Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yeah his ex-wife referred to him as the guy "with the retarded dad" after she met him and I think dated gang members or claimed to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

anime is the only form of art, all others are pale imitations

ps. watch evangelion if you haven't, i suggest doing so while very stoned to get my experience <3

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm going to watch Hyper Police instead.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

T-man posted:

ps. watch evangelion if you haven't, i suggest doing so while very stoned to get my experience <3
:hai:
Then watch the Rebuilds in preparation for the last one coming out next year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-rP_TW39CQ

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Don't watch Akira.

Read the manga instead.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
it's here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTCRZasecVs

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

T-man posted:

anime is the only form of art, all others are pale imitations

i got too high when i was watching evangelion and fell asleep and figured I didn't need to rewatch when i had missed. Do not, under any circumstances, make my mistake.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

MonsieurChoc posted:

Don't watch Akira.

Read the manga instead.

Uhhhhhhhhh NO. The movie is an animated masterpiece. It may lose much of the Manga's depth, but it is good and rad.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Uhhhhhhhhh NO. The movie is an animated masterpiece. It may lose much of the Manga's depth, but it is good and rad.

The movie is good.

The manga is a masterpiece.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I heard it is possible to like upwards of one thing

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

prefect posted:

He was even married at one point, to a lady who was apparently a horny sex pervert. So yes, good things happen to bad people. And vice versa.

he also cheated on that wife with recording artist Aubrey O'Day, who went on to write a song about him. my man is out there living his best failson life

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i got too high when i was watching evangelion and fell asleep and figured I didn't need to rewatch when i had missed. Do not, under any circumstances, make my mistake.

how do you get "too high"?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Percelus posted:

someone post Matt sleeping on stage

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Percelus posted:

"too high" in this sense was "high to the point where I fell asleep"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

smoke more lightweight

if you don't piss green you're not smoking enough

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Percelus posted:

I got disastrously high while watching Terminator 2 the other day and had to turn it off because the violence was bumming me out

Edit: I guess I wasn't really too high since I was fine once I went and played video games instead

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Y'all are making me glad that I've never smoked a marijauna before.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

T-man posted:

smoke more lightweight

if you don't piss green you're not smoking enough

:hmmyes:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Been ruminating on the last episode and honestly Big Structural Bailey must be one of the lowest points in modern political campaigning. Nothing the 2016 Clinton campaign produced came close to the forced tweeness or terminally awful 'wit' of Warren running up to embrace a giant inflatable dog representing her policy agenda whilst a crowd chants its loving name in the background. Just an absolutely baffling, cursed piece of political theatre.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Big Structural Bailey has infected my brain for the past few days

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
Big Structural Naturals

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

CaptainJuan posted:

Big Structural Naturals

Now we're talkin! Wooooooo

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

Dr Christmas posted:

Does Don Jr have any actual fans? Ones that would stick with him if his dad wasn’t around?

I’m pretty sure the answer is no, but I have trouble enough getting into the headspace of people who find Don Sr admirable, so who am I to say?

Dude there's like a billion useless schmucks who wear tucked-in gingham shirts and have cigar cutters with skulls on them and drive pristine F150s and they'd all love to pull up bar stool and talk IPAs with Don Jr.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/Necrotocism/status/1192191161177296896

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

multijoe posted:

Been ruminating on the last episode and honestly Big Structural Bailey must be one of the lowest points in modern political campaigning. Nothing the 2016 Clinton campaign produced came close to the forced tweeness or terminally awful 'wit' of Warren running up to embrace a giant inflatable dog representing her policy agenda whilst a crowd chants its loving name in the background. Just an absolutely baffling, cursed piece of political theatre.

oh god no, it's even worse than hillary 2016. "pokemon go to the polls" was at least endearing in how dumb it was but this is just loving lame

i hate the twee rear end thing about obsessing over "doggos" constantly. you're in your 20s and 30s grow the hell up

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

multijoe posted:

In the U.S. definitely.

Big Structural Bailey is barely half as embarrassing as the EdStone was in the UK.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EdStone

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Sif is a good pupper you can summon to fight Manus though.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
They really should have done this with one person who actually knows how to play the game but let Matt make all the political decisions.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shipon posted:

oh god no, it's even worse than hillary 2016. "pokemon go to the polls" was at least endearing in how dumb it was but this is just loving lame

i hate the twee rear end thing about obsessing over "doggos" constantly. you're in your 20s and 30s grow the hell up

yea 'Pokemon Go...TO THE POLLS' was terrible but it was terrible in the way your grandma trying to be funny is, you can't get MAD at it you just chuckle politely and snicker with your friends when she leaves. Big Structural Bailey is just so dumb and clumsy and cynically cashing in on already insufferable 'aw that's a heckin pupper' crowd stuff that it's hard not to get annoyed by it.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Nobody without internet brain will remember either so it's pretty easy to not get mad at either.

The problem is the big Wicker Man energy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Henchman of Santa posted:

Nobody without internet brain will remember either so it's pretty easy to not get mad at either.

The problem is the big Wicker Man energy.

yea I meant more of in the moment thing, like I didn't go 'oh gently caress off!' when I saw the Pokemon Go to the polls joke but I sure told that big inflatable dog to gently caress off when I saw it wasn't a joke.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I don't even "get" Big Structural Bailey.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Groovelord Neato posted:

I don't even "get" Big Structural Bailey.

it's trying to make fetch happen

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Phone posted:

it's trying to make fetch happen

It's definitely learned to sit and stay.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Someone else playing Hearts of Iron 4 while Matt dishes out obscure historical tidbits is, fairly ideal.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Matt would give better commentary for a civil war strategy game.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
theres something incredibly off putting about the phrase 'big structural bailey'. its like a langford's basilisk or something.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

There's no pun or anything. I don't get it!

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Uranium posted:

Matt would give better commentary for a civil war strategy game.

Kaiserreich is a US Civil War strategy game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Matt, stream Deus Ex with me.