Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

It's Francis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QheFNbgnMgQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://twitter.com/dumbidot1/status/1145689449881395200

Personally I don't think it would be sexist if Rey was a virgin because every male Star Wars protagonist was a virgin

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Things got pretty boring on Jakku, a backwater poop planet for bums.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Anakin was famously not a virgin

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Zoran posted:

I mean when they start their journey

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
It’s sexist that Shmi didn’t have to have sex to have a kid but Anakin did

Almost Blue
Apr 18, 2018
Anakin had a virgin birth and Luke had a virgin death, it's just canon

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Lmao, the pic they chose for that is perfect

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDpBeJtxffQ

Carrie Fisher dispensing priceless wisdom to an unwitting Daisy Ridley.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Good pickup line: Hey, did you know it's sexist for women not to have sex

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Zoran posted:

Yeah, well how did that turn out for him?

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
I wonder who was Rey loving on Jakku (hopefully not Unkar Plutt) and what part of a star destroyer was her dildo made of.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

General Dog posted:

Yeah, well how did that turn out for him?

There's an entire videogame franchise about a man who never fucks and it's the source of his power which allows him to beat the poo poo out of literally hundre- no, thousands of human beings. Yakuza

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
The Virgin Birth Anakin VS The Chad Rey

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Captain Jesus posted:

I wonder who was Rey loving on Jakku (hopefully not Unkar Plutt) and what part of a star destroyer was her dildo made of.

And also how she got all the sand out, as it canonically gets everywhere.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Taintrunner posted:

There's an entire videogame franchise about a man who never fucks and it's the source of his power which allows him to beat the poo poo out of literally hundre- no, thousands of human beings. Yakuza

Kiryu vs Vader would be an interesting battle. I wonder what Vader's back tattoo is.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Darth Vader fucks

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

FlamingLiberal posted:

Darth Vader fucks

Anakin hosed once, Vader does not gently caress. It's canon that his peeper got burned off in the lava

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FlamingLiberal posted:

Darth Vader fucks

kidkissinger posted:

Anakin hosed once, Vader does not gently caress. It's canon that his peeper got burned off in the lava

Vader absolutely fucks

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Every panel I've seen of any Star Wars comic has been amazing.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Vader absolutely fucks

Zero loving chance the story group approved this

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Jewel Repetition posted:

https://twitter.com/dumbidot1/status/1145689449881395200

Personally I don't think it would be sexist if Rey was a virgin because every male Star Wars protagonist was a virgin

Why is she talking about Rey's dildos? I'm pretty sure no ones asked Driver or Boyega about their flesh lights, like it's a topic that should be beneath consideration.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

It's a fake article title.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

McCloud posted:

Why is she talking about Rey's dildos? I'm pretty sure no ones asked Driver or Boyega about their flesh lights, like it's a topic that should be beneath consideration.

there's a difference in the optics of masturbation, culturally and socially.
Not all nuts are worth the same.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Captain Jesus posted:

I wonder who was Rey loving on Jakku (hopefully not Unkar Plutt)

"Deeper Unkar!"

"One....quarter....portion" he replies

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So uh, Galaxy's Edge (which is canon) is bombing, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JELCWTa5vBA

Also the $200 non-refundable lightsaber breaks before you even leave the park.

Taintrunner fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jul 7, 2019

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

McCloud posted:

don't be ridiculous, kylo wouldn't need a fleshlight when he has the force

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

The Orlando park is going to be the Mos Espa Experience, where you trudge around in the heat until you pay a huge chunk of money in local currency to escape

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Has Disney done it? Have they finally killed Star Wars?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Taintrunner posted:

Just lmao

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Taintrunner posted:

Good.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Jenny Nicholson talked about the park aspect which is that disney has limited the types of annual passholders from being able to visit and restricted employees as well. Apparently DL has a big AP holder culture there and once that's lifted it will be crowded. honestly the fact you can visit and not have it be crowded and suck is a huge incentive. I want to go back just because of that. The restricted visiting combined with people naturally holding off thinking it would be crowded has made it a nice time to visit. Sheeeeit.

As for the saber thing one of my LEDs on the blade stopped transmitting red so it had a little discolored spot and Disney customer service sent me a new blade free of charge. One of those tweets about the saber making noises is because its "always on" if the batteries are in, cuz it makes sounds when you remove or insert the crystal\blade.

that whole post hurt my brain

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Jul 7, 2019

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Taintrunner posted:

Taintrunner, for all I know you're trolling this thread, and I don't blame you at all, but just lol at this quote from the description from that youtube video...

quote:

Disney was banking on theme parks to save the Star Wars brand. And it doesn't look like that is happening

:dogbutton:

Yes, only a theme park attraction can save our 4 billion-dollar franchise investment :shepspends:

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
Surely the park isn't bombing if they're selling $200 lightsabres that don't even work.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Jerkface posted:

Jenny Nicholson talked about the park aspect which is that disney has limited the types of annual passholders from being able to visit and restricted employees as well. Apparently DL has a big AP holder culture there and once that's lifted it will be crowded. honestly the fact you can visit and not have it be crowded and suck is a huge incentive. I want to go back just because of that. The restricted visiting combined with people naturally holding off thinking it would be crowded has made it a nice time to visit. Sheeeeit.

As for the saber thing one of my LEDs on the blade stopped transmitting red so it had a little discolored spot and Disney customer service sent me a new blade free of charge. One of those tweets about the saber making noises is because its "always on" if the batteries are in, cuz it makes sounds when you remove or insert the crystal\blade.

that whole post hurt my brain

Imagine having the money to have an annual pass at Disney. Jesus Christ.

Edit: lol

Timby fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jul 7, 2019

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Timby posted:

My friend's girlfriend is a HUGE Disney nut and is utterly obsessed so of course she has an annual pass. She's also always wants her boyfriend to come with her at every opportunity but he can't afford it so she pays for his annual pass as well. She pays 2.5K a year for Disney passes. To be fair though they go about every three weeks so it pays off but jesus christ.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Timby posted:

Eh it’s really not that bad if you’re a state resident. You can get one for the cost of a ticket plus 20-30 bucks a month depending on what extras you want. (Blackout dates and free parking)

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yeah that’s pretty drat cheap to be able to walk into Disneyworld/Land every day for a year.

Like just up and walk in just to grab a tasty new treat or ride a new ride.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Maybe if you're close, most people in LA have to plan a whole day around Disneyland due to the distance the horrid traffic here. If you're going, you're not just going for a single ride or overpriced snack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i imagine its a social thing for upper middle class people, not too different than like nba season tickets or something