Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

DisDisDis posted:

OH he's her little brother

:rip:

yeahhhhh that’s why I wasn’t so sure about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new oogami-san, and, well, I just gotta say these are my two favorite romcom protags since maybe jitsuwa. :allears:

Bonus cameo by geoducks making things extra awkward

Edit: fixed link

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jan 4, 2019

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Captain Invictus posted:

new oogami-san, and, well, I just gotta say these are my two favorite romcom protags since maybe jitsuwa. :allears:

I'm confused now.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

yo this is good poo poo right here:

https://mangadex.org/title/24219

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Captain Invictus posted:

Uh, my dude? That link?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
shuninta does good stuff

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Uh, my dude? That link?
Sorry, link didn't copy, so instead you got a video about why the greatsword true charged slash is the most satisfying move in monster hunter world, and reallt, isn't that it's own sort of romance? (link is fixed now)

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Pollyanna posted:

yo this is good poo poo right here:

https://mangadex.org/title/24219

It says a lot that even one of Shuninta's less good works (other than the manga we all must endure) is still Good poo poo.

l0lwhat
Mar 30, 2005

Who touched my nuts?
Finally

I've read it months ago, but was pretty happy to find it in paper form, really liked it and I think there was some discussion about it too.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

l0lwhat posted:

Finally

I've read it months ago, but was pretty happy to find it in paper form, really liked it and I think there was some discussion about it too.

Hell yeah I like this one!

Meanwhile, over on Dynasty Scans:

Gotta admit the title and tags are making me hella curious about this manga. (And I liked some of Mira's other works, dunno why I never started reading this one.)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
It's one of her fluffier ones and there's a ton of chapters, you'd probably like it.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Tamen De Gushi is good but I wish the author gave the same leeway to the male couple that they do to the female couple.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
19 days or whatever, the brother comic? I don't really like how alot of the comedy in it is getting hit when the one guy creeps on the other

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
19 Days is by a different person but they work for the same team/company

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
their gag comic is rather fun too

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think Old Xian actually wanted to write a gangster love story instead of this schoolboy stuff lol

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
yeah i liked the bits with the punky musician

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
All-consuming eldritch abomination senpai is one of the weirdest romance manga I've ever read, but I have to admire the pace it sets.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

I can't believe it took me this long to notice Takeda and Igarashi mixing colors here and there to show their relationship growing. There's the tie, the hairband, the phones, and the origami animals as the obvious ones, but it's everywhere.

Futaba's got it bad, though. look at the purple glint in her eye.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Cooking romance returns, now with beer and making out.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Cuntellectual posted:

At any rate, Tarou not being unbeliveably dense for once finally means I can buy into the drama of the love quadrangle(square?).

Aaaand so much for that. Tarou is hereby dumb (or at least tactful) as a sack of hammers.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Mirage posted:

Aaaand so much for that. Tarou is hereby dumb (or at least tactful) as a sack of hammers.

I legitimately laughed out loud at that.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://mangadex.org/title/22002/white-note-pad

this a josei bodyswap comic that seems to be dealing mostly with dysphoria and trauma and the healing and coping and it seems cool

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jan 6, 2019

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
nothings happening yet but Otome Danshi is updating again

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

DisDisDis posted:

nothings happening yet but Otome Danshi is updating again

Nothing ever happens in Otome Danshi

(autocorrect’s attempt at that name: “prime damaging”)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Lots has happened, it's the most happening daily romcom by a landslide (note, this is not a high bar)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I found it pretty slow personally.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

A new "living together yuri" is being scanlated: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurigurashi_ch01

Only one chapter out for now, but the index looks quite interesting:

(Though I have some doubts about chapter five there...)

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Pollyanna posted:

I found it pretty slow personally.

The two are not incompatible - poo poo happens much faster than other dailies, but that is, as noted, not a high bar.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
and the two protags have changed quite a bit and have gradually sidled into dating each other without having that magical confession moment, though they'll probably have it eventually. the other side protag dude has just given up on his crush on the main girl that he's had since like...the beginning, and was the primary reason he started crossdressing in the first place which is a pretty big deal in the story tbh and opens up the gate for the second girl to snag'im, a lot of that happened in the last fifty or so pages which is blisteringly fast for a daily 4koma

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Was this posted already, because it is great. The chapters are very short, though.
That Girl Is Not Just Cute

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Schubalts posted:

Was this posted already, because it is great. The chapters are very short, though.

This is Very Good.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Schubalts posted:

Oh my god.

Oh. My. God. :kimchi:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

and the two protags have changed quite a bit and have gradually sidled into dating each other without having that magical confession moment, though they'll probably have it eventually. the other side protag dude has just given up on his crush on the main girl that he's had since like...the beginning, and was the primary reason he started crossdressing in the first place which is a pretty big deal in the story tbh and opens up the gate for the second girl to snag'im, a lot of that happened in the last fifty or so pages which is blisteringly fast for a daily 4koma

also it casually dropped supportive trans lesbian aunties on us

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

DisDisDis posted:

Yeah that page owned.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Yes it did. I guess to be fair I’ve been hovering entire series in a matter of half-hours recently.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Yeah I'd say as it's gone on it went from a more 4koma ish gag thing to a kind of story that's not well suited to the daily format pacing wise which is definitely for the better but means it's better to let it build up and read in chunks

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

:siren: :siren: :siren: Folks! Folks! Big news!

After ten thousand years literally years, we finally have three new translated chapters of Virgins' Empire.

Goddam I missed these dorks :allears:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

^^^awesome

Is Morinaga Milk doing anything right now? I don't think I've heard about anything since Hana & Hina wrapped up.

e:
Too busy playing with cats maybe
https://twitter.com/morimilmil/status/1080500702781173760?s=19

a kitten fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jan 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

DisDisDis posted: