Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://mangadex.org/chapter/703968 new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

DisDisDis posted:

what do you get out of either of them

Lots of tension and introspection between two women connected by the loss of a shared relative/loved one?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Haru and Midori is not a better My Brother's Wife, but Ikoku Nikki is a better Haru and Midori :kheldragar:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
https://mangadex.org/title/35064/i-m-a-villainous-daughter-so-i-m-going-to-keep-the-last-boss

New Villainous Daughter!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vRo-tg2oyU

Fragtime OVA looking really pretty, hope it's watchable in english sooner rather than later. Seems to be the same director and much of the same team that did the Kase-san OVA, and that decision feels better and better the longer I think about it.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
drat. Yuri Onee-chan was all fluffy, and then we get these last two chapters.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
wow this is insane it actually got vaguely interesting

i hope they keep being a bit more hands-off with the little brother because he's, fine, in moderation, but lol the manga got instantly better as soon as it started looking more from the viewpoint of the girls

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Sep 9, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
in the latest OtoKoi, things happen!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
https://mangadex.org/chapter/647879/1 is cute. Not sure if anyone else brought it up here before.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Sep 9, 2019

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

<nod>

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Latest Saotome :swoon:

CupNoodleKing
Feb 17, 2011

Clitch posted:

Latest Saotome :swoon:

Only 4 more chapters though :(

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Just enough time for them to smack down that lovely principal and his sister. I'll settle for that ending now over a volume of those creeps trying to keep them apart.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
To be honest, I fully expect the both of them to get taken down a peg by pretty much everyone because the author has made it clear most people don't care for the idol crap Saotome has to put up with and want her to be able to have her relationship. I don't expect much time to be payed to this if we only have a handful of chapters left, at worst maybe half of a chapter of Coach and everyone telling them off.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the time has come for a tale of lesbians who are good at eating donuts and climbing rocks

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pocha_climb

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

The Colonel posted:

the time has come for a tale of lesbians who are good at eating donuts and climbing rocks

That was v. cute and good. :3:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
And now I want donuts.

I also like to imagine there was a forensic donut-print analysis to identify which shop to lurk.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
It's official, they're married now.

These two are the best :kimchi:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Bouldering girls seems good

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

holy poo poo, that credits page artwork

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Captain Invictus posted:

holy poo poo, that credits page artwork

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Holy moly, right in the cockles of my heart.

Also:

Comic might be NSFW but is also good.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Tasogare Outfocus

Tsuchiya Mao is roommates with Otomo Hisashi who is secretly gay, that's why they made three rules:
I. Mao must never reveal Hisashi's secret
II. Hisashi won't look at Mao as a romantic interest
III. Neither of them can get in the way of the other's "personal needs"

They had no problems living together until the movie club - which Mao is part of - decided to do a BL movie for their school festival project and casted Hisashi for the lead role.

yall I have wanted to talk about this one since the first chapter came out, it is so good. There's still an epilogue chapter left but the main story is done. Gorgeous artwork, a touch of angst, and a solid "roommates to lovers" plot woven around the student film. The club members are fun as well, it's kind of a shame there weren't more chapters to let them develop further. CW: (plot-related)Hisashi is in a relationship with a skeevy teacher for part of it, there isn't much shown of this outside a few phone conversations and his backstory reveal

The art is the stand-out here -- I love the style and the angles chosen for a lot of the panels, and the use of phones and cameras to frame the action.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Sep 11, 2019

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Oh hell yes i love the progression

e: speaking of progression, or rather the lack of :v: https://mangadex.org/title/13939/tamen-de-gushi

Watermelon Daiquiri fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Sep 12, 2019

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvODpHnV9o4

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

more ikoku nikki

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl

Girl falls in love with girl classmate (college) who she thinks is a super cool boy and they end up dating, while her "boyfriend" struggles to think of a way to break it off and clear things up.

She's...not very good at making someone want to break up.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Schubalts posted:

Girl falls in love with girl classmate (college) who she thinks is a super cool boy and they end up dating, while her "boyfriend" struggles to think of a way to break it off and clear things up.

This is just lovely, I can't wait for more.

Mangadex says this is by Mochi Au Lait, who I really love, but also, this looks nothing like their other work? It's extremely in keeping with the themes of their manga but not the art style.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
they been doing lot of stuff lately with that artist

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Aren't Mochi Au Lait a circle name used by a couple, with the manga being drawn by the wife and the writing being written by the husband? If so, they might've changed it around this time, since it seems probable that they're both capable of filling either role based on their rather significant output.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

gnome7 posted:

This is just lovely, I can't wait for more.

Mangadex says this is by Mochi Au Lait, who I really love, but also, this looks nothing like their other work? It's extremely in keeping with the themes of their manga but not the art style.

the artist is https://twitter.com/majoccoid

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Schubalts posted:

I'm enjoying this one a lot, thanks for the link!

https://twitter.com/majoccoid/status/1162318453388111872?s=20

Very handsome indeed.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
yeah mochi au lait just, does their own really crude art for most of their work and occasionally they partner with another artist like majoccoid or minoda

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nondevor posted:

Very handsome indeed.
Love the eyelashes detail. :blush:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

D. Ebdrup posted:

Aren't Mochi Au Lait a circle name used by a couple, with the manga being drawn by the wife and the writing being written by the husband? If so, they might've changed it around this time, since it seems probable that they're both capable of filling either role based on their rather significant output.

1. i think you are getting her confused with the married couple that draws themselves as rabbits in their afterwords
2. if mochi au lait suddenly turned out to be a team all along it would be two sisters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
mochi au lait is a secret congregation of lesbians who all have one really janky identical art style and an unlimited brain base of ideas for problematic yuri