Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Erg posted:

nice link, and story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Wark Say posted:

I'm thinking Waci was trying to be funny/goofy, and it'd probably be funnier if we saw it spoken. Alas, it's in written word and it does feel somewhat like a passive-aggressive attack, so no points, C-, not very good. Sorry. :shrug:

Yea, sorry, that came out way less coherent than intended, mea culpa. Rest assured I like Dis' posting and didn't intend to attack anyone.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

this manga's very relatable because I'm pretty sure gay muscle bears view me as a tiny woman

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?
In case people didn't see it posted in the slime thread:
https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/1053150131065827328
Bakarina is getting its own anime!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
As it deserves.

I haven't read the LN but the manga is an utter delight.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Is the secret route that weird president guy?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

You could read the novel and find out!

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Pastrymancy posted:

Is the secret route that weird president guy?

It's gotta be, right?

Bakarina's probably the funniest manga I've read in ages, is there an easy way to read the LNs in english? I have never read a light novel before.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

big dyke energy posted:

It's gotta be, right?

Bakarina's probably the funniest manga I've read in ages, is there an easy way to read the LNs in english? I have never read a light novel before.

Here you go. The translation isn't half bad unlike most LN translations and the story is still continuing from what I can tell.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/comment-page-3/?pg=5

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

Yona has updated and folks, it's a very satisfying chapter :allears:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

ah, very relatable. very relatable

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

It's me

I'm the one who just constantly thinks of the hamster eating banana picture when I read Senpai ga Uza

I'm the monster

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Rodyle posted:

It's me

I'm the one who just constantly thinks of the hamster eating banana picture when I read Senpai ga Uza

I'm the monster

lmfao That's Real

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
it's ok her dad is more his type anyway

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Pastrymancy posted:

Yona has updated and folks, it's a very satisfying chapter :allears:

I don't think I like this sudden change of direction.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Praise be to the almighty Ao; May her light shine for all eternity!

Amen

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol that window :3:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
This is a cute 11 chapter series. Translations were all finished yesterday.

https://mangadex.org/title/23910/fukanzen-na-hito-no-tame-ni

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Whoa, a surprise bonus chapter of Girl Friends out of freakin' nowhere.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_last_sunshower_in_winter

Treat yourself, Morinaga.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I've said this before but I love the weird poses that Ao makes climbing over people having really serious conversations

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
lmao

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
"I'll be your bottom, in sickness and in health"

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I do enjoy the concept of lewd things keeping ghosts away and therefore being a critically important health and safety measure.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Funny, my mind instantly went to fisting.
I don't care to think about what that says about me.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

D. Ebdrup posted:

Funny, my mind instantly went to fisting.
I don't care to think about what that says about me.
Pretty standard stuff. Healthy, even! :)

As with everything, though, safety first.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Someone please recommend a good dramedy romance. I read Hoshino me wo tsubatte and the ending was so terrible, I need a palette cleanser.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Re-read Jitsu Wa

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Living with my brother's wife isn't really romance, but it's good drama and good comedy. Also just got the first new chapters in a couple of months, since I remember I'm not the only one who was reading it.

I was looking through my favourites to see what would be both dramatic and funny while also being a romance and not finding much that was both rather than one or the other, but Kamisama Hajimemashita might be close? The romance is slathered on top of a fair chunk of adventure and it does lean more towards comedy than drama, but all three things are still there. Also, you know, good and fun and all that stuff.

Speaking of living with my brother's wife, never have I ever been so jealous of someone's fancy bathtub. I want this bath re-heating technology.

Waci fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Oct 21, 2018

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Agronox posted:

This is a cute 11 chapter series. Translations were all finished yesterday.

https://mangadex.org/title/23910/fukanzen-na-hito-no-tame-ni

This was very cute, and good.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Miras latest story about two women who want to know how the other does it is very lewd, but also the funniest thing I've read in quite a long time.
And in possibly even more lewd news because it contains handholding, here's a story about the #1 loser who discovers that maybe there's more to life than winning.
The credits page makes me want more Yuyushiki.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Speaking of watching, what's good to follow this anime season?

Other than Yagate Kimi ni Naru.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Edit: Oh wait, you were probably talking about romances specifically.

Uhhhh, My Neighbor Is A Vampire, maybe?

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
Double Decker is very queer and fun. Bunny-Girl Senpai is not at all what it sounds like and is (so far) a pretty cute proto-romance and a moderately interesting look at social expectations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

Edit: Oh wait, you were probably talking about romances specifically.

Uhhhh, My Neighbor Is A Vampire, maybe?
Yeah but feel free to suggest anything else.

Thanks.

The_White_Crane posted:

Double Decker is very queer and fun. Bunny-Girl Senpai is not at all what it sounds like and is (so far) a pretty cute proto-romance and a moderately interesting look at social expectations.
Thank you. Good because it sounded like something I would never ever want to watch. :v:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Poil posted:

Not really romantic, but I'm enjoying Zombieland, Gridman, and Reincarnated As A Slime quite a bit. Tsurune airs today and I imagine it'll be good at the things that KyoAni dramas tend to be good at as well.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

D. Ebdrup posted:

And in possibly even more lewd news because it contains handholding, here's a story about the #1 loser who discovers that maybe there's more to life than winning.

This is cute.

There is a yuri void in my life now that citrus is finished.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

Not really romantic, but I'm enjoying Zombieland, Gridman, and Reincarnated As A Slime quite a bit. Tsurune airs today and I imagine it'll be good at the things that KyoAni dramas tend to be good at as well.
Thanks I'll see how many I can get through tonight. I always have terrible luck when I try and find things on my own.

Oh god, the voice actress for the vampire girl is the same as for Gabriel in Gabriel Dropout. She's great. :roflolmao:
edit
Wait, it's... the same character too? Or at least similar, that explains why they picked her for the job.

Poil fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Oct 21, 2018

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I liked this oneshot about how harem comedy works behind the scenes: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Sindai posted:

I liked this oneshot about how harem comedy works behind the scenes: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine

That's pretty great. I kinda wish there was more, though I'm not sure how long the premise would hold up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Poil posted:

Thanks.

Thank you. Good because it sounded like something I would never ever want to watch. :v:

The Himote House crew are hilariously bad at romance.