Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I mean, Frieza could've just not grown his shell yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Covok posted:

Freeza is whatever color we believe he is in our hearts.

What if, like, my purple is your red, dude? :2bong:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I bought broly on amazon streaming and was expecting the green tint thing to be a downer but honestly I can’t even tell. Looks very good.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Given he transforms radically I'd think it wouldn't be too crazy for Freiza to look a little different every now and again. Could be the equivalent of getting a tan (or going pale) or growing a beard.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm playing Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission (good game btw) and I ran into a hilarious glitch. I cancelled out of a battle with Porunga and I somehow got a Dragon Ball stuck on my screen. Even getting all seven in another fight didn't remove it, so now it's apparently going to follow me forever. I'm perfectly fine with it, makes for some funny pictures.

https://twitter.com/BlazeDragonET/status/1140396875104866304
https://twitter.com/BlazeDragonET/status/1140397524072615936
https://twitter.com/BlazeDragonET/status/1140402727148642304
https://twitter.com/BlazeDragonET/status/1140406021107568641

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What going on in those pictures?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Rirse posted:

I have a Porunga Dragon Ball stuck on my screen, around the center-left. That is most definitely not supposed to happen.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Rirse posted:

Dragon Ball Heroes

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

The last few new eps of the dub have reminded me: Dragonball Super is so good, you guys.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Beamed posted:

The last few new eps of the dub have reminded me: Dragonball Super is so good, you guys.

:hai:

I'm winding down my rewatch of Kai. Gearing up to continue with Super immediately after. I'm gonna watch Battle of Gods instead of the episodes, though.

What's the correct episode to start on after BoG, and then which episodes do I skip for RoF?

I'm so excited. I haven't watched any of these episodes since their original airdate.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Nanigans posted:

:hai:

I'm winding down my rewatch of Kai. Gearing up to continue with Super immediately after. I'm gonna watch Battle of Gods instead of the episodes, though.

What's the correct episode to start on after BoG, and then which episodes do I skip for RoF?

I'm so excited. I haven't watched any of these episodes since their original airdate.

Just start with season 3. It's what I've done for my rewatches. That's episode...uh...28?

Though, I guess, you might miss some non-movie filler that way. Nothing I can remember, though.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

EimiYoshikawa posted:

Just start with season 3. It's what I've done for my rewatches. That's episode...uh...28?

Though, I guess, you might miss some non-movie filler that way. Nothing I can remember, though.

Just watch the filler eps in between. Beebus vs. God Satan is hilarious.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Rudoku posted:

Just watch the filler eps in between. Beebus vs. God Satan is hilarious.

Yeah, I'm planning to. Sorry if I was unclear.

I want to watch BoG, then the filler until RoF, and then want to know what episode everything after RoF starts.

I just want to skip the movie retellings, essentially. But all the slice of life stuff is gold.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Nanigans posted:

Yeah, I'm planning to. Sorry if I was unclear.

I want to watch BoG, then the filler until RoF, and then want to know what episode everything after RoF starts.

I just want to skip the movie retellings, essentially. But all the slice of life stuff is gold.

Like I said, 28 is the start of season 3, and RoF's end was the end of season 2. Actually, you know what, here.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
So BoG, 15-18, RoF, then 28-131.

Sweet. Thanks everyone.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Nanigans posted:

So BoG, 15-18, RoF, then 28-131.

Sweet. Thanks everyone.

Remember to watch episodes 1 and 2 too, those are slice of life, BoG doesn't start until episode 3.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

just awtch bog&rof and skip to like episode 29 or 30

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Was fiddling with my PS2 today(had bought an HDMI adaptor for it a while ago) and on a whim decided to boot up Budokai Tenkaichi 1 and got to the story mode mission where you fight Guldo with Chiaotzu and man Chiaotzu is just maximum sass with him, makes me picture a version of that "Sassy Lost Child" meme from One Punch Man with those two

Really makes me wish that series of games could come back, the Xenoverse games were fun but now I just want them to do another game that has like 150+ characters in it, especially all the weird and obscure movie and filler villains(especially the mooks and minions like the Bio-Warriors from World's Strongest), not to mention being able to properly do transformations and fusions

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

drrockso20 posted:

Really makes me wish that series of games could come back, the Xenoverse games were fun but now I just want them to do another game that has like 150+ characters in it, especially all the weird and obscure movie and filler villains(especially the mooks and minions like the Bio-Warriors from World's Strongest), not to mention being able to properly do transformations and fusions

It's not the same gameplay style at all, but if you're searching for a game with all the characters, Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission should satiate that need and then some. It's absurd how many characters no one could possibly remember or care about are in it. At this point I think the only characters that aren't in are Goku Jr, Vegeta Jr, and the more minor Tournament of Power fighters.

On Xenoverse, it's still getting characters! Next DLC is Vegeta Blue Evolved.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Dragon Ball Heroes fuckin owns

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Blaze Dragon posted:

It's not the same gameplay style at all, but if you're searching for a game with all the characters, Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission should satiate that need and then some. It's absurd how many characters no one could possibly remember or care about are in it. At this point I think the only characters that aren't in are Goku Jr, Vegeta Jr, and the more minor Tournament of Power fighters.

On Xenoverse, it's still getting characters! Next DLC is Vegeta Blue Evolved.

I have Nicky, Garlic Jr.'s third most important minion, on one of my Super DBH teams because i got him in a gacha and it seemed mean not to give him screentime over my fifth goku.

He transforms into ultra instinct roshi sometimes. That's fine.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Captain Baal posted:

I wondered how Metal Cooler could possibly matter after Golden Cooler appeared.

Turns out the answer was very obvious.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Gold is metal, after all

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Purestrain Golden Frieza

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Random stupid idea I just had, Makyo Star and Big Gete Star fusion

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

We're getting a new Xeno and it's...boring and a terrible character. Then again, since heroic Xenos can only be Saiyans from GT, it's not like there are many choices left.

https://twitter.com/suisoukiraki/status/1141502583518793730

Pan: Xeno. Can't even transform to finally have Super Saiyan Pan.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
We aren't getting Super Saiyan Pan until something in canon does it and Super only seems to want to use her for gags right now so rip

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Of course this being heroes I will be proven wrong in a month and she will have a gaudy ss4 form

Her outfit is good though

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Of course she can't go Super Saiyan, she stole Gohan's Ultimate powerup remember? :v:

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
They can't even use the excuse of not knowing how to do a female super saiyan anymore because those already exist.

I do dig the Xeno versions of the cast though, including Pan.

Now just waiting on that Golden Cell.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean she’s like 2 years old in super which even for DBs weird thing with ages seems a little young to do stuff with

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Xeno Pan looks like she's older than GT Pan.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Captain Baal posted:

We aren't getting Super Saiyan Pan until something in canon does it and Super only seems to want to use her for gags right now so rip

I can see her going Super Saiyan being a gag tbh.

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

Blaze Dragon posted:

We're getting a new Xeno and it's...boring and a terrible character. Then again, since heroic Xenos can only be Saiyans from GT, it's not like there are many choices left.

https://twitter.com/suisoukiraki/status/1141502583518793730

Pan: Xeno. Can't even transform to finally have Super Saiyan Pan.

As terrible as GT is, the reuse of it's few good things for the sake of 'what if' angles is always good. And while GT Pan is easily one of the top five worst things about GT, her redesign here isn't bad at all. Who knows, maybe she's from a timeline where Videl didn't get neutered into a base housewife like Chichi did. I mean, hell, they made Goku more likable in his Xeno form, and made Super Saiyan 4 FAR more tolerable with just an outfit change, so one never knows.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Pan will jump straight to SS God so nobody has to draw new hair for her.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Captain Baal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MtOpB5LlUA

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

pan going SSJ will absolutely be for a gag. she’ll probably do it while still a baby

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And use it to oneshot Frieza while nobody is looking.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Heroes has to be out of male saiyans to recycle forms for, right? There's basically nowhere to go but give Pan and maybe Bulla forms at this point. Unless the next phase is giving every male saiyan God and Blue now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

a cartoon duck posted:

Heroes has to be out of male saiyans to recycle forms for, right?

We still got Gotenks, Future Trunks, maybe Kid Gohan, and possibly any villain saiyans like Nappa and Raditz for SS4 and any potential super transformations

Turles has somehow not gone any variation of super saiyan yet at all either which is insane given how much they just hand it out like candy and King Vegeta is here too