Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

katarina needs to learn to think gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Other harem leads go down love routes, Katarina exists in a great open field.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
katarina isn't the protagonist, she's the capture target. it is a competitive otome game!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
a competitive otome game where the target is too stupid to fall in love

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Katarina is amazing :allears:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Another one bites the dust.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Is she going to get that NPC guy to also like her

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Pastrymancy posted:

Is she going to get that NPC guy to also like her
I don't think you understand the point of Bakarina.

She's going to get EVERYONE to like her. And not realize it.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
what's the title of that series again, i need to find it. or post a link.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Inflammatory posted:

what's the title of that series again, i need to find it. or post a link.

https://mangadex.org/manga/22637/otome-game-no-hametsu-flag-shika-nai-akuyaku-reijou-ni-tensei-shite-shimatta

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://raydistance.tumblr.com/post/176350128612/mahou-shoujo-yurinas-main-heroine-by-okyankyan03

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Terper posted:

Nah, it healed as she grew up. She attempted to use it to say "Hey you don't need to marry me anymore" but it didn't work.

:thejoke:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I said it before, but I'm 100% OK with bisexual harem end.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Snooze Cruise posted:

Did anyone link this in here as well? it was getting talked about in the chat thread https://mangadex.org/manga/17170/ani-no-yome-to-kurashite-imasu

I really like it a lot, its the right mix of bummer, goofy, and character stuff for me.

Late but this is actually pretty great. Thanks for sharing.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

This should have had more pages.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.

What the hell is happening on the right side of that panel?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's a standard four-panel-tall full body shot of a character, often happens in 4koma when someone is dressed in a new or stylish outfit the author wants to focus on.

It just looks like someone hanging on the foreground in this case because of cropping.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

God drat, its like a 5 way Mexican standoff. But the question isn't "who is shooting first", rather it's who is going to spiral into endless depression first.

Anyway please be ok Nico. And well, everyone else.
Also preschool glasses guy, you are cool.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

Captain Invictus posted:

It's a standard four-panel-tall full body shot of a character, often happens in 4koma when someone is dressed in a new or stylish outfit the author wants to focus on.

It just looks like someone hanging on the foreground in this case because of cropping.

I don't really see how any other explanation could occur so close to me.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
God, Kuzumi, take a hint already why don't you?

Oh.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Dire Lemming posted:

What the hell is happening on the right side of that panel?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Woah portaling without the proper foot wear is dangerous!

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Snooze Cruise posted:

Woah portaling without the proper foot wear is dangerous!

Obviously the MC is trying to stop her from such reckless sciencing.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol v. nice

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i thought the aquarium lesbians manga updated but it was jus t bloom into you

https://mangadex.org/manga/15329/yagate-kimi-ni-naru

anyway i yf oy read bloom into you bloom into you updated

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Luckily I'm sure such a simple misunderstanding can be cleared up easily and almost immediately.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
found girl nekopara

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Turns out his name is actually Geordo.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Nicole

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

nicol nicol ni

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
gonna beh onest ive ocmpletely forgotten who all the male characters and half the female characters are in that comic

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Sindai posted:

Luckily I'm sure such a simple misunderstanding can be cleared up easily and almost immediately.

It's close to the end and tbf while it is a misunderstanding on one side, it's furthering the character's actual issues instead of deflecting or negating to maintain status quo.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

DisDisDis posted:

i thought the aquarium lesbians manga updated but it was jus t bloom into you

Suprise.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Thank you to whoever it was who recommended Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter. I don't remember if it was recommended in here or another thread, but it's pretty unique from most isekai I've seen, where it takes the similar to Bakarina pretext of Trucking -> reincarnate into the body of an otome villainess trying to avoid her designated Bad End, but this one dives headfirst almost immediately into economics, societal analysis, and nobility court politicking. It does have the typical "bringing enlightenment to the uneducated masses" with chocolate, banking systems, hair conditioner, etc that Iris brings from her our-world knowledge, but outside of that, it fairly frequently goes so long between mentions of our world I forgot a few times it was an isekai.

And then her mom casually mentions Yoga and I'm like "oh, right, it's one of those" :v:

Very good, fun, and apparently a weekly release series? Which is great, since it'd be painful to wait for it if it was monthly or worse. Very low-drama outside of noble politicking, at least so far. Though that may be changing soon enough.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

DisDisDis posted:

gonna beh onest ive ocmpletely forgotten who all the male characters and half the female characters are in that comic

It gets hard to remember things with monthlies.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Do what I do, just read up to what's translated then forget they exist for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

i needed to calm down thanks for this