Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremely online
Mar 23, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Is there ever a WHM line that gets stuck in your head for a while that repeats on loop?

For me; it's when Andrew asked Steve which of the Ninja Turtles he would be, and his response was "Michelangelo because I want people to like me." Then described him as "A walking cry for help."

Steve's very measured "Does... it?" after one of the others complimented some bad movie. I wish I could remember what episode that's from. God the spin he put on that line just makes me crack up every time I remember it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Disgusting Shitboy and Baby Jason on the High Seas.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Andrews sudden impression of Catherine Moriarty is stuck in my brain.

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Is there ever a WHM line that gets stuck in your head for a while that repeats on loop?

For me; it's when Andrew asked Steve which of the Ninja Turtles he would be, and his response was "Michelangelo because I want people to like me." Then described him as "A walking cry for help."

From that same episode - “And I’m Rosie O’Donnell!” and “the plot, guys, what about the plot??”

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Scratchman Apoo posted:

From the Xfiles episode, They're complaining that Skully's plot is going nowhere and just taking up time. Steve does a Mulder impression and says "Hey Skully, the movie's this way", makes me chuckle every time I think of it.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

clown shoes posted:

Jupin has crafted quite a radio voice.

Yeah he’s up to full speed within four episodes.

Another observation, Cabin is nearly silent for large stretches of early episodes. He’s funny when he chimes in, but I’m on Psychomania and I don’t think he’s said a word in five minutes. Took a little while for him to warm up, as he was a huge reason I’ve probably listened to Halloween 3 five times.

Scratchman Apoo posted:

From Hollowman, when Steve wanted to commit murders and pin them on Hollowman, “drat you Hollowman!”

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I get the feeling they're a lot more tall glasses of water deep during those early episodes.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018

Hyrax Attack! posted:

From Hollowman, when Steve wanted to commit murders and pin them on Hollowman, “drat you Hollowman!”

"GORILLA HEART ATTACK"

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

The Deleter posted:

MIKE DEXTER has been going around in my head for a bit, along with variations of their Picard.

I now enjoy making comments in my head in the Picard voice as well.

Just saying "shut up, robot" at things.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
The rock live show goes places you wouldn't expect. I think its going to be a classic.

Way more crowded than I expected, good to see them doing well. Someone sitting next to me got quietly and quickly thrown out as well before the show and a few min after he arrived which was fun. Dude deserved it for being rude to the staff.

Billy Gnosis fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Nov 7, 2019

OrthoTrot
Dec 10, 2006
Its either Trotsky or its Notsky
The early stuff that sticks with me is the horse from pippy longstocking and the shark from Jaws 4. If you've not heard those episodes they are definite classics.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
For all the wrong reasons, Jupin's unending and tired Alex Jones impressions

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

As I have said multiple times, what sticks for me are the Jesse Ventura impressions.("Coogler said he'd get me a role in Black Panther but that phone ain't ringing") but recently I cannot get their impressions of Robert Stack out of my head ("UP-date!")

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Sometimes when I'm listening to the radio and I hear something very 90's, I get their Bones impressions in my head.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Steve's impression of Keanu saying "I'm gonna pretend your rear end is a thousaaaaand pancakes!" haunts me. It will be the last thought I have before I die.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

For me, it’s, “Hey Sajdak!” likely being the last thing Steve hears before he dies that gets in my head. My brother and I quote it. Hell if I could tell you which episode it’s from though. An old one. I think Steve may not have even been on the episode.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Their 2011 episode on The Net is great, and has Jupin calling Julian Assange suave and handsome (???)

Also, first reference to one of my favorites, The Vague Drug Trade, was in K9.

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal

Scratchman Apoo posted:

"Eddie Barzoon! 250 pounds!"

"....hey"

That moment from The Devils Advocate episode is a plague between me and a couple friends if its ever said by anyone.

That and "But Maryanne hes the head of the firm!"

That episode is just non stop gold.

Calaveron posted:

For all the wrong reasons, Jupin's unending and tired Alex Jones impressions

Oh yeah this too

"CATCH EM BED WITH _______!!"

Is a constant as well

AccountSupervisor fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Nov 8, 2019

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Scratchman Apoo posted:

"Very nice. Borat."

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

Scratchman Apoo posted:

"WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

GODDAMNIT in that wretched Nick Nolte voice gets me every time. On that note so does GUD-DAMMU from the very good Wilford Brimley impression.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Fans of Jesse Ventura are gonna enjoy the Kindergarten Cop live episode, it was a real treat!

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The Nick Nolte impression bugs me because all I hear is Sam Kinison.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

fishing with the fam posted:

The Nick Nolte impression bugs me because all I hear is Sam Kinison.

Andrew's Nolte isn't that great but Steve is loving phenomenal

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

The impression of Bill Nighy asking Michael Sheen to come back home to the beloved Underworld series is also stuck in my brain forever.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
DICK BEER

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

AceOfFlames posted:

My favorite thing about Kazaam is Shaq's very honest account of why he was in it:

Shaq posted:

I was a medium-level juvenile delinquent from Newark who always dreamed about riding with The General

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

AceOfFlames posted:

My favorite thing about Kazaam is Shaq's very honest account of why he was in it:

Shaq posted:

I was a medium-level juvenile delinquent from Newark who always dreamed about riding with The General

EDIT:

Scratchman Apoo posted:

This exclamation from Deep Blue Sea is short, sweet, and sometimes gets jammed in there good and hard when I'm having fun.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
https://twitter.com/carebecc/status/1193254410563944448

Nouvelle Vague
Feb 16, 2011

Endut! Hoch Hech!
Mr. Dominoes just pops in my head at random times.

Nouvelle Vague fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 9, 2019

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

this is the intersection of my heart and soul

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
Andrews, "Hey you know what?..." has kind of snuck into my lexicon.

admataY
Oct 16, 2008
Personally , I cant stop calling aliens " Glip-Glops " because of this show.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Nouvelle Vague posted:

Mr. Dominoes just pops in my head at random times.

With the push for carryout insurance, I keep thinking about the Domino's detective. "Oh, so you're telling me there were 4 large supreme pizzas, just sitting on that table when it went up."

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

So are we going to start taking guesses for worst of 2019?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

GrandpaPants posted:

Will Smith was in another terrible movie, so that's probably a safe bet unless it's the boring kind of bad movie that they try to avoid

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

GrandpaPants posted:

Gut says Brightburn.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I heard Replicants was bad, did they cover that?

admataY
Oct 16, 2008
Does ANTIFA Robin hood came out this year? Because that a great contender - a stupid remix of every medieval fantasy film and.... Nolan's batman films .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
When I hear someone else say wow I do the Owen Wilson wow in reaponse.