You barely have to move at all.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Kashuno posted:

With angry face you don't really need to do much moving. You have a lot of range, and honestly I've gotten a lot of work out of the Doom that lets you teleport to an enemy who dies. If someone on your team is gonna murder something or something is weak and about to die, just pop that sucker on them and oop all of a sudden you are in the fray again ready to continue your bloodbath. Bonus if you put it on something and then have to rest next turn as your allies murder your target.

I saw that but it seems very situational. I'm starting at level 4 so I'm still taking it, but I'm glad to know it's not a super niche card, at least. Got my 1st game tomorrow so I hope it'll go well

OfChristandMen
Feb 14, 2006

GENERIC CANDY AVATAR #2

Miftan posted:

I saw that but it seems very situational. I'm starting at level 4 so I'm still taking it, but I'm glad to know it's not a super niche card, at least. Got my 1st game tomorrow so I hope it'll go well

The Extra Target Perks are so useful it's crazy. Our instance of that class has run rampant with the Exploding Doom and Wound Doom, especially with the Extra Doom & Move Doom to a unit after a creature dies. Remember that each enemy takes it's turn sequentially from 1-10, so you can do some tricky things with that.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

OfChristandMen posted:

The Extra Target Perks are so useful it's crazy. Our instance of that class has run rampant with the Exploding Doom and Wound Doom, especially with the Extra Doom & Move Doom to a unit after a creature dies. Remember that each enemy takes it's turn sequentially from 1-10, so you can do some tricky things with that.

Angry Face is one of the few classes where you don't have to take the remove negatives first from the perk pool, because you almost always will have advantage. That said, adding the rollers will make that worse, so I would probably still get the added target stuff much later

Miftan posted:

The 'situation' is stuff far away from you dies though, which happens..a lot. Your range is on average going to be a 4, so it's a move 4 usually that gives you advantage and still powers up your +x atk for doomed targets. Even better if you pop it on someone across the room that someone else promptly murders

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jul 23, 2018

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

LongDarkNight posted:

We've got a situation where all 4 members of our party have retired at the same time and we can start a fresh group. We'll be playing again in two weeks but I'm looking for suggestions on good synergies. The classes we've unlocked so far are:

Brute (not played yet)
Tinkerer
Spellweaver
Scoundrel
Cragheart
Mindthief
Ubisoft
Handsaw

Music Note and Sunburst are the most powerful tag team I've seen. They'd pair well with basically any of your unplayed classes, since they should easily be able to take care of the team's survival between them. Ours were paired with a Scoundrel who made an excellent third man and a couple classes you don't have. I haven't seen Lightning Bolts (or Ubisoft), but I am assuming it's a class with solid damage output.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

LongDarkNight posted:

Brute (not played yet)
Tinkerer
Spellweaver
Scoundrel
Cragheart
Mindthief
Ubisoft
Handsaw

A few options here, depending upon whether you want a synergy built on elements or a broader sort. If it were me, I'd go for Ubisoft/Cthulhu/Music Note/tough-one (Brute, Sun, or Lightning would all do). That's really a "maximize Music Note" kind of party construction, although there's a small synergy between Brute/Cthulhu and a slightly bigger one between Cthulhu and Music Note at higher levels. The trick is finding someone with the patience to play Ubisoft well. That's also a slightly fragile party construction, requiring Ubisoft to take some hits. Swapping Cthulhu for the Scoundrel would be very effective, or you could swap in a second high hp character. (I wouldn't recommend Cragheart and Ubisoft together in a group of four.)

Another interesting party would be Lightning/Saw plus two others. Music Note works with just about everyone; if you take that class as a third, you'll want a fourth with some crunch-power (Brute/Scoundrel/Cragheart/Mindthief).

A lot depends on your current prosperity level and where you are in the campaign. By the mid-campaign (15 mainline scenarios or so), you need a good answer for shields, and conditions become an increasing concern.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

This is the best board game I've ever played, which was a relief because I was concerned that it was going to be too complicated, but I've pretty much perma-shelved it (unless circumstances change) just because of what a pain in the rear end it is to set up a game and what a disaster it makes of my house if I try leaving it out to mitigate that. My unbelievably poor organizational skills certainly aren't helping, but limited table space and difficulty getting anyone to regularly play also contribute. I'd love to find an opportunity to play it more regularly in the future, but it just feels like playing something less insanely huge (and therefore with more rapid progress) is more likely to pay off for me in the foreseeable future. I kind of feel ashamed about abandoning it though, so this is basically my confession post.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Sinteres posted:

This is the best board game I've ever played, which was a relief because I was concerned that it was going to be too complicated, but I've pretty much perma-shelved it (unless circumstances change) just because of what a pain in the rear end it is to set up a game and what a disaster it makes of my house if I try leaving it out to mitigate that. My unbelievably poor organizational skills certainly aren't helping, but limited table space and difficulty getting anyone to regularly play also contribute. I'd love to find an opportunity to play it more regularly in the future, but it just feels like playing something less insanely huge (and therefore with more rapid progress) is more likely to pay off for me in the foreseeable future. I kind of feel ashamed about abandoning it though, so this is basically my confession post.

Set up a gaming room?

My house has a "dining room" that has essentially become the library / game room, and we just leave stuff set up in there 24/7.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Set up a gaming room?

My house has a "dining room" that has essentially become the library / game room, and we just leave stuff set up in there 24/7.

Not really an option where I live now, but I'd love to have the space for that in the future. I guess something I should try is playing the Tabletop Simulator version since it's approved by Isaac, and I could more easily keep out enough stuff to keep track of campaign progress than all the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Sinteres posted:

Not really an option where I live now, but I'd love to have the space for that in the future. I guess something I should try is playing the Tabletop Simulator version since it's approved by Isaac, and I could more easily keep out enough stuff to keep track of campaign progress than all the rest.

We recently discovered that the TTS got a huge update since we started using it and is scripted to such a ridiculous degree that it's dropped 30-60 minutes off our game time. It's great.