Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

The dude left just 3 months ago. He can't possibly be done with treatment yet can he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
haha, wow, the people here in [local city] are fired up tonight! haha yeah baby, they're ready to burn it down with me, Seth Rollins, master of the burn it down. it's gonna be a blast everyone, i'm super stoked, haha.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The thread pissing all over Seth winning has finally convinced me that this forum will never be happy about anything

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

:smith:

Also, this company sure is dead and uninteresting.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

Codependent Poster posted:

Should have ended with a Becky win since she got the biggest pop of the night.
I dunno, Hornswaggle was probably a bigger pop.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I do. I've wanted Seth to beat Brock at Mania since he won the title back

Though admittedly the Finn match made me want Finn to beat him.

Yeah but he’s not.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Ppv was great, worst match for me was AJ v DB.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Intruder posted:

The thread pissing all over Seth winning has finally convinced me that this forum will never be happy about anything

the Ambrose feud executed his momentum and heat

it can be rebuilt but I doubt it will be

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Aphrodite posted:

Seth is as stale as Dolph he just does better stuff in the ring sometimes.

i dont even know who he's supposed to be other than a guy who is good at wrasslin. he's not a guy with a nickname that reflects his personality, he's a guy with a series of nicknames assigned to him. "the architect" "the kingslayer" "burn it down arson guy" like, none of this actually reflects anything in his character, theyre just a new nickname for the same guy. sometimes he's heel and schemes about things so i guess the architect kind of works, but kingslayer is just trips stroking himself by making himself a titular character in seth's story, and "burn it down" burn what down? the "system"?? the "man"?? you're a pretty on the level normal rear end babyface my dude i'm not sure what you're burning but the fire isn't very hot yet!

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
I enjoyed the show for what it was worth. Maybe the men's rumble ended the most predictable way and a few of the matches were like a thud (Sasha exposing Ronda was funny though) but I wasn't disappointed with it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Intruder posted:

Baron Corbin and I are very happy to piss

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Intruder posted:

Those saying its worse than Roman are deluded, but they probably wanted someone less safe - like the final three was Seth, Ziggler and Braun.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Aphrodite posted:

Seth is as stale as Dolph he just does better stuff in the ring sometimes.

Seth actually is one of the reasons why I just don't really care these days; he does tons of big moves and is athletic as gently caress but he can't talk at all and he's not a great babyface.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If the point of that was to make me wish Reigns had come back, it succeeded I guess

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Intruder posted:

The match lost all momentum the second Seth went through the table.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Intruder posted:

But it's different people who are complaining about different things at different times. Plenty of people are happy that Seth won. I'M happy that Seth won!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Intruder posted:

we've seen seth v brock before, we've seen him pushed to poo poo before, we have seen seth rollins over and loving over

the best part was dean getting eliminated early like the garbage he is

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i thought that was a good show other than the inexplicable nia bit

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mukaikubo posted:

it can be rebuilt but I doubt it will be
But he is THE ARCHITECT! THE KINGSLAYER!

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

i am sad that shelton benjamin did not win, but i am very happy about seth rollins winning, because i like logical booking that i can believe.

and i want to see him stomp brock lesnar's loving head in, with roman reigns in his corner

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

sportsgenius86 posted:

If the point of that was to make me wish Reigns had come back, it succeeded I guess

I wish Reigns superman punched Nia

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Intruder posted:

Eh I just like Braun a lot more and feel that he's massively overdue in getting a proper title win

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Your takeaway from this night is that with Beckys victory team 22 won half of the rumbles tonight. Congrats to all involved in the namtab coalition

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Time to go back to a cool and good wrestling promotion: WCW.

Uncensored 1997 featuring... Scotty Riggs in a strap match against Buff Bagwell???

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

i'm just happy that seth is going to university

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Seth winning is awesome, but the men's rumble itself didn't feel all that great.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

OldTennisCourt posted:

Like Vince had a marquee holy poo poo actual viral news story Mania main event in the palm of his hand and he wussed out

gently caress this show

Who are you saying would have been marquee

Intruder posted:

Seth is fine it's just not interesting and we all know he's going to lose to Brock so nobody really cares a lot.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

OldTennisCourt posted:

Nah it was gonna be Becky but Vince wussied out at the last second
Becky was advertised. Why would it be a surprise that she was there?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Codependent Poster posted:

Should have ended with a Becky win since she got the biggest pop of the night.

Nah. Don’t give her a moment in front of a burned out crowd

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

freeranger posted:

Yeah that weird, I expected that to be a highlight of the PPV.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

seth going through the table only to come back in later to win would have been more exciting if it hadn't happened earlier in the night

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Intruder posted:

It's a boring safe choice that sucks when they had an incredible game changing idea right in the palm of their hand.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

uncurable mlady posted:

i just remembered that it took r-truth out of the match and now im mad

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Women Rumble clearly should have main evented. First half was like "here's a natural story with a beginning, middle & end aaaaaaaaaand he's three more hours after the happy ending you all wanted, and it's kinda boring."

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Last year I liked women's rumble better than the men's. This year I like the women's better again, but only by a little bit. Too bad women's rumble started out crap with Lacy Evans botching it up, but it slowly kept getting better and better.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

uncurable mlady posted:

Same. I'm not gonna post for a bit.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

freeranger posted:

Shane was on the show, remember?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i dont know who I wanted to win the men’s rumble so I’ll just say I wanted Whyp Burnside to win, a wrestler I just made up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

LividLiquid posted:

Becky was advertised. Why would it be a surprise that she was there?

Becky was supposed to win the men's rumble