Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Alhazred posted:

But the point of that tweet is that it is something wrong with female sexuality because it's purpose is to manipulate men.

Yeah, no, he's an MRA on top of everything else.

He's fuckin' trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

Chilichimp posted:

Yeah, no, he's an MRA on top of everything else.
Which thing is on top of everything else for him is a pretty fierce competition. He's a real piece of work.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

no see i only agreed with the non-controversial parts of the tweet

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Rainbow Knight posted:

no see i only agreed with the non-controversial parts of the tweet

I have bad news op.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Lightning Knight posted:

I have bad news op.

High heels make my rear end look great so :shrug:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Rainbow Knight posted:

High heels make my rear end look great so :shrug:

Ok fair enough.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/MamaForChange/status/1168494048753176577

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019

The kid probably got her first hunting rifle and is excited to go do that right of passage with her dad. All the shaming is kind of a bad look.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
That's the only way for children and parents to bond. With a gun. Only way there is. Sorry, liberals, no other way to bond.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

I got my kid a skateboard. It's been a huge bonding experience for us to go skating together. It teaches dexterity, perseverance, and it's an all around healthy activity for the both of us. Oh, and it's cool because having it in our home doesn't increase the risk of premature death of everybody in the household.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

All this reminds me is our world is constructed a kind loving god would have her giddy over her first zero grav suit instead.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

tek79 posted:

I got my kid a skateboard. It's been a huge bonding experience for us to go skating together. It teaches dexterity, perseverance, and it's an all around healthy activity for the both of us. Oh, and it's cool because having it in our home doesn't increase the risk of premature death of everybody in the household.

Sounds like you’re not skating hard enough then

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pirate Radar posted:

A choice between a board and a gun? So you mean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s2i4Ql0Jlc

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

this loving idiot.

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1168293126022320128

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Pirate Radar posted:

Or swinging it hard enough.

Screaming Idiot posted:

That brings back some memories. Trying to figure out how to not suck at that game took up way too much of my childhood.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tek79 posted:

It literally does. Dozens of people die every year for your dumb hobby.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Breaking news, teen hits nuts on skateboard during a vicious nollie grind. The tri-county area is on high alert.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

zapplez posted:

If guns killed dozens of people a year we could probably let them slide.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Zapplez will stop at nothing to protect the defenseless aka guns and nazis

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
If someone threw a gun at Ngo Zazzles there would probably divide-by-zero like a Star Trek robot.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

zapplez posted:

Having a skateboard in a home does not increase the likelihood of premature death of everybody in a household, which guns in fact do. It might very, very, very, very, very slightly increase the likelihood of premature death by the individual that owns one and actually uses it on a regular basis.

But hey, I'm sorry you got completely owned on the Andy Ngo thing the other day. Are you looking for another lashing, or what?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tek79 posted:

That brings back some memories. Trying to figure out how to not suck at that game took up way too much of my childhood.

That's possible? I played the NES ones and it was just some arcane nonsense that I could somehow make a thing happen.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

lurker2006 posted:

The kid probably got her first hunting rifle and is excited to go do that right of passage with her dad. All the shaming is kind of a bad look.

Thats a shotgun.

And in this climate, videotaping your child unboxing her first long-gun is about as self aware as the entirety of NRA TV’s content.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I got a Winchester .270 for my fourteenth birthday just like my cousins did. This coincided with the time that we quit getting invited to hunting trips and that gun has been used exactly once at a shooting range. Weird.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Screaming Idiot posted:

Skate. Or. Die... Skate or die. D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-die

The best part of SoD was the half pipe with the grind piece in the middle you could gently caress your dude up on.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i really, REALLY hate this gently caress:

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1168910502304653312

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's funny knowing how mad dinesh is that he got rejected by the mainstream because he hosed up after his first book was well received.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

"If Frederick Douglass were alive today, his unnaturally advanced age would likely have rendered his mental faculties so reduced that he'd support the modern day Republican Party on the faint memory that they were 'the good ones', so politifact rates this Technically Correct."

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

I feel like there was a time these guys would at least try, like they’d mine old quotes for some correlation with the modern GOP platform. Now they don’t even bother, it’s just “he said he liked Republicans! A=A, motherfucker!”

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The response to any of this sort of nonsense:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/JeffreyASachs/status/1168867432611622917

Just a thread/article on completely unsurprising hypocrisy from the right on campus speech, but there was something pointed out that i didn't really appreciate until now.

whenever there's some case where some idiot conservative doesn't get to talk about hitler had some good ideas at some college, the pushback from the right is not only quick, but also INTENSE. meaning every single rightwing shithead in the country (and sometimes outside the country) go in on it, from youtube trolls like sargon and crowder, to media outlets like fox and breitbart, and even to their politicians and elected officials. and those are just the standard rightwing goons. this doesn't even account for the so-called MSM outlets like the op-ed pages of the failing NYT and CNN, which further provide a megaphone to rightwing grievences.

and i realized there is absolutely NOTHING comparable on the left. the biggest lefties who focus on this stuff are small YT channels, and a couple reporters/journalists here and there on some proggressive outlets. but when's the last time ANYONE on MSNBC or any democratic politician talks about this poo poo? almost never. the level of coordination isn't even loving close. it's precisely why the right has been more effective on this issue because they all focus on the same poo poo, and never, EVER let up.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
It helps message discipline to have the wealthy elite financing right wing media. Makes it a lot easier to get everyone on the same page when all their paychecks come from the same sources and want the same things.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/L0G1c9UY/status/1168978006381080577
https://twitter.com/BlazeTV/status/1169038393071800320

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

"RUBIN RETURNS"

I don't know who that is

but also haven't seen Glenn Beck in quite a while and drat, did he just take time off just so he could come back looking "distinguished"?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1142902950521651200

wat

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

lol, Trump's signature takes up a third of the page and he looks so proud about it.

Ego, or has he lost the vision and fine motor skills to write it any smaller? You decide!

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Every clip of Dave Rubin I’ve seen has been him insipidly agreeing with Nazi scum like Lauren Southern and basically being the embodiment of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ plus :hurr:, who the gently caress is his audience lmao and why would they pay money to watch him in this stupid tv channel.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's pretty much the same as crowder's crowd - some altrighters and a poo poo ton of boomers.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

lol, I guess the Kochs stopped writing checks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Relentless posted:

You forgot that the media and all journalists are all scumbags and liars peddling fake news, except Ngo who is a pillar of the community. Especially now that he's been proven to be collaborating with nazis because...?

Because he is literally on video coordinating violent actions with literal nazis?