Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Proteus Jones posted:

Considering that’s a diagnostic tool to determine your Glasgow Coma Score, I’d say “Minor Brain Injury” as a best case is not unreasonable.

Data Graham posted:

Considering that’s a diagnostic tool to determine your Glasgow Coma Score, I’d say “Minor Brain Injury” as a best case is not unreasonable. 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Kool-Aid Man: *Busts through the wall of a cabin, he has sensed the pure exuberant energy of vast Kool-Aid consumption* OH YYYEEAA-

The Kool-Aid Man suddenly notices a gigantic spread of dead human bodies, he notices the small bodies, the one with little hands and dead little eyes.

Kool-Aid Man: Oh... oh no...

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My man it was Flavor-aid. Kool-Aid Man hates that poo poo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Rawfellows posted:

Sup so my mom and cancer happened (shes going to be fine). My sister and I were talking for a while, we got to attitudes... and I had a philosophical 'revelation'.

I will be posting more about my concept "JORDAN" and aesthetics. For now lets call it a rejection of believe and meaning. Its going to include the rejection of logic as the rejection of the institution of philosophy. Lets call it most modern. It supports neuroscience and dennett. It embraces contradiction in order to put action above words.

I never understood why my teachers could never explian to me the concept of

American Positivist Nihilism is the philosophy of DC Ultimate Frisbee which says that nothing matters.
-breast cancer sucks

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Minus Green posted:

I wish I had more stories of my own to contribute, but my current boyfriend has an ex who shat his pants while playing Pokemon Go and then had to walk a mile home like that

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Ah. He caught the squirtle

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

freeedr posted:

:hfive: I love posting on a site where people know this.

It was grape.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Pontificating rear end posted:

Ah yes, Chad, my worst nemesis. The attractive hunk to my disgusting abomination. Lovecraft couldn't even describe the cosmic horror that is my face.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

priznat posted:

~extremely Dr Yueh voice~ remember.. the poop.. The pooooooooop!

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

FactsAreUseless posted:

:hfive: I love posting on a site where people know this.

It was grape.

It was Flavor Aid and Kool Aid. Jones gave his followers both kinds of Aids.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Detective Thompson posted:

Another strong argument for free Aid tests involving grape.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Opposite of Live Aid

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Detective Thompson posted:

What, I've never heard this! Where did you see it?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

freeedr posted:

Opposite of Live Aid

Bought The Farm Aid

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Guyana? More like Die-ana, amirite

Actually, they're not completely sure which one was in THE "Kool-Aid."

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Since Jim Jones has been mentioned. I have to remind you all, that as a youth, he was very popular for his ability to piss over a house. Just arc the stream right over the house.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

I'd like James Randi to vouch for that extreme pissing before I believe it

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Untrustable posted:

Since Jim Jones has been mentioned. I have to remind you all, that as a youth, he was very popular for his ability to piss over a house. Just arc the stream right over the house.

Also a door to door monkey salesman before becoming a preacher.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

In conclusion Jim Jones was a man of contrasts. He would sell you a monkey and then put a mighty grip on his pecker and spray piss over your house in celebration of a sale well made. I think that's what we should remember him for.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

freeedr posted:

*Grape Flavor Aid Man poking tentatively through the wall like a baby chick hatching from an egg* "Oh... hey."

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Nothing Jones liked more than gripping a spraying pecker; can’t find fault with that part

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Untrustable posted:

was there some technique or did he just have a powerful bladder

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

World War Mammories posted:

You simply insert a needle into your pee hole and plug the rest of it with super glue. Continuously twist the needle until the super glue hardens and remove the needle. Now you're ready for Distance Pissing. Easy peasy.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Solice Kirsk posted:

You simply insert a needle into your pee hole and plug the rest of it with super glue. Continuously twist the needle until the super glue hardens and remove the needle. Now you're ready for Distance Pissing. Easy pissy.
FTFY

Would also have accepted: issy pissy

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

You simply insert a needle into your pee hole and plug the rest of it with super glue. Continuously twist the needle until the super glue hardens and remove the needle. Now you're ready for Distance Pissing. Easy peasy.

well, now my dick is gonna have a twinge all day, thanks

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
"I bet your neighbor I could piss all over your house and you'd be happy about it."

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Big muscled men would kick beach sand on my face and steal my girlfriends. Then I designed a penis attachment so my power-washer could propel my urine hundreds of feet and I finally got the respect of my peers.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I use my pee stream to propel me through the air like a land squid

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Quiet Feet posted:

*Grape Flavor Aid Man poking tentatively through the wall like a baby chick hatching from an egg* "Oh... hey."

Went lookin for the quotes thread and realized I was already there

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

pangstrom posted:

Big muscled men would kick beach sand on my face and steal my girlfriends. Then I designed a penis attachment so my power-washer could propel my urine hundreds of feet and I finally got the respect of my peers.

The respect of your pee-ers

Azathoth Prime
Feb 20, 2004

Free 2nd day shipping on all eldritch horrors.

From the thread where Lowtax is soliciting suggestions of things to add/change.

Icochet posted:

Start a petition to claim one of Marie Curie's nobel prizes for SA because the forums survived radium whereas she didn't.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

HaB posted:

FTFY

Would also have accepted: issy pissy

Easy pee-zy, it was right there

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Azathoth Prime posted:

From the thread where Lowtax is soliciting suggestions of things to add/change.

:perfect:

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

World War Mammories posted:

As I understand it, it was like when you use your thumb to block off the flow to a water hose, causing higher pressure, but with a pecker.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Untrustable posted:

As I understand it, it was like when you use your thumb to block off the flow to a water hose, causing higher pressure, but with a pecker.

So you stick your pecker in the water hose?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I think you stick your thumb in your pecker. Not gonna be the test case on that one though.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Discussing old Game Boy Mario games:

Shibawanko posted:

One thing that always bugged me about that game was that there was this one random level sitting west of the castle for no apparent purpose, with no secrets inside or anything of note except some goombas. Was it intended to farm coins for in the shop or something?

Bonaventure posted:

it's where those goombas live

it's their home

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Ice Phisherman posted:

Go to the buffet after church. You're in your best. The haircut you have is like your wife's, but yours is a toupee. Hers is held aloft by so much hairspray that it's a fire hazard. Your daughter is still in her daughter/daddy purity ball dress. The purity rings are low quality metal, but you know a machinist and you'll have your high quality material. You know the machinist personally. The one who degloved his hand that one time? Well he has another hand and he gave your daughter something that won't ever be fitted to her finger and it slides around, occasionally falling off. Good steel though. American steel. Her purity ball dress is too tight. Your pride and joy son is doomed to become the president of the United States one day. And because it'll be 2067 by that point, it'll be from the back of a technical as he shouts to a starving crowd through a microphone because most of the US is underwater, seceding or irradiated.

You're feeling a little queasy and wonder if that tuna casserole tasted off or not. Your stomach roils. Now you're a man of the world. You've been outside of the county once to the capital to show off your prized hog and got fourth place. And you know never to trust a fart, but just this once you do. And thump, right in the tidy whities.

That's the face you make when you poo poo your pants at the family photo at the country buffet. And because you're so practical, you never throw the picture away. It cost you fifteen dollars and you're not wasting that.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

*backs slowly away from almost everyone she knew growing up*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Potential BFF posted:

I made this last year for something or other because gently caress Lee and gently caress the stars and bars.

General PeeŽ Urinal Cake

Duke Pukem posted:

Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton
where my bladder shy is not a problem
look away, look away, look away from my dong

fake edit: I'm glad the Squirtle post made it into this thread, that was good