Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I’ve found a bar that are showing it near this wedding venue. Any idea on an eta until the walk out so I can go and come back with as little time as possible not here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

willie_dee posted:

I’ve found a bar that are showing it near this wedding venue. Any idea on an eta until the walk out so I can go and come back with as little time as possible not here.

I heard 2045 UK time

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

ok so not to be rude but michael hunter walking out in a predator costume to charlie chaplin's speech from the great dictator is weirdest poo poo ive ever seen in boxing

Jump King fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Dec 7, 2019

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

willie_dee posted:

allegedly in like 75 minutes

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Wait wait wait it's today and not tomorrow? Curse you, international date line. I'm at work for another ten minutes and I'm dressed like a slob; I have to get down to Buffalo Wild Wings ASAP, don't wanna miss this.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Thanks lads. Father of the bride is on the verge of being a bit racist in his speech so I’m going to gently caress off instead of cause a scene as a perfect excuse.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Sergio Mora is one of the worst commentators of all time.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Honestly feeling like the dazn crew is starting to find its legs now that they’re bickering so much

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

ccubed posted:

Sergio Mora is one of the worst commentators of all time.

Bold comment when Sergio is funny and interesting while there are commentators like Lennox Lewis out there

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
After comment that a headbutt can cause concussion he said that he should shake it off and fight harder.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Everytime I tune in to watch a fight it ends in a draw. Sorry gang, that one was on me.

Soultron
Oct 22, 2008

ccubed posted:

After comment that a headbutt can cause concussion he said that he should shake it off and fight harder.

Dude it's boxing. Getting punched in the head can cause a concussion. He *should* shake it off and fight harder, because the alternative is losing.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Walkouts imminent, for anyone not watching yet.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

just one decently scheduled boxing event is all i ask

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Have depression? Don't worry; be happy! Have diabetes? Just make insulin!

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
ruizs song should be why cant we be friends

hes not doing the bit right

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

if they do 3 anthems i s2g

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm catching as catch can at home, but I'm excited.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

thehappyprince posted:

poo poo won’t they do the Saudi anthem too?

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

thehappyprince posted:

Go for the quad imo

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I hope we get a couple more anthems before the fight. Maybe the Nigerian one next?

ccubed posted:

Have depression? Don't worry; be happy! Have diabetes? Just make insulin!

Fight game isn’t fair deal with it

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Walter Sobchak spotted in Ruiz's corner

Soultron
Oct 22, 2008
Yeah I meant "he should shake it off" in the sense that a downed fighter should answer the ref's count. His attempt and ability/inability to is the source of drama in the sport.

Anyway, fight time!

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Anyone have opinions on these judges?

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

anyone else think joshua looks nervous?

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Ruiz already cut on the eye

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
I was just about to say the
Left eye might be a bit red and wheeelp

That was good right hand that did it, too

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

joshua buzzed him and got confident and got clipped again

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

First time poster hello

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Some points in second round, ruiz caught joshua on the ropes and found hin with some shots. Not good for J if a sign of things to come.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Bundy posted:

First time poster hello

hello

joshua keeps getting caught with that left hook

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

As long as nothing happens, Joshua probably wins the round. As the lighter guy with lighter feet, Joshua should be able to force “nothing”

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
I like Ruiz's looong jab.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Oh poo poo the fight is going on right now? drat Brits.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MMMs new username posted:

As long as nothing happens, Joshua probably wins the round. As the lighter guy with lighter feet, Joshua should be able to force “nothing”

But he’s not and he is going to get lit up for refusing to do so and getting in needless early exchanges

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

One of these guys looks comfortable boxing patiently and the other is Anthony Joshua.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
This feels super similar to fight one. Andy’s gonna put some hands on him shortly

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Ooh scrappy at the end there it's been mostly Ruiz eating jabs with occasional shots back

e: which I realise is the plan, Joshua boxed himself into trouble there

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeeees, heating up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Isn't the right hook landing just behind the ear the shot that started it all last time?