Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/PolizeiSachsen/status/1165690341908828160?s=19

https://twitter.com/PolizeiSachsen/status/1165694661559824388?s=19

Nevertheless, ACAB 4ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

oliwan posted:

why is austria so racist (and fascist)?

not a scientist on it, but if you look at city sizes in austria, most of them live on the countryside, and the entire country is in hard-to access mountains

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

lol

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I always read the "*fs" signature as the twitter person sighing "gently caress's sake".

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

:argh: aber das linke Gesocks hatte ein Che T-Shirt an!!!

Default Settings
May 29, 2001

Keep your 'lectric eye on me, babe

Mithaldu posted:

not a scientist on it, but if you look at city sizes in austria, most of them live on the countryside, and the entire country is in hard-to access mountains
Vienna is larger than Hamburg and full of racists (and fascists).
Personally, I blame the 19th century.

Gatac
Apr 22, 2008

Fifty Cent's next biopic.
Eine sichere Wette in fast jedem Kontext.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Default Settings posted:

Vienna is larger than Hamburg and full of racists (and fascists).
Personally, I blame the 19th century.

Eh, Vienna isn't so bad. Worst part are all the old people living in small villages that only know about Ausländer from the fash tabloid all old people read.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Was at a tourist-oriented Schwarzwaldbauernhof recently - they were selling specialties, rented out rooms etc - and the Bauer started a conversation that was fine until he, somewhat uncomfortably to me, brought up the topic of "diese Orientalen" we had seen at the Hof who apparently had bought a house nearby, so Saudis or something rather than Flüchtlinge. Völkerverständigung still has some ways left to go in that corner of the world. The kids were sorta lowkey harrassing the Kühe tho when I saw them so in conclusion life is a rich tapestry of shittiness.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

aphid_licker posted:

Was at a tourist-oriented Schwarzwaldbauernhof recently - they were selling specialties, rented out rooms etc - and the Bauer started a conversation that was fine until he, somewhat uncomfortably to me, brought up the topic of "diese Orientalen" we had seen at the Hof who apparently had bought a house nearby, so Saudis or something rather than Flüchtlinge. Völkerverständigung still has some ways left to go in that corner of the world. The kids were sorta lowkey harrassing the Kühe tho when I saw them so in conclusion life is a rich tapestry of shittiness.

I know the misappropriation of "low-key" is synonymous with a number of different terms nowadays, but none of them made me laugh like this one

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I was planning on posting a chili update, but welp, München is drowning

Judging by the downpour, we've had 40 liters in about 10 minutes

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

You absolute fuckers! So that's where all our water has gone (dies in heatwave)! :mad:

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Got home just in time :cool:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Libluini posted:

You absolute fuckers! So that's where all our water has gone (dies in heatwave)! :mad:

I'm afraid you seem to have caught the Köln bug and now the earth rightfully considers you a virus that needs to be burned away.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I miss warme Sommerregen (the regular-strength type, not whatever that is :stare: ). Might get lucky Wed-Thu here.

e: love Merkel's total lack of pokerface and/or fucks to give in this video.

https://twitter.com/SvenBoell/status/1165953029591449601

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Aug 26, 2019

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

There is a clip also from today where Trump is like "I have German in my blood!" and Merkel does a literal lol

fake edit: found it

https://twitter.com/marceldirsus/status/1166000508420657153?s=20

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lol in all my life I don't think I've ever seen Merkel so pissed off and agitated. Pure liquid loathing. That's our big boy!

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

https://www.zeit.de/wirtschaft/2019-08/mietendeckel-berlin-katrin-lompscher-wohnungsmarkt-immobilien

This is some of the stupidest poo poo I’ve ever read. Is the Zeit an FDP-Parteizeitung now? Wtf

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

quote:

Auch die in Aussicht gestellte Härtefallregelung für Sonderfälle hilft hier wenig weiter. Denn wo genau beginnt der Härtefall? Beispiel: eine Privatperson hat eine Wohnung gekauft und diese vermietet. Muss sie für eine Härtefallregelung um ihre Existenz bangen, weil sie wegen des Mietendeckels mit den Mieteinnahmen die Raten für den Kredit plötzlich nicht mehr bezahlen kann? Oder hat sie auch einen Anspruch auf Sonderbehandlung, wenn sie ein übersichtliches Erbe ihrer Eltern in eine Immobilie gesteckt hat, um für ihr Alter vorzusorgen – nun aber mit kräftigen Abschlägen bei einem etwaigen Verkauf rechnen müsste?

I’m literally crying

But not to worry, I’m sure profitorientierte Vermieter and Deutsche Wohnen executives will get all the Sonderbehandlungen they could ever want once luxury gay space communism is implemented

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Die Autorin ist Ressortleiterin beim Springerblatt "Die Welt".

https://www.welt.de/autor/ileana-grabitz/

Damit hat sich für mich jegliche inhaltliche Auseinandersetzung mit dem ZEIT-Artikel von ihr erledigt.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

wieso lässt die zeit BILD-leute posten? :confused:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Randler posted:

Die Autorin ist Ressortleiterin beim Springerblatt "Die Welt".

https://www.welt.de/autor/ileana-grabitz/

Damit hat sich für mich jegliche inhaltliche Auseinandersetzung mit dem ZEIT-Artikel von ihr erledigt.

Bei ZEIT anscheinend auch. oO

quote:

Ileana Grabitz - Ressortleiterin im Ressort Politik, Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, ZEIT ONLINE

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Angesichts der redaktionellen Anforderungen die diese Blätter an sich selbst stellen, lässt sich das sicherlich problemlos mit zwei Teilzeitverträgen und etwas Kaffee bewerkstelligen.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
https://twitter.com/GrabitzG/status/1136615955927371776

Und von Presse zu Rundfunk...

https://twitter.com/wasserdanke/status/1165164052047441922

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

It always makes me SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE when someone obliviously uses Sonderbehandlung as a synonym for preferential treatment.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

urgh, a while ago i thought with welt i found a paper that's not nazi, and not misogynistic (seriously, even the loving taz fails this test) and then they literally hire an anti-feministic nazi

e: wait, different women. slightly confused why schreiber was brought up

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Aug 26, 2019

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

aphid_licker posted:

It always makes me SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE when someone obliviously uses Sonderbehandlung as a synonym for preferential treatment.

Ach, jedem das Seine

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

German Laura Loomer against Deutsche Sojabuben. Now I've seen everything and can die happy. Goodbye

e: eh, probably more like Tomi Lahren?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Schreiber has at least nominally left the AfD, can't say the same re: Lahren and the GOP

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Post-apocalyptic chili update:

Hungarian chilis survived fine. First chilis sprouting, think I'll get two solid harvests in before the end of the season. They look to be growing a fuckton of really small chilis, so that's fine with me.

Balcony still in fully-occupied Bambule-mode. But since I can't really go into the sun and roast myself with a cold one on the balcony due to my Thrombose, I'm fine to turn it over to my little ones.

First reaper is carrying its second gaggle of ripe chilis and growing a bunch more. Some fairly drat large ones, even.

Chocolate Habanero just doing chocolatey things still. They're all ripe for harvest, so I'll bring 'em in by the weekend. Bonus photo-bomb by the second reaper.

Second reaper doesn't have any ripe chilis yet, but is going absolutely nuts with sprouting fruit.

Lemon Drop hasn't been groomed for a while, needs a hair-cut this weekend. Tons of ripe chilis, and even more new ones growing. Tomato-photo-bomb, too.

lovely angle of my equally-ungroomed White Fantasy. Tons of fruit, tons of dead leaves that I need to clean up.

Purple Cayenne just going "lol, Imma lay down on all y'all, try to stop me".

Splinted Red Habanero alive and kickin'. Even the fruit on the splinted Ausleger are ripe now. Never give up on your little ones.:3:

I'll save you the pictures of my balcony floor, because holy poo poo, I have some post-storm work to clean up.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Awesome, that looks like a huge harvest coming in.

Had my first Ernte today, two Dutch Yellows:

Immediately put them on some spaghetti with oil and garlic. It was good! The frying took some of the hotness out of them so I’ll try to avoid that the next time or maybe I’ll even save enough together to make some sauce.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It makes a lot of sense that German supermarkets are actually run by hitler himself

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Nice!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oliwan posted:

It makes a lot of sense that German supermarkets are actually run by hitler himself

Comparing German supermarkets to those in other countries, there's substantially less juice.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

ephex posted:

Comparing German supermarkets to those in other countries, there's substantially less juice.

What? that can't possibly be ... oooohhh

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

The Kalauer thread is over there ~>

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
14.88 and you haven't even bought anything. Welcome to Edeka!

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

I feel him, I'm a bad planer, too :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Schlechthobler unite, ihr habt nichts zu verlieren als eure Späne