Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
byob people who like westerns and anthologies the coen brothers new movie the ballad of buster scruggs dropped on netlfix yesterday and i just watched it and imho it was amazing

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

hamjobs posted:

TFW you want Uncle Bill's but you also have to take your dad and boyfriend so they don't get butthurt about not getting pancakes.

same

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TOOT BOOT

Luvcow posted:

byob people who like westerns and anthologies the coen brothers new movie the ballad of buster scruggs dropped on netlfix yesterday and i just watched it and imho it was amazing

I don't like westerns but I did like True Grit so maybe I'll check it out

Jaded Burnout

TOOT BOOT posted:

I don't like westerns but I did like True Grit so maybe I'll check it out

:same:

City of Glompton

good morning byob :coffeepal:

and congrats bfm I'm excited for you :)

alnilam

:coffeepal:

ty manifisto

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Java.
Gotta have it, gonna brew it.
:coffee:

alnilam

Barking Gecko posted:

Java.

https://youtu.be/iP6IUqrFHjw

ty manifisto

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Barking Gecko posted:

Java.
But most importantly, gotta avoid programming in it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hogge pls come get pancakes with me, I'm in need of snack n chat

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

It was loving great. I just finished it and holy poo poo.

Also I finished Yakuza 6 and HOLY poo poo I WAS UNPREPARED FOR FEELS.

FluffieDuckie

hamjobs posted:

Hogge pls come get pancakes with me, I'm in need of snack n chat

hogge got himself thrown in kitty jail again. you're going to be waiting for that pancake date for a while.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

:derp: it's byob secret santa time :derp:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3874727

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

hogge got himself thrown in kitty jail again. you're going to be waiting for that pancake date for a while.

I'm so sad

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic

ty nesamdoom!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

alnilam posted:

:derp: it's byob secret santa time :derp:
A fun question to ask yourself inspired by this - given that I know me really well, what would I get for me if I was my secret santa?
Also fun, I genuinely don't have a single good answer to this question.

Edit: a whole bunch of marshmallows.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you don't sign up for Secret Satan I can't scare the poo poo out of you by mailing you my house demons. Paxuzu wants to live with you.

Jaded Burnout

:woop:

sb hermit

hell, :same:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Secret Satan is my favorite holiday gifting tradition because you never know who is going to become the Satan every year when they open their box

Jaded Burnout

This is my first SASS because I've never spent long enough in a subforum to warrant one before

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
If people die on Halloween or April Fools, does it take a ridiculously longer time for other people to be convinced that they’re dead? Like someone has to have done some Weekend at Bernie’s gags for like at least a few seconds before realizing what’s actually going on.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Happy Monday y'all here's some goblin silliness to start your week off right.

Secret Santa sounds cool though to be totally honest I have never been involved in one that didn't wind up alienating a couple of people, they somehow make holidays in an office even more dreary and anxiety-filled. But the 'yob is no cruddy office break-room so it could be great fun, good luck!

Sig by Heather Papps

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

tbh i never dare ask dogs for id. i find it really hard to tell and it usually gets awkward

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

But the 'yob is no cruddy office break-room

why did nobody ever tell me this???

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

why did nobody ever tell me this???

Please take your food out of the refrigerator by Friday, or I'm throwing it away. -- Tami, receptionist

Farecoal

There he go

hamjobs posted:

Please take your weed out of the refrigerator by Friday, or I'm throwing it away. -- Tamì, receptionist

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please do not chill your weed, this is an incorrect way to become chill yourself

Unless it's shatter, then throw that poo poo in the freezer and save yourself some sticky fingats

Papa Was A Video Toaster

My mom used to keep QP's in the freezer and she seems pretty smart WRT weed

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

hamjobs posted:

Please take your used bong water out of the refrigerator by Friday, or I'm throwing it away. -- Tami, receptionist

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

Please do not chill your weed, this is an incorrect way to become chill yourself

tell that to the dragon

BoldFrankensteinMir

Can a dragon smoke?

I know they can breathe smoke out.

But can a dragon breathe smoke in?

Would it smoke bales of hemp rolled in villager robes?

Could it light a cigar without flipping it around!?

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Luvcow posted:

i liked it too. good reimagining of scruggbusters imo

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Luvcow posted:

I had it on in the background today. I have a deep affection for anthology. I definitely want to watch it, I just hate the commitment of focusing on a movie for upwards of 90 minutes.

alnilam

I'm watching it now thanks for the tip friends

lots of fun surprise cameos as a bonus

Scaly Haylie

oh god help i crossed the strains

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lizard Wizard posted:

oh god help i crossed the strains

grats on your new weed Pokemons

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

My mom used to keep QP's in the freezer and she seems pretty smart WRT weed

it can get moldy if there's any dampness and cross contamination so I generally don't recommend freezing as a method of preservation for an wead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also I had no steak but def shake (coconut milk n vegan I've cream) and wow do I feel like I should never do that again

Rip 2 my arteries