Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
my testicles are so very tiny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
That sweet, sweet competitive edge when applying for federal jobs? GI Bill? Security clearance when applying for contractor or federal jobs? Those sweet disability checks for your black lung disease from the burn pits?

Idk

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

why would anyone want to be a veteran jfc

because one time i saw a guy wearing an oif hat at walmart and tons of people thanked him for his service and i said 'wanna be like that', beloved by many for merely existing

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

it's the only positive aspect of being in the military. being out of the military is the best part of being in

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
For those that didn't pay close enough attention, it also appears that he drives a Hummer H3, so the dude is a gigantic moron.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

This guy has a write-up on him in one of the most cringeworthy WaPo articles in recent memory:

quote:

After Mat Best, one of the most prominent influencers is 35-year-old Vaughn NeVille, a bearded dad who lives in Utah and calls himself The ManSpot. A few years ago, NeVille was a door-to-door home-alarm salesman in the Southeast. On the side, he was cultivating an Instagram presence centered on guns and the great outdoors. He came across the feed of Dan Bilzerian, a Navy SEAL dropout and trustafarian playboy who is seldom photographed without a harem of bikini-clad women. Bilzerian occasionally incorporates guns into his posts, but his Vegas lifestyle doesn’t make him a natural fit with the firearms community. “My thought was,” NeVille says, “what if I created a kind of married Dan Bilzerian?”

The ManSpot was born. NeVille describes ManSpot’s pine-scented aesthetic: He loves his whiskey and cigars but also keeps it “within a family lifestyle.” He’s not a veteran but “serves his country by being as patriotic as he can.”

The entire article is just one big facepalm with social media influencer gun bunnies and tacticlol bros on parade.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

pantslesswithwolves posted:

This guy has a write-up on him in one of the most cringeworthy WaPo articles in recent memory:

The entire article is just one big facepalm with social media influencer gun bunnies and tacticlol bros on parade.

its the entirety of conservative culture in a nutshell

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

But does he have an entire playlist of just Disturbed and Five Finger Death Punch??

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Three Doors Down, Shinedown, Avenge Sevenfold, Toby Keith

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

The last avenue of chic victimization for cis white males.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Why are all the women left in the dating pool at this age vegetarians? :negative:

All of the people with normal diets got hitched already.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Naked Bear posted:

Why are all the women left in the dating pool at this age vegetarians? :negative:

Also gluten, keto, etc etc etc

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Naked Bear posted:

What's wrong with vegetarians? Vegans are the weird/preachy ones. I love good vegetarian/vegan restaurants.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
it's gonna be fun to get back on the dating scene at the age of 34

and by fun i mean a nonstop cavalcade of bullshit

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Its worse when your in your 40's.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

oh i got some fuckin stories

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Be gay and do crimes

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

DoktorLoken posted:

What's wrong with vegetarians? Vegans are the weird/preachy ones. I love good vegetarian/vegan restaurants.
There's nothing wrong with vegetarian food, per se. The sticking point is in planning meals: many things that involve meat go right out the window, either because the meat itself is integral to the meal or because it's just not worth the effort to prepare two separate meals.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Guess I'll just have to finish this ribeye for 2 myself

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Yeah having mixed diets is a pain in the rear end. My cousin has a ton of dietary restrictions and her husband just gave up after like three months and now he's a vegan or something.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Back in college I dated a woman who had so many allergies it was easier to list what she could eat.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Vasudus posted:

Yeah having mixed diets is a pain in the rear end. My cousin has a ton of dietary restrictions and her husband just gave up after like three months and now he's a vegan or something.

Seems like you never get just one thing they can’t handle either. Not just lactose intolerant, they’re allergic to shellfish, gluten free, can’t do nuts, don’t really like spicy foods, and she’s kosher.

Like after a while eating just is such a pain in the rear end because you have to plan your whole lives around whatever her hosed up dietary requirements are that it’s simply unfun to be with this person. More than 2 hosed up food requirements and I’m out.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Fortunately my odds are probably good enough. 30-36ish or so, grad school degree, no fatties, relatively same income. Divorcee ok, no kids. Non-white/non-american perferred but whatever. There's shitloads of women like that around here.

I'm in the middle of a self improvement cycle so I guess I'll try...bleh...dating apps in the near future.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

after my divorce i lost 130 lbs, dont diss the self improvement cycle

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i did a speed dating thing a few months back, if for nothing else just to see my competition out there in the dating world

-one dude was starting a commune and was recruiting women for it
-4 dudes lived with their parents. out of 10 of us
-one guy was actively telling women within the 5 min meet time that the only woman he ever kissed was his ex wife

id do it again just for the hilarity. it's like how golden corral is spoken about in the forums. plus what a boost to my self esteem

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

after my divorce i lost 130 lbs, dont diss the self improvement cycle

I dropped weight after my divorce, but I haven't been this light since boot. The farm work is just chewing away at the flab I have left. Finally have definition in my arms again. It's nice. Being single is still nice.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I loving love tequila.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

EBB posted:

Back in college I dated a woman who had so many allergies it was easier to list what she could eat.

Hooker is like this currently. Has a poo poo ton of allergies and OAS I believe. Pretty much ever plant on the earth is trying to kill her, makes meals fun.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
I rediscovered parthenocarpy's videos on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_YXN8PiFNM

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Vasudus posted:

Non-white/non-american perferred

Lol
:allears:

Suicide Watch fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Mar 9, 2019

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Yeah, that's usually a big ol' red flag.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I loving love tequila.

who was brave enough for the military special tequila that had like an F14 jet on it

I braved the vodka, but that was it

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Mil special bourbon was my lowest rung. Never been much for tequila.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
loving kangaroos

https://twitter.com/SBSNews/status/1104162379703689222

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

ya idk buying mil special after work alone on weekdays weren’t my best times

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

what

i like brown girls with accents if i'm being vain and picky

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Vasudus posted:

what

i like brown girls with accents if i'm being vain and picky

Saving this for posterity

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
she dont eat meat

but she sure like da bone

arrrrrugh

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
am i missing something here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Vasudus posted:

am i missing something here
yes, whats his name?????