Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

If you guys are going to talk about a new chapter without linking it can you please use spoiler tags

https://mangadex.org/chapter/692547

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's literally impossible that an 89 year old can place a newspaper ad, something fishy is going on...

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I thought everyone was just rehashing the same old joke. Had no idea there was a new chapter :downs:

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

fractalairduct posted:

If you guys are going to talk about a new chapter without linking it can you please use spoiler tags

fair, apologies

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Welcome to the Old Man's World.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They need to catch him off guard like an 89 year old winter catfish

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

fractalairduct posted:

No. Hahaha.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Just imagine if he's actually 98 :catstare:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
If it's intent that triggers Mr. 89's stand then I think we're gonna get some memory shenanigans with Daiya's stand.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
The stand's head reminds of The Hand, therefore the doctor's identity is Okayasu.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

I was just thinking if King Nothing tried sniffing it out, would that count as intent? Then I realized that might be how Norisuke dies.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
I can't believe jojolion is 89 chapters old.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Rahu posted:

I can't believe jojolion is 89 chapters old.

This post about it being 89 chapters old... Is that correct?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

This is the taste of a man who is 89 years old!

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
The stand's trigger is not believing that he's 89 years old. It was a really lovely stand for a while, but now? Unstoppable.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Jojolion...

This joke...

89 posts old...

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm over 89 years old

I'm more into knocking into us now

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Paradoxically his stand is actually named 「 WHEN I'M 64 」

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Angry_Ed posted:

Paradoxically his stand is actually named 「 WHEN I'M 64 」

It's gonna transform into 25 To Life and everyone's gonna be like, yooo

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

I want to see the part where the doctor starts actively weaponizing the weird-rear end conditions his stand puts on people

That's the best part about them - when people start rules-lawyering weird poo poo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

lol

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

After 89 chapters of not knowing where jojolion is going I really appreciate how SBR lays out the whole conspiracy early on.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Torquemadras posted:

I want to see the part where the doctor starts actively weaponizing the weird-rear end conditions his stand puts on people

That's the best part about them - when people start rules-lawyering weird poo poo
I'm just going to have to quote you on this but

Torquemadras posted:

all he'd have to do is throw some pocket sand at their faces. Instant mince meat.
Since any impact could be lethal if exhaling counts he could just puff some air at them and suddenly it's Stray Cat all over again.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Expect My Mom posted:

- Part 5 took so long because of all the scouting trips to Italy to get the setting right. I wonder if they'll do the same for Part 6
All of DavidPro out in Port St. Lucie, throwing rings at alligators and cutting Mickey out of Disney guide books.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
hunting down and getting all the world renowned landmarks of florida

going to get all eight wonders of the prison right

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
yes hello we'd like to tour the prisons

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Hello Mr. Larry Csonka, we're a Japanese animation company and we need to spend the next three days drawing you.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
how did jobin find that guy, then his girlfriend to kill. or am i dumb

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
It’s kind of rushed but I think the chain of events is like “surfer dude is hosed up enough that Jobin, whose injuries were being exaggerated by paper moon king, can catch up and follow him, when he gets to his girlfriends place he finishes the job, dumps the body in the pool etc, then turns the dudes cellphone into a Heat Trap so he can just ring it and take out his accomplice later” or something like that. It’s the kind of thing that falls apart if you think about the mechanics of it too hard but the “how” of it didn’t matter so much as the general vibe of it.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

David Productions sending people to commit crimes in Florida so they can study the prisons

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

DP currently going through all the law offices in Florida to find an elf.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Thumbing through thousands of “Florida man” stories taking copious notes

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Did I miss something or was it never explained how the car got up in the tree.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

CodfishCartographer posted:

Did I miss something or was it never explained how the car got up in the tree.

It’s just one of Mamezuku’s weird houses.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

RatHat posted:

It’s just one of Mamezuku’s weird houses.

I assumed it was Jobin's lambo

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Augus posted:

Thumbing through thousands of “Florida man” stories taking copious notes

Tracking down the original Florida Man, from who all other Florida Men descended

It's like a Kain thing, only instead of committing the first murder, it's loving up real bad

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

just watched a YouTube video theorizing that it's Josuke whose Stand will evolve into King Crimson and I'll be honest, I would mark out if that were true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

grieving for Gandalf posted:

just watched a YouTube video theorizing that it's Josuke whose Stand will evolve into King Crimson and I'll be honest, I would mark out if that were true

Gappy: [Soft And Wet Side 2: King Crimson] will remove the [property] of [time] from the next five [seconds]!
Jobin/Caato: Wait what the gently caress -
*they explode*