Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This looks like my kinda crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxKQS5fYqI0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I’m notoriously hard to please for long amounts of time but I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of riding a motorcycle off a cliff and jumping off it to shoot a friendly dragon in the face to harvest his bones for better armor in BOTW.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

where should i fight the fire/red dragon at. should i just go at him up in the northern most area from off the hills or is there somewhere i'm supposed to attack him. you seem wise

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I finished my winter writing project (november to march, 270k words and like 550 pages) and now I'm reading one of my other books to prep to write its sequel.

It's nice when you go back over your hobby projects and they're not all loving garbage.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I start at Tabantha Bridge Stable (Shae Loya Shrine nearby) and use the fire pit outside to wait until morning. Then right away go north with the canyon at your left, keep following the canyon, and you should see Dinraal coming. Fire gear with fireproof upgrades helps a ton but it’s not completely necessary.

The hardest part is just timing. He moves faster than he looks due to being so big.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

big boy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

VRV has The Prisoner and some older Super Sentai. def keeping this.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Spiderdrake posted:

I finished my winter writing project (november to march, 270k words and like 550 pages) and now I'm reading one of my other books to prep to write its sequel.

It's nice when you go back over your hobby projects and they're not all loving garbage.

:hf:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

coconono posted:

I just discovered by accident that Prime has Six String Samurai

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I just discovered by accident that Prime has Six String Samurai

Prime has a super deep collection of all sorts of low budget weird poo poo I haven’t fully plumbed.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
they have a fantastic selection of giallo films but

do not give money to jeff bezos

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't give him money but i almost did. they sell cheaper amiibo cards that give you the same stuff as the zelda amiibos. i don't want the toys but I want the exclusive items for the video game. it costs more from ebay or small sites but if anyone wants to buy me those zelda amiibo cards then send me a PM.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WatermelonGun posted:

It’s too late to make any difference on that front.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

I'm using my parents account because they are too dimwitted to stream

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

WatermelonGun posted:

Eh Amazon gets most of it's money through it's cloud services anyways

coconono posted:

Really wish they'd update their selection to have all 12 seasons they've done instead of just just four or so(honestly considering how much stuff Shout Factory already has on VRV I don't get why they don't have a dedicated channel yet)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
lol keep fighting that good fight guys

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I spend so much time watching gem cutting youtube that i'm thinking of actually signing up for gem cutting classes.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

TTBF posted:

I spend so much time watching gem cutting youtube that i'm thinking of actually signing up for gem cutting classes.

What would Adam Sandler think?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

watch the hosed up chemistry/mixture channels like nilered and cody's lab

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kay Gee!

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Punch McLightning posted:

What would Adam Sandler think?

I haven't watched yet. I reall yshould, shouldn't I?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Can you please use "golden info" status on wrestling rumors/news around here from now on. Basically if you think it's solid info, and two other people think so as well, then it passes as golden info. You can put this pic up about it but you can also make your own better one or not use a pic at all.

I think using a community approach for scoops/news can really help take the pressure off us and create more of a team bonding experience whether things go well or poorly. One person doesn't Get credit or blame.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I gotta share this somewhere cause its pretty funny.

So I hooked up with a coworker in a very public way mid 2019 at party that wasn't a work work party but there were a lot of them there. We hadn't had a lot of interaction before, and she shot me down afterwards which was disappointing but totally cool. So I really don't know alot about her besides we were attracted to each other that night.

This whole time I thought people's weirdness about that night was the coworker thing. It ends up this whole time before and afterwards she was married. And now some people's coldness to me and just a lot of conversations make a lot more sense. Apparently everyone just assumed I knew she was married. It has never come up once until recently.

It was a very Oh ohhh Oooohhhh moment.

Edit- Obviously it's just a funny thing from my perspective as ex job hosed up midwest politeness perspective. For her that was a horrible mistake that could have ruined her life.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Mar 4, 2020

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WatermelonGun posted:

lol keep fighting that good fight guys

I think its cool you can get by without it.

The AWS setup is total poo poo btw. Other than the metric fuckton of networking power they throw behind it. I'm probably still NDA'd on all the stuff I've done with it but I can safely say its 20 bajillion menus and 30 hours logged with my good friend Manual just to do what takes a few clicks and 45 minutes on other VPS providers. Cheaper too. And don't get me started on how byzantine the billing stuff is. I had to have a two hour discussion of why my unit and our shadow unit differed on pricing. Significant price difference because their "straight pricing" has more small print than car loan bill.

AWS: unless you're into high stakes financial grift, don't bother with it.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

TTBF posted:

A goon buddy of mine who doesn't post here, but hosts AEW watch parties and comes to mine when I host them got way into metallurgy youtube and now he's forging awesome knives. If we keep hangin' out, you'll meet him.

Shoot your shot and make poo poo. Feels amazing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

appreciating it so far but i nneed some more feedback on the shared 'golden info' idea. continue to send me a pm or post here. Here is another example of a confirmation image to be used when the three or more posters all agree on wrestling news and rumors and put their 'fists in' like The Shield about it.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

A goon buddy of mine who doesn't post here, but hosts AEW watch parties and comes to mine when I host them got way into metallurgy youtube and now he's forging awesome knives. If we keep hangin' out, you'll meet him.

I found classes and I'm gonna sign up!

e: I signed up!

TTBF fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Mar 4, 2020

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

good morning

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Does he have a store because I need a new heavy camp knife since I broke my old one batoning

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Does he have a store because I need a new heavy camp knife since I broke my old one batoning
Really not my place to say. But I'll tell him people are interested. I used his cutting up steak bites at revolution and it was like I was cutting through melted butter. Plus they're stylish as gently caress.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonna watch the Bogdanovich movies they added to Criterion today.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

1900 is cool so far

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lots of weinerSorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 10 seconds.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
the most weiner

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Gonna watch the Bogdanovich movies they added to Criterion today.

all of them?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

all of them?

I think they just put like three on there but I'll probably watch one today, I might wanna watch Nostalghia instead

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sorry I lied again, watching Crumb now

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

donald sutherland did a running karate headbutt to a cat and killed it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one liked my unity ideas at all or looked at them. Kind of a bummer but i deserve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

yea ok posted:

lots of weiner

Yep, I was not expecting any weiner at all and, welp.... there it was.