Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for letting a period blood incident stop me from sleeping over at my boyfriend's house?

quote:

when I am home the procedure is vastly different; I am typically in my own area of the house for a few days until it ends and I deal with my own sheets and garments accordingly.

Holy poo poo, you need to get the gently caress out of that environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Motronic posted:

But in this particular case, what if your spouse repeatedly acts like an irritating pet?

I mean it’s not very nice of him to do and hopefully he can come up with a more constructive way to respond to his wife’s episodes going forward. But his wife needs therapy and/or Ritalin yesterday

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for farting on my boyfriend during sexy time?

quote:

My boyfriend had just gotten off from a long day of work and I offered a shower together. We’re a very playful couple and very comfortable around each other so passing gas around the other has never been a problem and more recently has been the butt of many jokes we play on each other (saying we have something important to tell them and then letting one rip, etc). So we get into the shower and sexy time is expected by both of us but hasn’t commenced yet. We’re playing around and he’s slashing water in my face. This is where I may or may not have messed up. I told him if he didn’t stop I was going to let out my sphincter siren on him. He did not stop. So I did it. I cut the cheese. It wasn’t anything crazy, just a small toot. But his mood completely changed, he couldn’t believe I did it. Then he says that there’s no way we can have sexy time now and proceeds to get out of the shower.

So, AITA for playing the butt tuba on my bf during sexy time?

TL;DR - Bf and I were having sexy time in the shower and I farted, making him rather distraught.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for farting on my boyfriend during sexy time?

I loving hate this post so much urrrrrrfh

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Leon Einstein posted:

Come at me bro

Seriously though, it is lovely to treat your spouse like an irritating pet. I'm surprised you guys think it's cool.

My interpretation on the shittiness of it flipped when she started trying to guilt trip him and setting false time constraints.

quote:

She just kept at it but started mixing in things about how I'm ruining her dreams and the real estate agent told her that if we didn't act today this house was going to be gone.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
The mere fact that you call it sexy time tells me that you're not ready

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

chitoryu12 posted:

AITAH My pregnant wife scratched our hardwood floor.

NTA. Your wife is an idiot.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for spraying my wife in the face with the bottle we use to keep the cats off the counter? She was really, really annoying me.

NTA.

Hell, if she doesn't gain self-awareness from that, try a super soaker next.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I absolutely hate the widespread use of reddit people calling it 'sexy time'.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
The reddit vernacular is really hard to deal with.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Oh no not the precious hardwood floor

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for cancelling my wedding because fiancee almost got my dog killed?

quote:

Me (28M) and fiancee (27F) have been together for 4 years, engaged for 6 months. I also have a 7 year-old lab mix who is the greatest dog in existence.

On Saturday, fiancee had a bachelorette party at home. I stayed with my parents but I left the dog with her because she likes having him there. However, I made sure to tell her to put the dog in our bedroom once the party gets going.

5am on Sunday I get a frantic call that something's wrong with the dog. She was drunk, so I told her to get a taxi and go to the emergency vet clinic. When I got there, she looked like she hadn't stopped crying for hours and she couldn't even speak. Two of her friends were there so they told me my dog is alive but not well. I felt sorry for her for an entire 10 minutes while waiting for the doctor.

But then, the doctor told me my dog ingested large amounts of alcohol and chocolate edibles. The girls apparently thought it would be cool to leave everything out on short coffee tables, leave the dog to wander around instead of putting him in our bedroom, and then get wasted and not notice he was going to town with the booze and edibles.

When we got home, I told my fiancee to pack and get out of my house and my life. I told her to tell her guests the wedding is off, and I'll tell mine. She was shocked, but she took her things and left.

2 hours later, I get bombarded by messages on Messenger, Whatsapp, by her sisters, brother, brother's wife, her mom, her friends, telling me that I am insane to do this to her after 4 years. They started off defending her, but it quickly turned into insulting me.

The logical thing for me to do was look for comfort in my friends and family. Nope. They all loving agree. My mom said: "Well, it was a mistake, she didn't do it on purpose, besides - the dog didn't die!" Lucky me, eh? My dog didn't loving die!

My sister was appalled that I cancelled the wedding "over that?!" and even my best man said I might have overreacted. Yes, our relationship has had ups and downs, but it's mostly worked fine. But I am so disgusted at my fiancee that I can't even imagine looking her in the eye, let alone spending my whole life with her. She isn't loving 17, she is 27!

By the way, this is not the first dumb thing she has done. She likes to text while driving, she always leaves stuff on the electric stove (like kitchen towels, the cutting board etc.) even though she has turned on the wrong burner and burnt whatever was on it several times in the past, and similar DANGEROUS things. It's not something I hold against her in the sense that I would ever mention in a fight, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried that she might end up killing herself or someone else. For example, my dog.

I'm 99% sure I will stand by my decision. But am I really an rear end in a top hat? Literally nobody is on my side and I have no idea what to think.

Edit: Posting here kind of triggered me to conclude this isn't about the dog at all. She is negligent and irresponsible and I don't want to stick around and possibly see our child die in a car accident some day because she was texting or she forgot to put his seat belt on. I'd rather be an rear end in a top hat now than spend years of my life worrying every time our child is left alone with her. If she'd accidentally killed a person while texting and driving, I would also leave her. I guess I realized I don't want to spend my life with someone who has such blatant disregard for human (or animal) life.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Rubellavator posted:

Oh no not the precious hardwood floor
It is tough to fix. She deserves a spray.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for cancelling my wedding because fiancee almost got my dog killed?

This one is a repeat.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
lyin in my death bed, tubes taking away all my shids fards and cames, holding hands with my beautiful unscratched hardwood floor.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rubellavator posted:

This one is a repeat.

You're a repeat.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

I like hardwood floors but the idea of having a floor you can't treat like dirt has always been really funny to me.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I [24F] am dating a [25M] an almost unreasonably picky eater and I'm pretty much at the end of my rope

quote:

TL;DR: My partner exclusively eats pizza.

I [24F] met Jake [25M] about two years ago while out and bonding over the fact that we graduated from the same college. We went on a couple dates and were getting to know each other when he let me know that he had more or less eaten pizza every day for the past three years. I didn't love the idea but I thought he was pretty cool besides that and figured it was just a little quirk he had that he was, exaggerating and that the dude just really liked pizza.

He was not.

He eats it every single day without fail. Each time we go out, it has to be pizza and after a few fights here and there, it's been pretty much an unspoken understanding that when we go out we will be getting pizza. Also, it's not just ANY pizza, he's even picky about his pizza. He'll make us go to a few totally inconvenient pizza places that requires a subway ride trip and is far from where either of us live. We live in NYC and I'm sure most of you know you pretty much can't pass a single block without stumbling upon a pizza place, so it's not like these places are our ONLY options.

I can name all the foods he eats on both my hands. All are simple carbohydrates, but pizza is his absolute favorite. The others he'll just settle to eat if pizza is not immediately available. No vegetables, no fruit, no protein, whatsoever. He absolutely refuses to even try them despite never trying most of them before.

I've tried to gently push his boundaries, but it always fails and the one time we went somewhere I wanted to go he pouted the entire time and ordered french fries. He's promised to be more open and that this pizza thing won't be forever, but that it's working for him now (whatever that means.) He claims to be high functioning on the spectrum which honestly, I'm not totally convinced of but that's another story, and that's why he can only eat pizza. This made me more cautious of discussing my issues with his diet because I know how easily he can claim I'm insensitive to his disability and that it's something he truly cannot help, and he has. I do firmly believe he has some sort of avoidant eating disorder, that is clearly not debatable.

I've more or less dropped it because it always starts a fight, but the resentment is still there. Something I wasn't totally sold on when we first met but convinced myself was a small quirk is turning into genuine disgust and bitterness towards him and his unwillingness. I guess he thought I got over it since I stopped bringing it up as much, and he informed me of his plan to stop eating pizza everyday after 10,000 consecutive days of eating pizza. To do the math for you, that's roughly around 2040 factoring in the days he's already gained. He's going to document it on his instagram story and show everybody his "streak."

He seemed so proud of this idea and commitment and I'm genuinely stunned. He thinks this is just some interesting, cute little tidbit about him that people will support because "he's such an offbeat guy." I could not believe what I was hearing. Taking away the inconvenience of ALWAYS having to eat where he wants to eat, not being able to cook for us, me being bored stupid over eating the same poo poo every time, it's simply not healthy. He claims because he's outwardly fit it's not a big deal, but I disagree.

I was sort of putting up with the whole pizza thing at first but upon this announcement, I don't know if I can I deal with this much longer. It's inconvenient, it's unhealthy, and in my opinion it's selfish. Everybody you go to eat out with has to cater to a single person's self imposed dietary restrictions. He's going to Germany with his family for vacation and he's already mapped out the available pizza places he can eat at (german pizza over authentic german cuisine?!). It very well could be something he can't help, and he has claimed to be getting help through therapy with it but I'm seeing no progress and honestly I don't think he wants to and only says he's working on it to placate me. He talks about having a future with me and having kids, and there's no way I would even consider that if he continues to commit to this streak, for the fear of setting a bad example for our children's eating habits.

We don't live together and only see each other about three times a week and the pizza thing is driving me crazy. He proposed moving in together and I immediately shot that down for the time being. If I can barely handle it now I know living together would only amplify it.

I've tried gently coaxing, I've tried showing him studies on how his diet affects his life and sets back the fitness goals he's always complaining about never reaching, I've tried fighting and anger only to be told I'm an rear end in a top hat because I need to accept him as he is and that he can't help it. Maybe he is right. I have to accept it or I have to move on, and at this point I truly don't think I can. He's great in almost every other way except for this. I feel guilty for letting it go on this long when it bothered me from the very beginning, but I can't change that now.

Do I concede and let him eat whatever he wants as he's a grown man? Should I draw this boundary and continue to push him to push himself and give an ultimatum? Or do I just need to throw in the towel at this point and move on with my life?

Never thought I'd get so stressed out over pizza ffs ugh.

Update:

quote:

This happened last night.

This update is way more dramatic and unpleasant than I had hoped but it is what it is. I read what you all wrote and I appreciate all the comments left for me. Despite a few outlandish ones, they were all very helpful and reaffirming of my beliefs that I’m not being nit picky about this issue.

I decided to give it one last shot at broaching this issue with him and letting him know how serious it was to me. He needed help and so long as I saw that he was trying that was all I asked for. We were out to dinner (I’m sure you can all guess what we had to eat) when he brought up his trip to Germany and how he would have to find a supermarket stat in order to stock up on frozen pizzas to keep his “streak going.” I was hoping to do it after the trip so as not to ruin his good time but I figured now was as good a time as any:

Me: Maybe you don’t have to continue to the streak. Maybe you can just try new German cuisine without worrying about having to get pizza into your diet the entire time. Have you talked with your therapist about your avoidant eating?

J: No way. I have people depending on me to continue this streak. I don’t want to let them down.

Me: I don’t think anybody really cares about this streak as much as you do and frankly, I’m worried about you. This is really unhealthy and it’s consuming your life. You’re about to go on this incredible trip to Germany and the forefront of your mind is to get to a grocery store to pick up frozen pizzas. I think you really need to discuss this with your therapist again.

We had a back and forth the rest of our meal about his diet and how it was affecting our relationship. He doesn’t think it’s a problem because his health is fine (keep in mind he’s only 25) and how I was being a busy body and needed to mind my own business. I let him know how this IS my business because it affects me. We can only go out to eat one thing, we can never have a meal at home together, and if we did decide to move forth and have children the example he is setting is awful.

We let the issue go for the rest of dinner not wanting to escalate it, and ate in silence. The plan after was to go back to his place where I would spend the night. The entire trip home he was silent but very obviously simmering while I wished I had just gone home. I should have gone home. I guess I didn’t expect the shitstorm that waited when I got to his place.

He flipped.

He began screaming how he was so sick of me bringing this up and how it was his life and how I couldn’t control what he did or ate. I told him I cared about him and his health and wanted him to recognize what he was doing was not healthy. I ultimately agreed that he was right, I couldn’t control what he did or what he ate, but he can’t expect that I stick around and watch and enable him like I had been doing in the past.

It escalated from there how he had been there for me the entire time when I was an active alcoholic and through my relapses. I could not and still cannot dispute that. He was. I guess the only difference between him and I is that I wanted to change. I acknowledged the issue and knew I could not go on like this any longer. Obviously though, it is much quicker to see the downfall of someone suffering from alcoholism vs someone who is suffering from this kind of eating disorder. One spirals much faster than the other so I was able to recognize it much quicker.

I told him I was going to leave because I couldn’t deal with this anymore. We kept fighting and fighting and he let me know he would “expose” me. He has a blog and he told me how he would write one about what it was to live with an alcoholic and use my name. He would be sharing it on facebook. I completely panicked. I cried and begged that he didn’t use my most vulnerable moments against me. He told me if I walked out he absolutely would.

That was all I needed to hear. He was going to blackmail me. I think this snapped me awake to realize this isn’t love. If I leave he’s going to humiliate me on the internet to get back at me, that absolutely isn't love.

So I left. I don’t have many possessions there but he can keep them for all I care. He emailed me a draft of the post (blocked him on everything else) and the subject was “last chance.”

Let him post it. gently caress it. I can’t control other people I can only control myself and how I react. I deactivated all my social media and I’m ready to move on with my life. It hurts that somebody I trusted so much would explicitly broadcast my past, but it’s a learning lesson. Thank you all for reading.

EDIT: I’m a total hot head and need to relax. Crazy defensive right now and wondering if I did the right thing. I apologize for lashing out.

I looked and apparently she's been sober for about 2.5 years now, which is the dark secret pizza man thinks he's going to expose.

chitoryu12 fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jul 2, 2019

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
I was thinking about having pizza for lunch today but welp so much for that

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Imagine living in one of the most diverse cities in the world and only eating pizza, christ

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I love the idea of them silently finishing their pizza dinner after that exchange in the update

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

goethe.cx posted:

Imagine living in one of the most diverse cities in the world and only eating pizza, christ

Imagine living in NYC and somehow only going to specific pizza places that require subway trips instead of the slice joints that you loving trip over on every corner.

I spend 3 or 4 weeks in NYC every year usually, same hotel each time. I know of at least 4 places to get pizza within a 1-block radius. There's so much pizza that you don't even need to try to eat it every day because you're probably picking up a slice every week.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I really enjoyed that one. Picky eating, dubious autism claims, 10,000-day pizza streak, possible side story in Germany, surprise alcoholism reveal, climactic ending. It had it all.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

[UPDATE] I [29M] Caught My Wife [27F] Letting Our Male Neighbor Rub Lotion On Her Pregnant Stomach

quote:

https://reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/c61o2t/i_29m_caught_my_wife_27f_letting_our_male/

This will be my only update, and I'm only posting it due to the amount of support I've gotten as well as the numerous requests to do so. I didn't expect the response I got and I've unfortunately seen it referenced on other subreddits, so I'm choosing to confront it. Most of you were right. Congratulations.

I read through all of your replies and spoke to friends, and stewed for a day. My wife stuck to her story, apologized for making me uncomfortable and assured me it wouldn't happen again. Cocksucker decided to leave a handwritten note in the mailbox specifically apologizing as well. I still didn't feel better, and the consensus was that I should speak to my neighbor's wife, who we're going to call Sally, so that's what I did.

Watched my neighbor leave for work, then called my MIL to come take my wife for a lunch and a girls date so she could get out of the house. I left as usual for work, called off again and went to stay with a friend. Got a text from my wife around noon telling me she was with MIL and would be back by dinner. Went home and knocked on Sally's door.

Cocksucker decided to tell Sally I kicked him out and caused a scene about not wanting either of them speaking to us anymore because I was pissed about him "helping" my wife. Come to find out both Sally and cocksucker have been going over to my house while I was away busy for the past few weeks as my wife had approached her and asked if they would be willing to lend a hand with chores she could no longer do alone. Sometimes Sally went over and did small tasks or just hung out, sometimes both, sometimes just cocksucker. Wife told her I knew and was fine with it, and that's why she was confused when her husband told her his bullshit about me being mad. She showed me where she texted my wife (has her number, not mine) to clarify and ask if she was welcome over and my wife hasn't replied, and since I don't often see Sally or socialize with them she just assumed her husband was telling the truth. She also admitted that she noticed cocksucker and my wife becoming "fast friends" and figured it was due to the pregnancy, but thought it was his way of dealing with their own inability to have kids so she wrote it off. I told her what I walked in on. I told her about the tools, which ended up being bullshit too.

Came to the same conclusions. Both cried. Both hugged for the first time. Both took turns denying and accepting and talking each other down. Took a walk around the block together and conspired. She planned to call cocksucker at work and say that my wife messaged her confessing to the two of them having an affair, and seeing what happened.

Went back to my friend's. Started having major panic attacks thinking I hosed up, I was about to ruin my marriage, worrying I might be wrong. Bit later and I get a call from my wife screaming at me to find a way to leave work and come home. So I go home. Cocksucker called her telling her what Sally told him. She told me I was crazy, I was a piece of poo poo, that she was considering leaving me, everything. Having a panic attack thinking I just ruined my entire life over nothing while also trying to calm her down for the baby's sake. Impulsively told her that if she was leaving, I'd still be requesting a DNA test.

And that's when it all came down. Entire tone changed. Pleading, begging, apologizing, hyperventilating, holding me. Asking me how I found out while denying anything happened. I told her it'd be ok and asked if she'd talk to me if we went for a drive. She agreed. Took us to a parking lot and we talked, told her if there was any chance of anything happening she needed to tell me what was happening because I already knew a lot. She'd hosed cocksucker a handful of times before she was pregnant. Our baby might not be ours. Cocksucker had been coming by and doing daddy duties once in a blue moon "in case it's his". They haven't slept together in months. She said we could move away, that it's ours no matter what, that he had manipulated her. Admitted she lied to Sally to justify cocksucker going over for daddy duties. I asked her if she'd stay with MIL for a few days while I calmed down. She agreed, took her home, packed up some stuff and dropped her off.

I've cleaned out my essentials and I'm in a friend's basement. Friend called her on my behalf and told her that if the baby is mine I'll be dealing with it, if it isn't it's on her, but either way I'll be filing for divorce. My friends took my phone from me and deleted my social media. She's been calling my friends, friends told her to gently caress off. I spoke to my boss and he's been very understanding. Last I heard from Sally, cocksucker hadn't been home and stopped responding to her calls and texts. I have nothing left. In less than a week my life has fallen apart. The only thing keeping me here is the small chance that baby is mine. I have nothing else. I woke up today disappointed I woke up at all. I've never felt this alone, and I haven't accepted any of it yet. I'm praying for the first time in my life that I can stop feeling this way and find strength.

TL;DR There's your update. For those of you who took the time to reach out, I've been reading your messages even if I didn't respond and I'm incredibly grateful, they're much needed positivity. For those of you who took the time to mock me or accuse me of lying, ask yourselves just how much you think I give a gently caress about your approval. Value those close to you and what you have before it's gone.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Pizza in the morning pizza in the evening pizza at your wedding reception. When you have pizza on a bagel you can eat pizza anytime.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
That went as expected.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

haha if you snap at your heavily pregnant wife for scratching the floor wait until you see what the gently caress a toddler will do to it lmao

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

For some reason the r/relationship_advice subreddit has way better stories.

My boyfriend (21M) hates my (20F) vagina with a passion

quote:

I recently became sexually active with my boyfriend and he told me that sex feels very pleasurable but he doesn’t like my vagina. He said it just looks unappealing and he doesn’t wanna touch it or put his mouth on it or anything. He gave me oral once but he seemed very disgusted so I didn’t push him to continue until I finished and I said he could stop. He doesn’t like fingering me either. He basically just said that he doesn’t like looking at it or anything. He said the folds are weird and it looks nasty.

So I thought I had a vagina that looked similar like the ones in porn. My inner labia are not long or stick out and I’m an innie or whatever. I taste and smell fine. I think he just doesn’t like vaginas. But he has a very high sex drive and he wants to have sex like 24/7 but it’s just him loving me and playing with my boobs. No attention down there. I do cum but I have to touch myself because he won’t do it. It’s just basically like he’s having sex with me and I’m masturbating like rubbing my own clit so I can get off too. I don’t wanna force him to do anything he doesn’t like but is he ever gonna get over this aversion to my vagina? He’s 100% straight and he likes boobs and he’s attracted to girls and he likes when I wear sexy underwear and he likes looking at me naked from the front and he likes having sex. He just thinks vaginas are ugly looking. His penis is not beautiful I still put it in my mouth and touch it and give him a lot of attention because he enjoys it. Idk it’s weird.

My friends boyfriends are obsessed with their vaginas. My friend told me that her boyfriend always begs to let him eat her out and they’re always touching them and they worship them down there and sorry to sound gross but they always lick them out. Not only that, their boyfriends are not grossed out about anything. My friend told me her boyfriend is always asking to tongue her rear end in a top hat and he fingers her there sometimes. My boyfriend doesn’t even like to ever look at my butthole. My boyfriend thinks it’s disgusting if I get too wet and he said it’s like a swamp down there and he wipes me off with a tissue and he always gets mad if I drip onto his sheets and dirty them. He will only touch me momentarily for 2 seconds to find where to put his dick and that’s it. I get jealous sometimes. I wish he would be more accepting or loving or something. It sounds so stupid but writing this out is making me wanna cry. It’s like he hates me for having a vagina or something. He’s never even looked at it properly since the first time we had sex and he was very visibly disgusted. G

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

baby I'd love to quit but it's not just about me anymore. people are depending on me to eat this pizza.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Waci posted:

It's also (in addition and almost certainly unrelatedly to the cultures you already mentioned) a common enough name in Finnish, Estonian, German, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.

I'll believe you if you say there are white americans who got it from the Hawaiian origin, but it's in no way a recent import into western cultures.

I wonder how many are naming their kids after https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai_Ryssdal

... aand I'm 5 pages behind.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

NTA.

Hell, if she doesn't gain self-awareness from that, try a super soaker next.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

gay

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

chitoryu12 posted:

uuuuUUUUGH sweetheart, please leave this man at a farm outside of town

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Love sticking my dick in this DISGUSTING, UNSIGHTLY flesh hole. Murder him.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

baby I'd love to quit but it's not just about me anymore. people are depending on me to eat this pizza.

Even assuming anyone cared the best you can do as "that pizza guy" is probably fall short of Mr. Big Mac AKA Don Gorske, who at least had a multinational brand to piggy back off of.

quote:

On May 17, 2011, Gorske ate his 25,000th Big Mac at his favorite McDonald's restaurant in Fond du Lac.[8] On his birthdays, he puts candles in Big Mac like a cake, and when Christmas time comes around, he treats himself to more Big Macs while his family have more traditional Christmas food. He claims that since he ate his first Big Mac, there have only been eight separate days in which he did not eat a single Big Mac. One of these days was the day his mother died, and he did not eat a Big Mac to respect her request.[2] Other days included a "Snow Day" when McDonald's was unable to open due to snow, a Thanksgiving, days he was traveling and could not find a McDonald's, and various days Gorske had to stay at work past midnight. Gorske has since started keeping an "emergency stash" of Big Macs in his freezer for emergencies and snow days.[9] Don Gorske also records when and where he eats his Big Macs in a notebook that he always carries. Gorske has kept every burger receipt in a box.

And maybe get a small mention in books about food oddities or a brief interview in a documentary like Supersize Me.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

quote:

It’s like he hates me for having a vagina or something.

:thunkher:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

cumshitter posted:

Even assuming anyone cared the best you can do as "that pizza guy" is probably fall short of Mr. Big Mac AKA Don Gorske, who at least had a multinational brand to piggy back off of.

And maybe get a small mention in books about food oddities or a brief interview in a documentary like Supersize Me.

"When I die promise me you wont eat a loving big mac at my funeral you loving disappointment"

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

cumshitter posted:

there have only been eight separate days in which he did not eat a single Big Mac. One of these days was the day his mother died, and he did not eat a Big Mac to respect her request.

I wanted the citation to have more on this but I guess all we get is this tragic, tragic vignette

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

chitoryu12 posted:

So, was he ruined by porn?

Or by anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Fascists will reproduce exclusively with uterine-bearing transmen rather than soil their lineage with the weakness of womanflesh.