Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

GWBBQ posted:

Why would they need Ellen to promote Anti-ISIL messaging? like, if you needed to find one thing that the vast majority of Americans already agree on, it's that ISIL is bad.

why would anyone feel the need to make faildaughter meghan mccain a host on the view

american mass media exists as a 24/7 source of comforting propaganda that the system of buying random poo poo and bombing outsiders will deliver you yr hopes and dreams.

Rodatose has issued a correction as of 17:11 on Oct 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

MizPiz posted:

I made the jump because I don't think it's being done to protect Dershowitz, it's about getting that single false accusation that let's people pretend it's nothing.

i think you are 100% correct

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I hope Kevin Spacey rapes and kills more people, and continues to get away with it.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/reflectingman/status/1182464617676791809?s=21

crack ping they found another one boys

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

apparently they got a hit on maxwell's phone 50km away from brunel

also some guy called richard kahn was snapped removing a bag of stuff from the ny mansion

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1181239289381871616?s=19

now is it my epstein brain malfunctioning or does this guy look like jeff but with a nose job

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Look I believe a lot of crazy things now but a religious organization committing child abuse, trafficking, and forced labor?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

fabergay egg posted:

thats just cops being cops. cops kill plenty of people with no relation to the cabal. unless we find out that guyger was involved in the trafficking of children theres no reason to think theres any connection whatsoever

Yeah figured as much. More broadly idk what I’m supposed to do with Epstein brain, is it exclusively about getting drunk and high and laughing into the void, or is there some real materialist analysis in there too? For example, I was thinking about impeachment mostly as a the dumbest possible pissing match between two mostly interchangeable wings of the ruling class, but Taibbi makes a pretty good case that the intelligence community represents some other, third constituency.

Truancy-Bot
May 9, 2012

eat a dick, truancy-bot

gh0stpinballa posted:

apparently they got a hit on maxwell's phone 50km away from brunel

also some guy called richard kahn was snapped removing a bag of stuff from the ny mansion

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1181239289381871616?s=19

now is it my epstein brain malfunctioning or does this guy look like jeff but with a nose job

here's an unobscured photo of the dude:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Truancy-Bot posted:

here's an unobscured photo of the dude:

oh thank god i was ready to go full tilt, so at least it's just evidence tampering

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/cnnrgldn/status/1182731770594316289?s=21

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Centrist Committee posted:

Yeah figured as much. More broadly idk what I’m supposed to do with Epstein brain, is it exclusively about getting drunk and high and laughing into the void, or is there some real materialist analysis in there too? For example, I was thinking about impeachment mostly as a the dumbest possible pissing match between two mostly interchangeable wings of the ruling class, but Taibbi makes a pretty good case that the intelligence community represents some other, third constituency.

the essential takeaway from the Epstein case is that the rich are evil and capable of getting away with whatever they want, and for every Epstein we know about there are probably 100 we don’t.

no one should have the means to run a child sex trafficking operation for years with no legal consequence.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao and people still go "its not activision" that did X to Y company when theyre seen drowning in lava

dudes a ghoul through and through

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I honestly don't get why people are so dower about the Epstein thing. It gets me positively giddy since it's almost literally justifies any action that would be taken to end the networks (and by extension capitalism). I know people are going to say "most people don't even believe it's real", but most people are passive subjects who take the word of whoever's in power, all you need to do is take it for yourself.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Yeah I guess it justifies radical action. But on the other hand, it shows the extent to which radical action is necessary and I’m too much of a pussy to take a stand.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

MizPiz posted:

all you need to do is take it for yourself.

:doh: of course! It's all so obvious now!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

How does the cabal relate to the faction behind the impeachment “whistle blowers” ?

Also did the cabal kill that dude who testified against Guyger or is that just the cops being cops?

1. The whole impeachment thing is a total farce. Congress has never been more partisan than it is now, just lol at anyone who thinks even one R senator will vote for impeachment

2. Sometimes a lovely person is just a lovely person, so the latter

One of the big pitfalls to avoid is asking "did the cabal do [podunk random unconnected event] and what was their motive????" they're pretty much just into doing what they're doing privately uninterrupted without public scrutiny and preserving that status quo, so other than moves to reinforce that power (stuff as innocuous as obvious faked suicides and other unsolved murders) they really don't intentionally gently caress with the day-to-day. They're more into continuing to commit unspeakable crimes for their own enjoyment rather than draw any more attention to themselves.

That said, they have all their fingers in all the pies anyway (business, finance, government, religion, nonprofit, law enforcement, intelligence) because it's all the same people, lol. Think in terms of a Klansmen a hundred years ago- probably held a job during the day and had a family but at night would go to their racist midnight death rallies to burn crosses and lynch. The cabal members I wouldn't say are "full time employees" of the cabal because they don't have to be- many of the organizations in the categories above outright explicitly serve the agenda, whether the lower level employees of the organization are in the cabal or not. The whole machine essentially turns to give them relative operational secrecy by intentionally ignoring what they're doing.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Perry Mason Jar posted:

:doh: of course! It's all so obvious now!

An unfortunate number of leftists genuinely don't get it

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1182786093898272768?s=19

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1182791636696190976?s=19

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

1. The whole impeachment thing is a total farce. Congress has never been more partisan than it is now, just lol at anyone who thinks even one R senator will vote for impeachment

This was my default reaction but my brain crack pinged itself into believing that the so-called deep state is moving against the executive in a way that it hasn't since they (accidentally?) shot Kennedy, and along different lines than the typical Congressional establishment faults. But the thread seems to think I'm overthinking it, fair enough!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

*in a orc voice* and here we go

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

This was my default reaction but my brain crack pinged itself into believing that the so-called deep state is moving against the executive in a way that it hasn't since they (accidentally?) shot Kennedy, and along different lines than the typical Congressional establishment faults. But the thread seems to think I'm overthinking it, fair enough!

The repubs want it to go to trial so they can file a motion to dismiss which at the very least mcconnell and trump are convinced they have enough repub votes to get it dismissed.

Why would the deep state move against trump when they're already acting with total impunity while he's in power? If the deep state were really against trump its homonculi like barr wouldn't be throwing $30,000 parties celebrating the epstein coverup at trump properties.

EDIT: Not saying that we aren't seeing an internecine conflict between factions in the ruling class (I think that's why epstein was even arrested again fwiw), just saying that even if the impeachment stems from that it's still a totally farcical diversion.

Regulus74 has issued a correction as of 03:31 on Oct 12, 2019

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Big Mouth is great because almost zero Real People like it. 4chan? Nope. Tumblr? Nada. Twitter? article writers maybe, but no real humans. The only positive opinion I've seen of it on the entire internet was like four people over in our movie subforums animation megathread.

i basically will watch anything jason mantzoikis is in except for big mouth because it seriously creeps me out even before i knew nick kroll was part of THE KABAL

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

The real eye opener on Big Mouth is that Nick Kroll being a bougie twerp informs the show's material ideology, because none of the kids whose home lives are depicted are poor.

Literalman
Jul 31, 2019
https://is2.4chan.org/pol/1570750250619.png

I think Mitt Romney and John McCain are connected to Cabal. And don't worry it links to the picture not 4chan.

Literalman has issued a correction as of 05:02 on Oct 12, 2019

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Literalman posted:

https://is2.4chan.org/pol/1570750250619.png

I think Mitt Romney and John McCain are connected to Cabal. And don't worry it links to the picture not 4chan.

Goug Ducey

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.arwd.57852/gov.uscourts.arwd.57852.14.0.pdf fyi

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Siljmonster posted:

*in a orc voice* and here we zug zug

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Deep Throat was the second highest person in the FBI (who supervised COINTELPRO), so the "deep state" has moved against a president since Kennedy.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i poured a big bowl of raisin bran this morning, and then went to pour milk onto it, but there was only a splash left, and i had to dump the cereal back into the box. was this a cabal plot?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1183076136231821312?s=19

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

quote:

“His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me,” Mr. Gates emailed colleagues in 2011, after his first get-together with Mr. Epstein.

"kind of intriguing"

"kind of intriguing"

:psyduck:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Ace of Baes posted:

No, Bill Gates is fuckin kids too, he is not a good one lol

🤪

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

That article is great. I hope those email quotes are genuine!

quote:

Mr. Gates, in turn, praised Mr. Epstein’s charm and intelligence. Emailing colleagues the next day, he said: “A very attractive Swedish woman and her daughter dropped by and I ended up staying there quite late.”

Somebody likes the chicken and egg :laugh:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1183107622116790272?s=19

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

quote:

Over and over, Mr. Epstein managed to cultivate close relationships with some of the world’s most powerful men. He lured them with the whiff of money and the proximity to other powerful, famous or wealthy people — so much so that many looked past his reputation for sexual misconduct. And the more people he drew into his circle, the easier it was for him to attract others.
lmao @ this repeated media characterization that epstein is like a spider drawing people into his web

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

"kind of intriguing"

"kind of intriguing"

:psyduck:

*watches Epstein rape a child*

"hm, maybe not my cup of tea, but it's cool that other people have their own unique hobbies"

comedyblissoption posted:

lmao @ this repeated media characterization that epstein is like a spider drawing people into his web

When you think about it, are Bill Gates and the other billionaires Epstein fooled really any different from the children he raped?

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 21:19 on Oct 12, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

the... succeeding New York Times?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

And of course all of these powerful men he "lured in" never had sex with the kids he was trafficking, they weren't even offered the opportunity. Epstein was open-secretly sex trafficking minors to no one, and him becoming a hub for innocent networking between rich and powerful people was entirely coincidental.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

sleeptalker posted:

And of course all of these powerful men he "lured in" never had sex with the kids he was trafficking, they weren't even offered the opportunity. Epstein was open-secretly sex trafficking minors to no one, and him becoming a hub for innocent networking between rich and powerful people was entirely coincidental.

Some fun facts:

Epstein requested 3 new girls every day

A "best friend" of his called it an 'operation' with hundreds of girls

James E. Staley spent the 80s in Brazil in "finance"

Oprah's BFF John of God (of Brazil) trafficked/sold over 600 women, and that's the just the ones we're aware of