Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

He wouldn't refer to her using the Roman alphabet usually so I guess he just followed what most English speakers do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's all over

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

They will have to kill me to end this war, Cavauro.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
e: nevermind, misread

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

It looks like he's a Zero1 guy? Wrestling every couple days by the looks of things, I didn't know Z1 ran that often.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

gently caress yeah Junta, give it three years and the dude's gonna be the greatest junior heavyweight in the world

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!
Cool Gamer Girl(and sometimes gravure model) Yuka Kuramoti is gonna do guest commentary for DDT!

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1186994817328238592

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Full card for the co-promotional Destroyer memorial event Nov 15:

Daisuke Sasaki, Shuji Ishikawa, Soma Takao and Tetsuya Endo vs TAJIRI, Masaaki Mochizuki, Jiro "Ikemen" Kuroshio and Takuya Nomura
2nd Destroyer Cup Special Battle Royal featuring Great Kojika, Mitsuo Momota, Tsuyoshi Kikuchi, Masahito Kakihara, Masao Inoue, MEN's Teioh, Takao Omori, Tamon Honda, Yuto Ajima, TARU, Naoshi Sano, Ryuji Hijikata, Hikaru Sato, Tomohiko Hashimoto, Kotaro Nasu, UTAMARO, Masayuki Mitomi, LEONA, Chikara and Revlon
Yoshinobu Kanemaru and Taichi vs Yuma Aoyagi and Atsuki Aoyagi
Yoshiaki Fujiwara, Masakatsu Funaki, Minoru Tanaka and Mitsuya Nagai vs Masanobu Fuchi, Jake Lee, Naoya Nomura and Koji Iwamoto
Yuji Okabayashi, Shigehiro Irie, Joe Doering and Dylan James vs Kazushi Miyamoto, Ryouji Sai, Zeus and the Bodyguard
Tatsumi Fujinami, Jun Akiyama and Shiro Koshinaka vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima and Hiro Saito
Minoru Suzuki and Taiyo Kea vs Suwama and Shuji Kondo
Keiji Muto, Kento Miyahara and Jushin Liger vs SANADA, BUSHI and KAI

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Full card for the co-promotional Destroyer memorial event Nov 15:

Daisuke Sasaki, Shuji Ishikawa, Soma Takao and Tetsuya Endo vs TAJIRI, Masaaki Mochizuki, Jiro "Ikemen" Kuroshio and Takuya Nomura
2nd Destroyer Cup Special Battle Royal featuring Great Kojika, Mitsuo Momota, Tsuyoshi Kikuchi, Masahito Kakihara, Masao Inoue, MEN's Teioh, Takao Omori, Tamon Honda, Yuto Ajima, TARU, Naoshi Sano, Ryuji Hijikata, Hikaru Sato, Tomohiko Hashimoto, Kotaro Nasu, UTAMARO, Masayuki Mitomi, LEONA, Chikara and Revlon
Yoshinobu Kanemaru and Taichi vs Yuma Aoyagi and Atsuki Aoyagi
Yoshiaki Fujiwara, Masakatsu Funaki, Minoru Tanaka and Mitsuya Nagai vs Masanobu Fuchi, Jake Lee, Naoya Nomura and Koji Iwamoto
Yuji Okabayashi, Shigehiro Irie, Joe Doering and Dylan James vs Kazushi Miyamoto, Ryouji Sai, Zeus and the Bodyguard
Tatsumi Fujinami, Jun Akiyama and Shiro Koshinaka vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima and Hiro Saito
Minoru Suzuki and Taiyo Kea vs Suwama and Shuji Kondo

I love random interpromotional cards. A full DAMNATION team! That big boy match 4th from the top! Taichi still hates Aoyagi!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

quote:

I can't imagine who's eating the pin here

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Willninho posted:

That big boy match 4th from the top!
Tasty! I like it!

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Benne posted:

The real question is who will get the pin because it could be all 3 (it’s gonna be Mutoh).

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I believe in KAI.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
retirement tour liger will threaten the rest of the match with a broken bottle to take the pin.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

i love that main event so much

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Benne posted:

kai is a semi-pushedin two promotions and had an incredible challenge of kento, it could be bushi in all seriousness

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

SANADA peaked at the G1 and the downhill slide will continue forevermore

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Thauros posted:

kai is a semi-pushedin two promotions and had an incredible challenge of kento, it could be bushi in all seriousness

I legitimately thought they meant BUSHI's taking the pin, seeing as he's the only junior in the match and all

e: oh wait, Liger's a junior. I mean, the only junior who's taking a pin lmao

Venomous fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Oct 25, 2019

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

wonder what the story is of noah not being represented at all when njpw/ajpw/dg/ddt/w-1/bjw/z-1 are

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Venomous posted:

I legitimately thought they meant BUSHI's taking the pin, seeing as he's the only junior in the match and all
Yeah, I assumed that's :thejoke:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

i've had a very long day and probably erroneously assumed people were singling out the widely mocked freelancer ala yoshitatsu in the last show like this one

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yeah I was talking about BUSHI, KAI is cool in my book

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I hope at least the New Japan talent matches hit world cause that card looks amazing

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

There sure is a whole lot of wrestling coming up with it being Culture Day on Monday.

There's the end of Road to Power Struggle on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
Saturday the big show is NOAH at Ryogoku which sadly I don't think they are streaming live on Youtube so probably won't be available to watch for a week until it airs in Japan.
Sunday has Power Struggle and DDT's Ultimate Party on at the same time, which is a little bit of a bummer but it should be a much longer show than the New Japan one so it'll still be possible to watch all of Power Struggle & still see Kenny Omega & Riho teaming and the main event between Takashita & HARASHIMA.
Monday has Dragon Gate's Gate of Destiny (with English commentary from Lenny Leonard & that one other guy whose name I forget, Larry?) with Ben-K vs Yoshino which looks like a very good card, & there's Big Japan at Ryogoku as well, with a show featuring a WWE contracted talent which is surreal. Also Jake Lee & Naoya Nomura are tagging on it, and Jun Kasai is back for Ryuji Ito's 20th anniversary match. It'll be very death matchy I'm sure. There's a Stardom show too but I have no idea if they live stream shows or if it'll just go online later.

Mostly just writing this down for myself to work out how I am spending my weekend.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Kenny Omega's flight to Japan has been delayed due to stormy weather so he won't be appearing at tomorrow's press conference for his match at Ultimate Party

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Kenny Omega's flight to Japan has been delayed due to stormy weather so he won't be appearing at tomorrow's press conference for his match at Ultimate Party
There were tornado watches for the entire area and warnings around the area Kenny and I were in today, weather was fuckin bad.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

drat hope everything's okay now. I can deal with typhoons and earthquakes but the idea of a tornado terrifies me.

Guess this is Harold Meij's revenge for Kenny sending that last typhoon to stop Moxley getting to KOPW.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
I'm queueing for the DDT fan fest right now and need to poo badly.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

On my way to Sumo Hall for NOAH. Really hoping they don't have that garden gnome Elgin beat Sugiura.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
The fan fest was fun. Obviously an excuse to sell merch, but the whole roster was very happy and approachable

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1190525690233245696?s=19

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

5523 in attendance for NOAH at Sumo Hall which a great number. It looked packed in there so I guess it really shows how many extra people you can fit in if you jam four people into those boxes like NJPW does instead of two. It was a great show too. Attendance wise, I expect DDT will finish ahead of them this weekend but they should comfortably beat BJW's Sumo Hall show.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DDT Ultimate Party is hours away!

Preshow, 1AM Eastern on DDT Universe:
Tomomitsu Matsunaga, Mizuki Watase and Keigo Nakamura vs Daichi Kazato, Masato Kamino and Shuhe Washida
Hikari Noa, YUMI, Mahiro Kiryu and Suzume vs Raku, Pom Harajuku, Haruna Neko and Mirai Maiumi
Shota defends the Ironman Heavymetalweight title in a delayed entry battle royal featuring Toru Owashi, Kazuki Hirata, Gorgeous Matsuno, HARUKAZE, Sagat, Yuki Kamifuku, Mina Shirakawa, Pokotan and Yoshihiko

Main card, 2AM Eastern on DDT Universe:
Sanshiro Takagi vs Isami Kodaka in a 100 Plastic Cases deathmatch
Danshoku Dieno, ASUKA, Yuki Iino, Mizuki and Trans-Am☆Hiroshi vs Super Sasadango Machine, Yuna Manase, Jiro Ikemen Kuroshio, Hiroshi Yamato and Makoto Oishi for the vacant five-person tag titles
Nautilus (Yuki Ueno and Naomi Yoshimura) vs Yukio Sakaguchi and Ryota Nakatsu vs Shuichiro Katsumura and Kouki Iwasaki vs Maki Itoh Respect Army (Maki Itoh and Chris Brookes) vs Yukio Naya and Cody Hall vs Bakuretsu Sisters (Nodoka Tenma and Yuki Aino) in a gauntlet
Keisuke Ishii defends the Independent Junior title against Fuminori Abe
Takumi Tsukamoto, Yasu Urano and Takato Nakano defend the UWA trios titles against DAMNATION (Tetsuya Endo, Mad Paulie and Nobuhiro Shimatani), and Ken Ohka, Yumehito Imanari and Ms Mongol in a triple threat
NEO BIISHIKI-GUN (Sakisama and Misao) defend the Princess tag titles against Rika Tatsumi and Miu Watanabe
DAMNATION (Daisuke Sasaki and Soma Takao) defend the KO-D tag titles against ALL OUT (Akito and Shunma Katsumata), Sento Minzoku (Minoru Fujita and Daiki Shimomura), and FUMA and Yusuke Kubo in a fourway hardcore match
Ryuichi Sekine defends the UnionMAX title against Masahiro Takanashi
Shoko Nakajima defends the Princess of Princess title against Yuka Sakazaki
Kenny Omega and Riho vs Antonio Honda and Miyu Yamashita in a dream match presented by SOUKEN Holdings
KO-D Openweight champ Konosuke Takeshita vs Extreme champ HARASHIMA in a double championship match, both belts on the line, presented by BLACKOUT

Card preview from VOW https://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2019/10/30/ddt-ultimate-party-2019-november-3-preview-predictions/

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Nov 3, 2019

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

5523 in attendance for NOAH at Sumo Hall which a great number. It looked packed in there so I guess it really shows how many extra people you can fit in if you jam four people into those boxes like NJPW does instead of two. It was a great show too. Attendance wise, I expect DDT will finish ahead of them this weekend but they should comfortably beat BJW's Sumo Hall show.

glad it came off well in the arena. were you in a box? if so i have a dumb gaijin question i've never been able to figure out the answer to. where you're supposed to put your shoes while you're sitting in one? everyone i've talked to who's gone has been in the regular seats on the upper level

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Thauros posted:

glad it came off well in the arena. were you in a box? if so i have a dumb gaijin question i've never been able to figure out the answer to. where you're supposed to put your shoes while you're sitting in one? everyone i've talked to who's gone has been in the regular seats on the upper level

Under the box. I was at the end of a row so I had a half box next to me with no carpet I could use to store my things which was nice

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oh, that's simple, thanks. i was worried you were expected to have a bag with you or something similar to hold them. i've got a good glimpse at what the boxes look like empty while watching videos of low division sumo but never could figure out where people put them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DNsbVFZUyk

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
https://youtu.be/0-rUCg1aR8Q

I will legit cry if/when Takagi is the first to walk out while this is blasting.

Edit: i'm wearing a Cubs hat and a Haoming coach jacket so come say hi

Asteroid Alert fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Nov 3, 2019

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Going to watch as much of Ultimate Party as I can, we'll see how late I can stay awake. I've been spoiled by TJPW mostly running shows that start at like noon in Japan.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

I loving love this company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I just got home and there's no GDT for DDT so I'm just gonna post here. My boy Masahiro is doing well, apparently the loser of Big Kaiju/AYAYAYA is going to possibly be in AEW for a tour. I'm guessing Sakazaki is taking the tour because she's easily the most over Joshi outside of Riho