Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i prefer to think of it as 'big wave flavor surfing'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Harton posted:

Seriously if they made a keg size package of peanut M&M’s.....

I would put a 5 gallon bucket next to me and eat until I puked then would resume eating them and puking repeatedly until I passed out.

This but instead of a bucket I haul the keg to a babbling brook so I can sit in the water and just let the puke wash away and clean myself up.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

SeXReX posted:

This but instead of a bucket I haul the keg to a babbling brook so I can sit in the water and just let the puke wash away and clean myself up.

Ohhhhh this is good...

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I'm sure everyone who has been sick long enough to puke multiple times has contemplated how to make it less miserable, that's the best I've come up with

I didn't mention it but obviously I'm naked
the water has nothing to do with that I always eat M&Ms in the buff

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

SeXReX posted:

I'm sure everyone who has been sick long enough to puke multiple times has contemplated how to make it less miserable, that's the best I've come up with

I didn't mention it but obviously I'm naked
the water has nothing to do with that I always eat M&Ms in the buff

Do you balance the bowl on your belly?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Stick the mouthpiece into the bellybutton to keep the bowl cherried while your binging and purging.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Weed patches

Those exist right?

They should

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I know it's not weed but there isn't an "almost weed but not really" thread but there's a local craft brewery that has a cbd infused NA seltzer and its taking a oot of willpower to not go try it out of morbid curiosity

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

SeXReX posted:

I know it's not weed but there isn't an "almost weed but not really" thread but there's a local craft brewery that has a cbd infused NA seltzer and its taking a oot of willpower to not go try it out of morbid curiosity

i dont understand the point of these "cbd infused" drinks and whatnot that are popping up everywhere, cbd is just a painkiller, it makes as much sense as selling advil seltzer

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
codeine comes as a drink :shrug:

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my problem with edibles in CO anyway is the legal dosages to infuse with are way too low. 100mg is the legal maximum here and i don't even feel that. topicals are unlimited tho so you can see some crazy dosages in lotions and balms

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

People are putting CBD in whatever because it's weed-adjacent without actually being as illicit or controlled as weed, making it a quasi-naughty novelty for boring people. CBD owns when used and dosed proper, but a couple of milligrams of hemp oil in a cheeseburger's sauce or whatever isn't going to get anyone off.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

This same brewery released a "hop dab" beer on 4/20 that used hop concentrates (so like the big guys use to save money on fresh?) as inspired by wax

Should have been a 7/10 release of they really knew.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
CVS sells cbd products now

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
in which states?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
CBD isn't a scheduled substance so if it's isolate and 0% THC, any state they want

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Sheetz is also selling cbd products.

Seltzer is terrible on its own and I don’t think even an infusion of thc could get me to seek it out.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I ate about 500mg dose in cbd gummies and nothing happened.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Earwicker posted:

i dont understand the point of these "cbd infused" drinks and whatnot that are popping up everywhere, cbd is just a painkiller, it makes as much sense as selling advil seltzer
so... alka seltzer?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Laserface posted:

I ate about 500mg dose in cbd gummies and nothing happened.

Cbd doesn't get you high 🙃

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The best use of cbd remains claiming your vape is cbd so nobody gives you guff for getting lifted at work

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

TenementFunster posted:

so... alka seltzer?

thats for indigestion

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

We Know Catheters posted:

Cbd doesn't get you high 🙃

It gets you medium.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

marijuanamancer posted:

codeine comes as a drink :shrug:

And how!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

marijuanamancer posted:

CBD isn't a scheduled substance so if it's isolate and 0% THC, any state they want

oh weird. it's still regulated in canada, you can only legally sell it from a licensed dispensary

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Harton posted:

Yeah seriously the entire time it’s happening my brain is just like “STOP GODDAMNIT WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING ARGHHHH!!!!!”

But the hand refuses to stop stuffing my gaping maw.

Even worse, the whole weed experience for me has almost become solely a food experience.
I actively plan when I'm about to toke up/eat. It's like, oh man I can't wait to get high and eat some food.
Within like 20 minutes of getting high my brain is immediately "is it food time yet?" I might not even be that hungry. It's just weed makes food so much better.
I wonder if there is an ideal length of time to wait before giving in to the munchies.

It also doesn't help that I have binge eating disorder and am recovering from being anorexic. Binge eating does all sorts of stupid poo poo to my body.
Straight to me thighs.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i like to get high while im cooking. that way im (relatively) sober during the planning phase, smoking and having a couple drinks while cooking the meal itself, then when im nice and stoned the meal is done and its not a bunch of random crap that was around

it can lead to a few kitchen mistakes but eh, i still have all my fingers

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Labes for days posted:

Sheetz is also selling cbd products.

Seltzer is terrible on its own and I don’t think even an infusion of thc could get me to seek it out.

Seltzer is here in a big way as of last summer. Everyone's drinking boozy lacroix and thinking they're slightly classy but the dirty secret is many brands are technically malt liquor.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I have honestly mastered making the most top tier stoner foods possible. I make pizza with evey ingredient from scratch and grow my own herbs, my chicken wings (see the gbs thread from 2 months ago) are masterful. I currently have some chicken marinating in buttermilk and cayenne since alst night, I will in about 7 hours be breading them in a mixture of italian bread crumbs and panko and serving with my homemade bbq and fresh cut fries. even my kraft dinner is next level (add a clove of roasted garlic and a shitload of butter basically lol).

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i buy a 4 dollar supreme pizza from shaw's and put capers, red pepper and anchovy paste on it, cut into eight slices and then put a different hot sauce on each slice. and then i eat it

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
cooking is fun I agree

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Ribs are not the only thing I'm smoking this afternoon.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Earwicker posted:

thats for indigestion
its the best thing for a head or body ache, too! faster form of aspirin

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

Even worse, the whole weed experience for me has almost become solely a food experience.
I actively plan when I'm about to toke up/eat. It's like, oh man I can't wait to get high and eat some food.
Within like 20 minutes of getting high my brain is immediately "is it food time yet?" I might not even be that hungry. It's just weed makes food so much better.
I wonder if there is an ideal length of time to wait before giving in to the munchies.

I was getting tired of smoking and then laying on the couch while eating everything in the house, so I changed it up. I decided that any time I smoked if I felt the munchies coming on I'd have to walk for a bit first before eating. That made a huge difference for me. I don't know if bargaining with yourself works for you, but maybe something like that could help if you wanted to break that cycle?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i can't believe they're administering drugs in drinks i never heard of it before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOWKGXpl9E0

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I bought some shake from the local dispensary for the first time. I'm having a hard time finding a downside to half priced weed.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I bought some shake from the local dispensary for the first time. I'm having a hard time finding a downside to half priced weed.

Yeah I will never understand why a nug is more expensive than shake of the same exact weed. Like I guess you're going to be out some kief because you didn't grind it yourself? But you're also saving weight on there not being a fat stem in your fat nug.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its entirely because they pay people to sort out nugs and shake is the stuff that falls thru the 1/2"x1/2" screen you use to sift for nugs

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

marijuanamancer posted:

the best thing about the CBD boom is that CBD hemp is now a big cash crop and it looks and smells like weed to cops, dogs and field tests. this sucks for people who get hassled in the meantime but sooner or later it's going to mean they're sending trucks full of real weed on down the highway because they're afraid of being sued by some taxpaying CBD farmer. it's a brown paper bag for a truckload of weed, and maybe someday for a joint on the street (though vape pens kind of have this covered already). and the day weed becomes legal in a given state it's all infrasctucture that can switch straight over to mass weed production :allears:

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jun 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

marijuanamancer posted:

CBD isn't a scheduled substance

are you sure about this? the DEA site lists it as "marijuana (cannabis)" under the schedule 1. and in the actual legal document defining the schedule it is still officially listed as "marihuana" which is a seperate listing from THC. i thought people had gotten in trouble even for growing industrial hemp

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jun 3, 2019