Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Extrem verfluchtes Bild:

https://twitter.com/dpa_live/status/1185138058544537601

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

who could've possibly predicted that :thunk:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

"Wouldn't it be cool if you could combine 2 foods that taste great into one and eat both at the same time? Let's see what the top 2 spots on the list of 'best foods ever' made by 5yos are. Pizza and chocolate? I guess?"

*1 year later*

"WHY IS NO ONE BUYING OUR ABOMINATION?"

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

goethe42 posted:

Well, if you live within a 200 km radius from Berlin, he is probably a neo-nazi, 200 km around Munich, probably a Reichsbürger or Steuerhinterzieher, although to the south-east the likelihood rises, that he has a few (not yet) corpses in his cellar. Around Stuttgart, it possibly has something to do with not following the Kehrwoche. In the Rhine-Main area it might also be tax-cheating or other financial crimes, or drugs. Further up the Rhine, it is most likely a preventative measure for crimes against humor and humanity, carnival season is starting soon. In the wastelands to the north and east of the Lower Rhine-valley, I don't know, bestiality with horses or dragons or whatever lives there? Hope that helps.

hier im Norden sind's Hells Angels oder ähnlich :eng101:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

This is going to save billions in healthcare costs so I definitely approve

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

In Berlin they deffo SEK storm your appartement to collect your one (1) weed plant, I have seen that in action as a bystander. I guess they never know if its just a guy selling some dope or a mafia headquarter?

On the other hand, both the police and the mafia are pretty dumb.
You can easily identify supply houses by them being (1) close to a park and (2) once in a week everything being blocked off by hordes totally non-obvious spotters and black Mercedes SL and Gs. Then again, I don't think any state organ here is actually going after drug cartels, except for the bi-weekly SEK exercise raid in Prenzelberg's student dealer appartements (see above). Police work like that costs money, which could be better invested into new Schlosses and debating about Traufhoehen in this literal and figurative swamp city.

Haramstufe Rot fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Oct 18, 2019

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

:thunk:

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
No „nazis“? What’s this world coming to

:confuoot:

Zwille fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Oct 18, 2019

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib

System Metternich posted:

Turns out my neighbour got SEK‘d by some dude in NRW who claimed he was my neighbour and that he would start murdering hostages and shoot up my hometown now (??)

So was that some kind of second degree swatting?

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

SavageGentleman posted:

So was that some kind of second degree swatting?

What's second degree about it?

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

Sereri posted:

What's second degree about it?

German SWAT teams don't generally shoot people.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

GUYS

GUYS

Are you ready???

It's happening!

https://twitter.com/BWjetzt/status/1185206426622480384

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
Frish Sauerkraut from the Wochenmarkt owns.
Old Sauerkraut in those plastic bags is ranzig.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

It's all about the Krautsourcing

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Razzien: Polizei kontrolliert Shisha-Bars und Verkehr

This happened yesterday. Is it just me or is this recent crackdown on :ohdear: SHISHA BARS :ohdear: extremely racist

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

oliwan posted:

Razzien: Polizei kontrolliert Shisha-Bars und Verkehr

This happened yesterday. Is it just me or is this recent crackdown on :ohdear: SHISHA BARS :ohdear: extremely racist

Are you familiar with the police?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/GNetzer/status/1184895723814432773

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I too come bearing FDP content

https://twitter.com/SebCzaja/status/1184898910009155584?s=19

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol goddamn, his own replies in that thread are pure gold too

https://twitter.com/SebCzaja/status/1185144523015491585

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

:thunk:

Randler fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Oct 18, 2019

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol of course it's bought in 1992 in Kollwitzkiez... these people are literally millionaires now.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

Yeah a whole house @ Kollwitz is literally millions upon millions of Euros in value. Sad_trumpet.gif

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
tiny violin & giant guillotine

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

https://twitter.com/c_lindner/status/1185148229186478081

FDP twitter is wild.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
WIR WERDEN STREITEN FÜR MARKTWIRTSCHAFT

wow so inspiring

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Im Jahr 2018 wurde durch einen Pressebericht bekannt, dass Hacker im Jahr 2016 als FDP-Schatzmeister bei seiner Partei einen vierstelligen Betrag veruntreut hat. Er wurde dafür am 4. Oktober 2017 vom Amtsgericht Bayreuth wegen Untreue in fünf Fällen zu einer Geldstrafe verurteilt.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Was, und jetzt ist er immer noch Abgeordneter? Oder wieso hat er ein Bürgerbüro?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

aphid_licker posted:

Was, und jetzt ist er immer noch Abgeordneter? Oder wieso hat er ein Bürgerbüro?

Er ist ein Krimineller, also entweder durch Betrug, Bestechung oder er hat es einfach von einem anderen geklaut.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

aphid_licker posted:

Deine Partei hat einen Völkermordleugner und Folterenthusiasten zum Bundespräsident gemacht und Du denkst, dass man bei der Bayern-FDP einen für Untreuedelikte in geringem Umfang rauswirft?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

aphid_licker posted:

"Vierstelliger Betrag" löst bei Parteigenossen wahrscheinlich eine Mischung aus Fremdschämen und Mitleid aus lol als ob Liberale zu Emotionen fähig wären

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love looking at Berlin's Abgeordneten voting results wrt fdp lol

Stimmenstärkste Parteien in den 1779 Wahllokalen:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Randler posted:

Deine Partei hat einen Völkermordleugner und Folterenthusiasten zum Bundespräsident gemacht und Du denkst, dass man bei der Bayern-FDP einen für Untreuedelikte in geringem Umfang rauswirft?

Denke jeder der heute noch in der SPD ist steht son bißchen auf Folter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
Köpenick is a Chud-district. And Pankow, too. Lmao
The outskirts of Mazahn are a wasteland. gently caress'em.

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
What is that solid FDP rectangle?

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

What is that solid FDP rectangle?

old money town

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
There should be a law requiring any store selling loose tea to also sell Teebeutel. :colbert:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Randler posted:

There should be a law requiring any store selling loose tea to also sell Teebeutel. :colbert:

There should also be a law requiring pharmacies to interpret "könnten Sie bitte die Kräuter fein zermahlen" as using a handmill or something instead of halfassedly hammering down the pestle a couple times and then giving you the 95% unfinished result.

But here we are

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Also, in Germany relevant news, the Sozialversicherungsgrößen 2020 have been decided upon, so the einschlägige "Brutto-Netto"-Rechner will soon be updated so we can finally start budgeting for 2020.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Do you really want to hate a guy on this calm Sunday? This interview seems tailor-made ( :haw: ) to infuriate, this guy just oozes off the page, God drat

Who is he even

quote:

Heute tragen Sie einen anthrazitfarbenen.

Korrekt heißt es mitternachtsblau.

Maßgeschneidert?

Ja, sicher. In Zürich im Geschäft bestellt, die schicken's dann nach Portugal zum Maßschneider. Gelegentlich bringe ich mir einen Anzug aus Singapur mit, gute Qualität. Nur leider sind manche Details nicht immer berücksichtigt. Schauen Sie sich meine Ärmelknöpfe am Sakko an. Eigentlich müssten die sich küssen, das heißt, sie müssten ganz dicht beieinander liegen, sodass sie sich berühren. Das tun sie nicht. Schwerer Fehler.

And so on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
I mean it's one 20 m² apartment on the outskirts of Munich, guys. What could it cost? €1400?