Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

FilthyImp posted:

Want a Youtube poop with buffBaki listening to his dad telling Kozue to just loving wreck him, smashcut to dried-out Baki.

THere are many such cases of Punchmans, but have we really explored the thematic depths of a Fuckmans anime? :thunkher:

There's a lot of "fuckmans anime". An entire genre in fact called hentai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

at my age? I just fall asleep

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Pewdiepie posted:

There's a lot of "fuckmans anime". An entire genre in fact called hentai.
B-Gata H-Kei is not equivalent.

OPM but for loving. Toriko but for smashing puss.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

FilthyImp posted:

Jojo but thrusting your dick instead of punching while yelling, "Ora ora ora!!"

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
:hmmyes:

This guy gets it.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

FilthyImp posted:

https://mangadex.org/title/17250/battlesexer-seishiro

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

nerdz posted:

is anyone reading that other series by Itagaki, shaman? only two chapters out and I have no idea where he wants to go with it.

the third chapter is incredible

https://www.manga.club/bv/t/SHAMAN-EN/v/1/s/3/p/1

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

FilthyImp posted:

:hmmyes:

This guy gets it.

the creator of HELLS ANGELS has a manga called SEX*MACHINE thats sort of like mad max but with all motorcycles and also you have to gently caress the motorcycles. The ghost of Oda Nobunaga is somehow involved. Its very bizarre and impossible to understand because no one is brave enough to translate it/

https://deadscanlations.tumblr.com/post/116948781469/sex-machine-hiromoto-sinichi

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Ringo Roadagain posted:

the creator of HELLS ANGELS has a manga called SEX*MACHINE thats sort of like mad max but with all motorcycles and also you have to gently caress the motorcycles. The ghost of Oda Nobunaga is somehow involved. Its very bizarre and impossible to understand because no one is brave enough to translate it/

https://deadscanlations.tumblr.com/post/116948781469/sex-machine-hiromoto-sinichi

translate the sex motorcycle manga you cowards

il-landier fucked around with this message at 09:37 on May 7, 2019

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hahaha, nice one, Punchy-san.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

What in tarnation

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

What a chad.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

WHAT THE gently caress

WHAT THE gently caress

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

the hell

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

:stare: :staredog: :catstare:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Reading that made me feel the same mixture of wonderment and terror that every random extra in Baki feels all the time.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It's like a manly Sakamoto Desu Ga

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

What the gently caress did I just read

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

So this is the power of "Dogeza", huh... Not bad.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Glad to see that everyone seems to have enjoyed the chapter. For me, it was an eye opener. Ive's always thought highly of Itagaki-sensei. He's one of my favorite mangaka. I personally think he has mastered the art of fighting manga to a level that no one else has reached. But overall, he was still not at the level of the greats. With this, I can say he is at that level. To have him compared to Tezuka, Koike, Kajiwara and the likes, I would no longer find it strange.

Reading this chapter is a transcendental experience.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
sometimes I see some people mentioning how few female chars there are in Baki and I'm extremely sure now that is for the best

I mean, I already was considering the fate of every single female char in baki (including hillary clinton) but drat

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I am both excited and absolutely terrified to see the results of a hypothetical Araki/Itagaki collaboration.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Archenteron posted:

I am both excited and absolutely terrified to see the results of a hypothetical Araki/Itagaki collaboration.

just hundreds of dead dogs and women everywhere

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

So wait I'm confused, is there a connection between Shaman and Dogesen, because while I haven't read the latter they both seem to be about Man Who Is Incredibly Powerful At Bowing.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

:psyboom: WHAT

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Glagha posted:

So wait I'm confused, is there a connection between Shaman and Dogesen, because while I haven't read the latter they both seem to be about Man Who Is Incredibly Powerful At Bowing.

Shaman is apparently Itagaki's solo version of Dogesen since that was co written with another mangaka

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dino power go

https://mangadex.org/chapter/608391

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Now Baki is just being a jerk.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This is reminding me of Cromartie High School making fun of sumo. Play by my rules or I can't beat you!!!!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Last page had something about Shaman

philosophical differences

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I'd say a lot of people would have philosophical differences with that last chapter

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
I wanna see our thicc boi just smash that dino

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
So far Baki is dominating our thicc boi

I would expect the sumo to be able to put up a bit more of a fight since he so effortlessly destroyed guys like Biscuit

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Zzulu posted:

So far Baki is dominating our thicc boi

I would expect the sumo to be able to put up a bit more of a fight since he so effortlessly destroyed guys like Biscuit

Eh, it's like Nerdz said "Play by my rules so I can beat you". Biscuit and the other sumos were all playing the same game of pure strength vs pure strength. Baki isn't doing that (yet). Thicc boi can smash a boulder but if he tried to bear hug a wave it'll just crash around him.

We'll see how Dino form works though...

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm expecting another kick to the face.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Thanks for the heads up.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Electric Phantasm posted:

I'm expecting another kick to the face.

I really hope it's this

Followed by smug Baki

Thoren
May 28, 2008
hell yeah I love when Baki uses his magic mind powers.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Truly Baki is the strongest wizard, the most powerful Punchmancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Zzulu posted:

Truly Baki is the strongest wizard, the most powerful Punchmancer

I_cast_fist.mp4