Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Oh my God :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I knoooow she has a little Got Milk mustache. :3:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mizz Lizz is a hungry gal. :3: :kimchi: :3:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
how is the little gal doing? like movement and whatnot?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

sneakyfrog posted:

how is the little gal doing? like movement and whatnot?

As far as we know she’s still healthy and moving around a lot.

I’m told she has a LOUD voice when she’s hungry though, which checks out.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
well yeah the kitton "IM HUNGRY" scream is designed by science to make you feed it

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I SO wish I could take a pic of our outside kittens laying on top of our lawnmower bag. There’s like 6 of them and they love to pile up on that bag in a pile 2 or 3 kittens thick and just lay there together like it’s their personal kitten hammock. It is SO PRECIOUS but every time I get close enough for a pic they all try to run but OH GOD :kimchi::kimchi::kimchi:

Also Lizzie is 3 weeks old and seems to be doing good. I got a little video of her that I’m trying to figure out how to post here without sound.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
youtube pal..

also with your kittons just take video

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

sneakyfrog posted:

youtube pal..

also with your kittons just take video

That’s the thing though. Whenever I get close enough to take pics of them they run away. And I don’t have a webcam.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I havent updated on the puppers lately, but i have been traveling for business more than being home this month.

Puppo is doing good, much better behaved around the cats and is pretty much off leash and has free roaming of the downstairs. super affectionate and wouldnt leave me alone when i got home on thursday. i spose the only thing i need to work on is mouth play. very soft mouthed for sure but teeth do not belong on or near faces no matter how gentle she is. all in all though she is shaping up to be a great dog. her weight is back up and she has lots of fun with the other pibbul.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i was just chastised by a lame rear end forums lurker for not posting a picture

so

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

sneakyfrog posted:

i was just chastised by a lame rear end forums lurker for not posting a picture

so

She's so purty!

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
:3:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Goober Peas posted:

She's so purty!

:yeah:

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Update on Roswell, my FIV+ foster fail.

Roz is about 8 months old now and doing great. She gets steroid injections for chronic sinusitis but other than that she doesn't have any health problems. She's still super smol at 4.5 pounds, but she's gaining steadily and will be ready for her spay once she reaches 5 pounds. She LOVES me and is pretty much always "helping" while I do schoolwork or try to sleep. She's still warming up to Mr. W, but progress is being made on that front as well.

I'm glad everyone's pets are doing well- Lizzie's story had me on the edge of my seat!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mizz Lizz is 4 weeks old and weighs about one pound :3:

EDIT: And just like her King of the Hill namesake, she has a little demanding streak :3::kimchi::3:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Apr 25, 2019

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

eeeeeeeeeee

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Also making weird noises seeing that kitten.

That rat toy is great, my cats have the grey one and they love tossing that thing in the air, although it might be too big for yours to do that yet.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

I. M. Gei posted:

Mizz Lizz is 4 weeks old and weighs about one pound :3:

EDIT: And just like her King of the Hill namesake, she has a little demanding streak :3::kimchi::3:

Tiny precious bean :kimchi:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
puppy seems glad im home from travelling

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Gremlin update: we officially adopted her a couple of weeks ago. She keeps getting sweeter and more confident every day, and she's an absolute fiend for playing fetch with hairbands. Thank you everyone who encouraged me :3:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
yay! :neckbeard:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I very much enjoy seeing the happy results in this thread.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I feel a distinct lack of Butterscotch in my life. :(

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Dick Trauma posted:

I feel a distinct lack of Butterscotch in my life. :(

I know he has a new loving family (and bro) and all, but it would be nice to hear how he's doing.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

spookygonk posted:

I know he has a new loving family (and bro) and all, but it would be nice to hear how he's doing.

Let's get him on a conference call so we can listen to him mooch for food.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
We will be visiting him soon! Pictures and hopefully video to follow!

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

This is Henry. A rescue we took in about 10 days ago and officially adopted on Sunday.

He is a very good boy.

This is his first picture with his new blue collar and tag saying he is ours.

Cuddling with mum on his first night home.

He is also not quite the sharpest log on the woodpile but we love him dearly.

We also have a stray cat that uses our house for free board and lodgings. This is her reaction to meeting Henry for the first time.

Burt fucked around with this message at 12:05 on May 7, 2019

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
You are a good person :kimchi:

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
That is officially a very goodiest boy.

insertdumbnamehere
Jan 1, 2013
My coworker is fostering some very young orphaned kittens and has them at her desk. One of them has bonded with my beard. I can't decide if this is a good thing or not.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
hmm we should probably get pictures in order to give you a good assessment and for :science:

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

insertdumbnamehere posted:

My coworker is fostering some very young orphaned kittens and has them at her desk. One of them has bonded with my beard. I can't decide if this is a good thing or not.

Congrats on your new kitten.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
You literally cannot come in here and tell us a little orphan baby cat has bonded with your beard and not show us a picture.

insertdumbnamehere
Jan 1, 2013
I had to eventually put him back with his siblings. Also couldn't get a picture of him crawling around in my beard today, But here's a pic of him passed out.

e: Or maybe not because I don't know how to attach images. This is what I get for mostly just lurking.

insertdumbnamehere fucked around with this message at 03:31 on May 9, 2019

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

I had to eventually put him back with his siblings. Also couldn't get a picture of him crawling around in my beard today, But here's a pic of him passed out.

gotchu pal

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

e: Or maybe not because I don't know how to attach images. This is what I get for mostly just lurking.

congrats on adopting a neonate. They are the most affectionate, loyal cats you will ever have.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Grats on your new kitten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insertdumbnamehere
Jan 1, 2013
Quit tempting me! I already have the maximum amount of cats allowed by my living situation.