Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
senpai x grandpa OTP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

DisDisDis posted:

i want the athletic chick to makeout with the shorty chick. peace be with you all

read this post on its own and couldnt figure out if you were talking about that upcoming girls baseball anime or something else

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i hope there's lots of female pitching and catching

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Rude of Hachimitsu to keep dropping these right when I'm about to go to bed.

Anyways, no chapter next month apparently, probably because this one was about half again as long as usual.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Well that was long overdue.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

The Colonel posted:

read this post on its own and couldnt figure out if you were talking about that upcoming girls baseball anime or something else

It should apply to every manga and anime regardless of genre. Can't wait for Shorty and Athletic to make out in the next Naruto spinoff.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I, too, want Sarada to get a gf

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Spiritus Nox posted:

Rude of Hachimitsu to keep dropping these right when I'm about to go to bed.

Anyways, no chapter next month apparently, probably because this one was about half again as long as usual.

Actual lol at everyone in the comments going "What took them so long? They just had to talk to each other!" without realising that they were reading Social Anxiety: The Manga all along.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Mikl posted:

Actual lol at everyone in the comments going "What took them so long? They just had to talk to each other!" without realising that they were reading Social Anxiety: The Manga all along.

“Why won’t Shinji get in the drat robot”

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Mikl posted:

The fans will keep ignoring the parts where Makoto Hagino leans into the frame and tells the audience directly “THE STORY IS ABOUT LONELINESS AND SOCIAL ANXIETY” until the heat death of the universe

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

This manga has some really powerful Bakarina energy

Tells the story of a selfish and a bit thickheaded princess who returns back in time after being executed by revolutionaries for being basically Marie Antoinette, and who decides to try her hardest to save herself from her impending doom.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
The first volume of the Given manga is out :toot:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

SpiritOfLenin posted:

Tells the story of a selfish and a bit thickheaded princess who returns back in time after being executed by revolutionaries for being basically Marie Antoinette, and who decides to try her hardest to save herself from her impending doom.

Oh, hey, I've been keeping my eye on the LN translation of this that's coming out later this month. I'll have to give this a read.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
this one is out now too
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1224459066912542720?s=20

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Decided to try out Renta!'s app on my tablet today. The reader is a little better than the in-browser one and they let you download stuff which is nice, but the download process is very tedious because you have to do each chapter individually if they aren't bundled as a single volume. Overall I'm not really a fan of how they keep the chapters separate and call them "volumes" on some manga and then others they just have a single volume that's the actual entire book. They do bundle them for purchasing purposes at least but it would be nice if once you got the whole book it would just collapse all the chapters into a single thing for reading and downloading.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
I Don't Know Why, but I Suddenly Wanted to Have Sex with My Coworker Who Sits Next to Me (:nws: Warning)

...That about sums it up.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

i am happy they had sex

quote this post if you agree

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I am concerned about the state of their spines

But also, good for them for having sex

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
where are their organs

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

SpiritOfLenin posted:

What's funny and unique about this one, which isn't really the case with I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!, is that the MC isn't really reformed yet. Her flailing about trying to avoid the guillotine again is just coincidentally helping her future. Her personality hasn't really had the time to adjust yet.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i didn't find it funny at all, really. i'm not even sure what the jokes were supposed to be.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

A manga named: There Are Many Ways To Be Gay posted:

:hmmyes:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new Meguro-san, where drama is brewing and will probably get resolved next chapter real quick based on the drama with the sister

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex

Send more OL yuri.

It looks like Cheery Amnesia might be wrapping up soon. It's been a fun ride. I'll be excited to see what Tamamusi does next.

Also, holy poo poo, Liberta! :swoon:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Clitch posted:

Send more OL yuri.

If you haven't already been reading Crescent Moon And Donuts, that one's real good.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Spiritus Nox posted:

If you haven't already been reading Crescent Moon And Donuts, that one's real good.

Oh, I have. Love it.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Clitch posted:

Also, holy poo poo, Liberta! :swoon:
So hard boiled

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hoping it turns out Liberta is the manga Tadokoro ends up making.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

new Meguro-san, where drama is brewing and will probably get resolved next chapter real quick based on the drama with the sister

That manga has seriously been going rapid fire lately. :v:

Going against the grain to say:

sad it's a one shot, need more ols.

(it's weird to me that I am closer in age to this 25 year old ol than I am high school girls. :negative:)

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Feb 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am happy they had sex