Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Get on with it already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I can't believe MJ is going to make 12 dollars for being in this movie!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Push El Burrito posted:

I can't believe MJ is going to make 12 dollars for being in this movie!

have you seen her apartment? think of the monthly tariff!

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

My prediction: "You'll also earn not a penny more!"

Yeah, that's some very specific wording from the guy who just said "computer glitches" screwed her out of royalties.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Bumblebee! Noooooo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
how do i get past all these guys with guns? i know! i'll go in the front, while making sure they can all see me!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

rip that car

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Saoshyant posted:

Bumblebee! Noooooo

"I know, I will throw this random car parked outside at the building, possibly killing several people including the hostage!"

Heck for all we know that's Nino's car that just went through his front door. It looks like the kinda car a con could afford.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Saoshyant posted:

Bumblebee! Noooooo

Spider-man swinging in taint first.

Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009
So this giant screen that the underlings use to covertly communicate with the Kingpin is in immediate reach of (and probably also visible and audible from) the front door.

Love this comic.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm surprised he didn't set it up to air on a big screen in the middle of Time's Square.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Rip and tear!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I'm 8 years old.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Stahlgeist posted:

So this giant screen that the underlings use to covertly communicate with the Kingpin is in immediate reach of (and probably also visible and audible from) the front door.

Love this comic.

Kingpin is in prison reading a book. The one on the screen must be an imposter!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man
Man he might be just as stupid, but ye Olde newspaper spiderman is actuslly pretty competent when it comes to kicking rear end.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Savidudeosoo posted:

Man he might be just as stupid, but ye Olde newspaper spiderman is actuslly pretty competent when it comes to kicking rear end.

the constant brain injuries caused by his poor cognitive ability resulted in degeneration in his motor skills. on the bright side, he also really chilled out over the years. young peter would stare at a door that says pull, try to push it, then get really mad and break it because he has superhuman strength. nsm is a lot more personable when he is completely harmless.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The heck are you talking about, you "abhor violence"? You just picked up some guy's car and threw it at a building five seconds ago! Whatever happened to "action is his reward"?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

evilmiera posted:

The heck are you talking about, you "abhor violence"? You just picked up some guy's car and threw it at a building five seconds ago! Whatever happened to "action is his reward"?

that's just standard spiderman fight chatter. he's always done that.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He doesn't know what "abhor" means.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Kingpin is an amazing optimist. Everything's going bad for his gang, but all he sees are opportunities.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

I want that shirt so much. :sigh:

ShallowKnave
Sep 9, 2011
Fun Shoe

What in the actual gently caress, Spiderman

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

ShallowKnave posted:

What in the actual gently caress, Spiderman

Yeah, you can't just leave a handsome guy like Nino naked from the spider down and webbed up in an alley.

Daddy Thanos
Mar 28, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Does this still claim to be written by Stan Lee?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Since, we're all in reruns, Yes

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Daddy Thanos posted:

Does this still claim to be written by Stan Lee?

It claimed to do so up until the end. Folks are posting old strips now.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Like these, which are from 1977.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahaha, Doc Ock all but straight up saying,"Your Aunt and I are gonna be doing a tremendous amount of loving" to Peter's face.

Also I'd love to see a full strip of insane MJ leading a museum tour.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

goatface posted:

He doesn't know what "abhor" means.

I didn't know what 'Donee' was so we're even

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

Also I'd love to see a full strip of insane MJ leading a museum tour.

Okay you hep cats, feast your peepers on that far-out painting on the right! This girlie hasn't the foggiest who whipped it up, but daaad, it's freaking me out! 23-skidoo!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

To think we are denied an arc where Mole Man and Doc Ock fights for Aunt May's affections.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Doc Ock seems to be faking it for some stupid plan, but Mole Man seemed totally sincere about it. I was legit annoyed when they pulled some bullshit to cancel the wedding.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

davidspackage posted:

Okay you hep cats, feast your peepers on that far-out painting on the right! This girlie hasn't the foggiest who whipped it up, but daaad, it's freaking me out! 23-skidoo!

MJ: You wanna see a real work of art, daddio? Check out these polaroids I took of Peter Parker with his shirt off.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pretty swanky flatscreen technology for the 70s. The blinkenlichts and tape storage, on the other hand, do show their age. It's like Kingpin found the High Tech Genie and could wish for one item 30 years ahead of contemporary technology, and he choose the one that would let his underlings see a giant projection of his scowling face in full HD.

Snugglecakes
Dec 29, 2008

:h: :glomp: :h:

Haifisch posted:

Like these, which are from 1977.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Oh no, I have to hide my secret identity better or they'll find out that Spider-Man is really... Arthur Read!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The quality is terrible so is that lawyer... Foggy Nelson?

Also, that is one ace tagline for the next story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: