Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Randler posted:

Good thing they caught it early. Having two families means having twice the infection vectors, after all.

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

drat, now would be the perfect time for a recession. You get fired and can smoothly sail through Corona on Arbeitslosengeld and never leaving your apartment for six months. Catch that crap on the tail end in September when some respirators have become available in the Intensivstation and you can do your two weeks in künstlche Koma in Ruhe and without Stress.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Randler posted:

fortnite of food.

Well, it's official. A video game has made someone (a tiny bit) dumber.

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

It‘s prescient you chose the name Einbauschrank because the wall is an apt place for you.

:rimshot: but the third hit is :commissar:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

GABA ghoul posted:

drat, now would be the perfect time for a recession. You get fired and can smoothly sail through Corona on Arbeitslosengeld and never leaving your apartment for six months. Catch that crap on the tail end in September when some respirators have become available in the Intensivstation and you can do your two weeks in künstlche Koma in Ruhe and without Stress.

You don't want a respirator, you want a lung suction device. What reduced the Wuhan deaths the most was medics sucking sludge out of people's lungs.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Went to see Big Thief yesterday and can confirm there were 0 out of ~1500 people with face mask.

Very good show btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1QlOfYxykI

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
IIRC, outside if healthcare workers face masks are only useful for already infected people, but those shouldn't be out in the first place.

(East Germany being less affected is also yet another puzzle piece strengthening the "Christians are deliberately spreading the virus" hypothesis.)

Randler fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Mar 10, 2020

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Makes me wonder, can you actually get charged with manslaughter for being a deliberate superspreader? Also, what kind of sentence are we looking at if you have, let's say, a prior conviction for tax evasion?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://twitter.com/ArminWolf/status/1237026801806905344?s=20

tag yourselves, I'm "FBÖ"

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Randler posted:

I do not need a fortnite of food. In case of infection I just need enough to travel to my top 3 posting enemies (or the top 3 geographically closest posters itt).
Das Einzige, was Randler nach Bayern bringt

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GABA ghoul posted:

Makes me wonder, can you actually get charged with manslaughter for being a deliberate superspreader? Also, what kind of sentence are we looking at if you have, let's say, a prior conviction for tax evasion?

Unlikely, at least if courts use the same criteria they use for deliberate infections with HIV.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I just used a tissue in public and people moved away. :-D

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Randler posted:

IIRC, outside if healthcare workers face masks are only useful for already infected people, but those shouldn't be out in the first place.

(East Germany being less affected is also yet another puzzle piece strengthening the "Christians are deliberately spreading the virus" hypothesis.)

East Germany isn't affected because there is no-one there for the virus to infect.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Let's not kid ourselves, if someone stumbled from a mosque to a market and sneezed on 5 people they'd be charged with bio-terrorism

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

On the other hand this looks bad:

https://twitter.com/MarkJHandley/status/1237144386569416712

And I advise to archive all the "we have everything under control" messages.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
That graph makes no sense unless you normalise for population. Switzerland is not that far behind Italy, they've got loads of cases compared to the population size already

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

elbkaida posted:

That graph makes no sense unless you normalise for population. Switzerland is not that far behind Italy, they've got loads of cases compared to the population size already

Why? If you want to show that the growth path is basically the same in all European countries that looks like the right way to do it?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Randler posted:

I do not need a fortnite of food.

I mean, it's better than a pubg of food

e: saw one person wearing a specifically embroidered face mask coming out of Messe Nord last night. Clearly this means the end is nigh

Seph
Jul 12, 2004

Please look at this photo every time you support or defend war crimes. Thank you.

elbkaida posted:

Not really. Population wont start to impact growth rates until much further along in the growth curve. Right now the total number of infected is way less than 1% of the total population in every country.

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb

oliwan posted:

Went to see Big Thief yesterday and can confirm there were 0 out of ~1500 people with face mask.

Very good show btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1QlOfYxykI

I'm disinfecting my monitor right now after reading this.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
local edka restocked Sagrotan, well everything, and I got some :stare:

drunk with value and utility I was hoodwinked into buying a can of cider, Rekorderlig Wild Berries

folks, it's not good! tastes like the DDR red lemonade with 4% alcohol

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Those rekorderlig ciders are all really sweet and probably give you a mad headache/hangover.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Ich wollt mal kurz erwähnen, dass CBD Weed ne echt feine Sache ist. Schaltet nervige Gedanken ab, entspannt, hilft beim einschlafen.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Has a number of new coronavirus cases in Germany been published? Spain and France jumped a lot, would expect it to be similar here.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

RabbitWizard posted:

Ich wollt mal kurz erwähnen, dass CBD Weed ne echt feine Sache ist. Schaltet nervige Gedanken ab, entspannt, hilft beim einschlafen.

why not just use actual weed

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

elbkaida posted:

Has a number of new coronavirus cases in Germany been published? Spain and France jumped a lot, would expect it to be similar here.

I found this link to the RKI, where they seem to update the case numbers daily.

I also found this encouraging message on the Federal Department of Health's webpage.

M̴̥̐ͅi̵͍̲͆c̵̢͚̐ḧ̷͇͇͘̚ ̷̬̳̅̑͑͠a̴͈̹̦̜͐̈́͘b̵̞̉ě̷̼̯͉̐̓r̵͇̝̰͒͆̎ ̶̢̜͇́͛ä̴͎̤͋̎͌̎r̴͖̬̽̊̓͝ḡ̶͇̝̟̎͆̽͜ẽ̶̦͚͂̀r̷̢̡̀̄̇̅t̴͍̯͠ ̵̖̘͒e̶̢͚͑s̵̹̈̽̚,̴̛̮̣͓́͂͜͠ ̶͓̙̾ͅw̸̫̫͎͌͊̿͝e̶̛̳̝͎͋͌n̶̻͚̅n̸̞̜̪̿̀ ̵̗͍̦͔̿̌i̴̛̝͓̣̺͊͗n̴̻͍̲̓̆͝ ̵͓͙͕̰̇̾͂T̴̲͙̬͘ͅe̶̪͐͛͝͝i̶̟̋̽l̶̩̲̀͋e̶̗͗̉͛n̶͚̣͚̽̉̉ ̸͍̺̥͖́̅͝ḍ̸̢͓̀e̶̛͎̝ŗ̴̨̡͇̋͗́ ̸͙̉̚d̷͔͛̓͝e̴̡̩̚u̸̢͈̜̲͛ť̶͎͕̲͠s̵̫̒̅͆̆c̷̢̛̘͚̘͑̏͝h̸͎̔̈́̈́e̶̛̖̓̽̄n̴̦̓͑̈́̚ ̷̭̓H̶̙͇͘͠a̸̩̩̤̔̍͠u̴̺͗͂p̵͈̙̿ṭ̷̺̿̓̋s̷̥̘̔ṭ̵͛͊̈́a̸̞̱̱̫̾͝d̸͕̙̩̑͛̈́̍t̵̮̳̟̃ ̴̢͒̾ḓ̸͑͗͝i̶̟͓̲̰̍e̶̪̐̾ ̷̳̭͗͝d̶̢̩̜̀ḕ̶͖̠͆ǔ̷̝͑̐t̶̝̏s̶̜̯̘̋͑c̶̤͋͑h̴̨̛̥̞͂̌̎e̵̳͉͖̤͗͐̾̚ ̸̙͈̏̒S̸͎̱̗̩̿̊͂p̸͉̂̒̂̈́ͅr̶̗͉̫̀͗̕͝a̵̝͋̅͠c̷͕̝͒̾̔͐h̸̨̹̭̳̒̈́͘è̵̯͕ ̸̭̪̹̅ḯ̸̟͍͕̾m̵̨͎͂͒̚m̸̤̏̚͜e̴͍̖̳̳͒͌̏ṙ̵̛͔̆̈́ ̵̝̅w̷͇̾̈́̅̀ȩ̷̜̥̥̐i̴̻̪̳͐̈̚ţ̶̳̔̍ę̴͕͚̌͛r̶̺̙͗̿͛̕ ̷̢͙̒̈́̾ḯ̷̢́̾̀ñ̵̩̞̭ş̷̼̄͆́̚ ̵̺̉H̶̱̐̀̎͘i̷̭̪͆ǹ̷̰̖͇t̴͎̍͗͐͘e̷̩̻͗̔̽͠ͅr̶̯̈͒t̷̞̺̠̆r̷̡̺̰̒e̸͇̍͐f̶̱̙̳̊̎̀̉f̵̩̊͛e̷̡̋͑͝n̴̝̞̆͂̂͠ ̶̠͉̃ĝ̶̦͍̀ę̷̗̓̀͒r̴̨̓̊̃͝ͅä̷̞͝t̵͓̬̄̓̊͠.̷̖̮͊̐ ̶̹̅B̸̢̠͎̾e̶̖̤̞̎̈s̴̨̨͈̳͝ö̴̙́̍n̶̞͈̙̜͗́̐d̵̖̹̥̅̏ė̵̗͈̅ŗ̵̘̱͆̈́͝s̶̤͘ ̵̗̌s̶̡̰͛͜ͅk̴̦̍̈̅̓ư̵̲ṛ̶̨̫̞̽r̵͙̬̈́͑̉į̵͉̝͌͐̓l̷̞̱̏͒ ̵͉̪̞̈́̚w̸̳̤̘͈̃͌͑i̷̡̢͔͖̋r̶̼͖̱͋̅́͊d̷̡͚̣͂͊ ̸̻̺̪̚͠ĕ̵̹̙̐̈́̓s̷͇̰̾,̴̨̭͆̎͊͜ ̶̯̬͔̊ͅẃ̵̳̬̖̄͗̋e̸͙͔̝͝ṇ̷̨̬͝n̸̹̥̣̰̐̋́̅ ̴̭̐̇͜î̵̱̱̱͜c̴̛̞̭̑̏́ͅh̵̤̥̋̃ ̶̥͌m̷̩͉̺̀͂͋͑ì̵̡̓̓͗t̵̪͠b̴̦̈́͝e̸̜̣͐̂͜k̶̝͒͛̽ȍ̷͇̦̼͋m̵̺͆̏̍͘m̷͚̼̻̣͘ē̵̤̅̀̔,̴̫̍ ̵̊ͅw̷͚̖̫̣̃i̵̱̙̪͒̿e̸̙̍ ̶̳͐̓̚ͅs̸̬̲̑̊̒͘͜í̵̠́̍͘ć̵̼̀̔͘ẖ̷̺̾͆ ̸̢̥͓̫͠G̴̫̮̻͊a̷͚̜͋̓s̷͚͒̋̋̕t̷̳̻̭͙̅̋͆͗ ̵̯̓u̵̢͍͎͂ͅn̴̛̯̩̐̽͝d̸̻̩̝̉̒̿ ̶̟̓ͅK̷̩̖̲̗̽̽͌ę̷̙̑l̶̡͖̒͌̆͌ͅl̷̨̝͗̈́n̶̛̦̑e̴͙͊̍͒͝r̶̈̓͑͜ ̴̼́͐i̸͖͌͋̏̚n̴̨̞̓͒ ̴̦̻͙̇́̾͌e̴̹̣͎̿̍i̶̡̺̓̃͌͝ń̷͕͋ͅẻ̵̞̩̙͊̈́r̶̮̆̕̚͜ ̷̢͓̯͋ͅa̴̢̲̫̣̍̃̅n̴͉̪̞͍̋̿g̷̻̪̗̥̍e̸̦̬̼͖͑s̵͚̹̈́͋͝a̶̰̱̯̤͋́̈́ḡ̷̺̉̕t̶͕̩͌ē̵̛̩͑͋n̸̳̝̰͒ ̷͎̹͂͜‚̴̺̟̓̄͜L̷̻͓͗͊ȍ̸̫̠͈̃̕c̴̛͈ḁ̵̢͊̔͒͂t̵͕̹͐͝í̴̛͇̫͊͜õ̶̡̦̘̹̓ň̴̍͜’̷̛͖̦ ̷̙̼̓̄́̚a̸̺̪̙̗̒ṷ̴̭̘̞̇͌f̶̣̜̽̂͜ ̵͈̅Ȩ̴͕̔̈n̴̬̣̫̦͌̈́g̵̣̟̪̈́l̴̫̘͚̖͒i̷̡̮͚̳͘s̷̗͊c̵̠̓ͅh̵̯͚͐ ̵̨͊̔͠u̵̼̻̟̅͆͐̔ņ̷̋̈́̓́t̶͔͈̲̄̈ȇ̷̻̈̕r̵̩̭̩̄́͜ḫ̴͆̽̈́̐ą̴͉͒̈́l̵̛̙t̸͔͈̳̑ě̶͎̯̳͈̆n̸̜̜̼̲͋ ̷͈̑̕–̸̜͎̲̯̾ ̶͇̱̪͔̓̿͋͝b̶̛͎̫̭͋͊̃ẹ̵͉͉̣͌̀̿i̶̮̫̦̝͊̈̚͝ḑ̵̯̀ȩ̵̙̑͜ ̷̞̦͚̏̐͗̎a̶̯̯̱̅̿ͅb̸̜̣̾è̶̱r̴͔̠͍̾̉͜ ̷̹̫̙͖͌̍͘d̴̩̑́͑ͅá̴̱̚b̵̮̅̿̚é̷̦͉̙̦̇̿͐i̷̟͙͉͚̍̔ ̸̪̾̀̓̊e̸̗̍̿͊̕ͅí̴̱̖̜n̸̻͎̩͗̾̕é̷̮n̵͉̝͎̅̑͘͝ ̶̡̡͎̤̍f̶̛̛̠̠͙͕́̀e̸̢̺̟͂́͘̚t̶̮̍̀̄t̵̻̅e̸̡̤̘̜͒̀͂n̴̨̛̮̠ ̷̢̻͇͊d̵̞͎̾ė̴̳̌ṵ̶͖̼̂̆͠ț̵̢̝̙͂͐̿s̶̫͍̙̗̎ĉ̸͍̮͌̽ȟ̵̞͕è̴͙̅̚͜n̶̖̽̈́͠ ̷͙̪̭̩͑̀̔̇À̸̱̊̃k̴̜̘̥̓ẓ̷̡͈̽͐e̸̟̹̟̺̕n̸͕̩͕͙̈́̓t̷͇̋̄̿ ̵͓͋e̵̯̪̖͒̂̽r̸͓͈̦̐͐̂̕k̵̜̖̀͠ȇ̸̘̝̃͠n̵̟̄̚n̷̯̠͙͑̓̍e̵̢̟̋͗̌͝ñ̸̡̳͈͌̕͝ ̷͎͍̃̊l̵̲̔̇͝a̴̬͔̅̑̅̋s̵̨͙͆̽s̵̢̺̗̈́̌͝e̷̺̗͌̒͗̇ṅ̶̖̝̣.̴̢̝̘̼̀͗̂̌ ̴̞̿̈́͂Z̷̡̨̧͓̐̾͊͠w̵͕͛ę̶͔̬̔i̷̪̙̐͛͒͆ ̸̺̓Ď̷̜̮̼̳͐̄e̷͖͋̍̈u̵͎̞̍̋̆̆ṯ̷̢̦͑͠ͅṡ̶̳̜c̶̭͔̣̽̅h̷̬̅̑̋͝ẽ̶̥͙͔̫́̓,̴̼̲̲̹͘͝ ̴̢̪̥̜́̐d̸͉̄̊ȋ̷͈̩̺̱e̶̡̓ ̶͎͓̩̑́͝s̷͚͖̈́i̷̧̬̣̊̀c̸̗̪̭̐̐̀͜ĥ̷͋͜ ̵͚̟͇͊̒̍i̴̘͍͑n̵͎̰̪̓ ̵̙̓̂̽d̵̪͚͠ȇ̴̢̱̼̱r̶̡͚̭͎͝͝ ̶̱͙̯̾̀̕͠d̶͙͙̮͆̎͝è̸̼̿̅͘u̵̳͎̖̚ṫ̷̲͈̤̟͗̅̕s̷̡̭̅̎͝c̵͇͕̦̜̓h̷̲̳̼͗̐͠è̴̡̡̱̃̕n̷̝̼̍͌̂̇ ̵̜̜̐̅̒H̶̳͂̉̾͗a̶̩͑̅u̷̖͋̃p̷̦̥̰̙̽͊̈́̈́t̶͉̣̪̊ś̶̀͜͝ţ̷̡̠͚̓a̸̓͗̒͜͝d̵̮̯̹̔̋͠t̵̡̥̦͍̎̈́ ̸͇̻̕ȃ̶̺͙̗̉͌͝ư̴̫̞̌̈́͘f̶̺̜͎̘́ ̴͖̈́͆̌̌Ȅ̶̡͊ͅǹ̸̝͙͍g̴̼̬̦̣̃̎̉͝l̴̡͖̻͖͘i̵͈̠͖͋̐̚ŝ̴̙c̶̖͌̃h̸̫̭̋̽̇ ̷̨̳̐̈́̚u̸̙͇̮̳̾̏n̵̗͉̠͊̓̂̉ț̷͎͇̋ȅ̷͈̩̚ȑ̴̛̼ḧ̸͙̓a̵̩͔̯͖̐͊̇͝l̵̡̪̫̝̇͂t̸͎̑e̶̲͕͎̾n̸̯̣̖̎̄ ̷̖̻̼͐͑̒̇–̶̩̑̆͂̚ ̸̮̠͖͗i̵̻̟̰̩͆̋̅s̸̖̲̈̋ṭ̸̂͂̓̚ ̷̙̈́͊̈́̇ḓ̷̓̅a̸̙̼̻̔̆̊s̶̱̣͐ ̶͇̓c̷̫̎͋̀o̸̫̅̿̚͝ö̸̭̦́́͝l̷̯͙̳̫̈͆̀̇ ̴̗̩̮͠u̶̻͖͒͛͒ͅń̸̳̉̇ḍ̶̹̈̈́ ̷̧͕͒͋ͅk̸͓̘͕̪̓́ọ̸͖͗͋s̷̰̱̤̈́́̏m̵̳̰̄̎ͅö̶͚̮̰̹͒p̷̩͕̀̏̐̕ó̴̢͍̭̩l̸̡̠̐̾i̵̪̥̜̼̎̉̂͝t̸̝͍̝̀͐͘͝i̴̯͋̋͝s̷̭̠̠̫̀̄͝͝č̴̨͈͈̼͠h̵̩̔͜?̴̡̘̻̪̓̓ ̶̫̝̼́O̵̢͗̈́̿̈́d̵̡̽͒̒e̵̹͗͝r̶̛͙͍̼̳̅́̈́ ̴̬͙̯̈ń̷̨̹̹̈̀ḯ̶̳̋͘c̵͔̥̯͖̍͂͂́ḧ̵̠̳́ț̴̆̎͠ ̵̣̺̌͝d̸̟̘͍͛͐ȍ̴̭̺͍͌c̵̢̛̺͂ͅḥ̴̪͔͝ ̸͈̺͔̙́ë̸̡̦͕̱́̄̽ḥ̵̨̘̋ͅe̶͎͇̦̊͒r̸̖̗̙̲̽͑ ̴̹̩͑p̶̨̯̑̾̋͑e̵̬̎͑̑̑ͅḯ̸͍́̀͠n̷̛̜̹̾͘l̷̖̣̫͆i̶̦̰͙̯͒̑̋̈ç̷̯̼͚̾͌h̸̦̃͐̍ ̶̳̩̄p̴̤͙̔͆r̵͇͓̀̔o̵͓̒̍̃͋v̵̢͔͎͒͝î̵̹͒n̴̪͙̐̚͠z̸̯͔̅̏̔̕ḯ̶͙̃̿͒é̸̺̦̯̟̌̿l̴͔̖͗l̴͙̱̠̅͊͂͋ͅ?̶̪̆͆̑̓
̴̢̗͆̀͠
̵̹̌͒̆̚G̵̼̫̦̙͒̅l̸̤̠͙̜͋a̶̭̥͖͖͘͝ŭ̷̯̣b̴̹̫̙͘ͅe̸̬͙̚̚ ̷̣̙̘͈͆͘-̸̹̠̤̠̀ ̴͉̟̟̑͆S̷̼͙̩̗̎̉͝͠i̴̘̓t̸̥͈̺͒͋̂̕t̵̫̤̪̒͛̂ę̵̩̩̫̆̎̓̌ ̶͎̝͌̏́̅-̶̣̲̩̀͠ ̴͈̄̀͒H̵͇̦̜̀̉̉̍ḛ̶̳̿͊͑̂ḯ̷̢̫̜̳̔͠m̴͚̐ä̶̖́̈́̈́͠t̴̰͈͊̂̆̔

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
The Robert-Koch-Institut hasn't given an update for today though is what I'm wondering about, has nobody else either? :tinfoil:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
My place of work has changed its policy so that coughing, cold symptoms and fever all result in mandatory home office work (or using PTO). But the policy change is so well-hidden and was not communicated by e-mail, that I suspect they rather take the risk of me infecting everybody then sending me home. :tinfoil:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

elbkaida posted:

The Robert-Koch-Institut hasn't given an update for today though is what I'm wondering about, has nobody else either? :tinfoil:

It grows exponentially in all other European countries, so why bother counting if we are just two weeks behind Italy and can use their numbers anyway?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, last time I checked we were at 19 cases here in Sturmfestland. Now it's already at 38! Exponential growth curves are scary, you guys

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Randler posted:

I also found this encouraging message on the Federal Department of Health's webpage.

M̴̥̐ͅi̵͍̲͆c̵̢͚̐ḧ̷͇͇͘̚ ̷̬̳̅̑͑͠a̴͈̹̦̜͐̈́͘b̵̞̉ě̷̼̯͉̐̓r̵͇̝̰͒͆̎ ̶̢̜͇́͛ä̴͎̤͋̎͌̎r̴͖̬̽̊̓͝ḡ̶͇̝̟̎͆̽͜ẽ̶̦͚͂̀r̷̢̡̀̄̇̅t̴͍̯͠ ̵̖̘͒e̶̢͚͑s̵̹̈̽̚,̴̛̮̣͓́͂͜͠ ̶͓̙̾ͅw̸̫̫͎͌͊̿͝e̶̛̳̝͎͋͌n̶̻͚̅n̸̞̜̪̿̀ ̵̗͍̦͔̿̌i̴̛̝͓̣̺͊͗n̴̻͍̲̓̆͝ ̵͓͙͕̰̇̾͂T̴̲͙̬͘ͅe̶̪͐͛͝͝i̶̟̋̽l̶̩̲̀͋e̶̗͗̉͛n̶͚̣͚̽̉̉ ̸͍̺̥͖́̅͝ḍ̸̢͓̀e̶̛͎̝ŗ̴̨̡͇̋͗́ ̸͙̉̚d̷͔͛̓͝e̴̡̩̚u̸̢͈̜̲͛ť̶͎͕̲͠s̵̫̒̅͆̆c̷̢̛̘͚̘͑̏͝h̸͎̔̈́̈́e̶̛̖̓̽̄n̴̦̓͑̈́̚ ̷̭̓H̶̙͇͘͠a̸̩̩̤̔̍͠u̴̺͗͂p̵͈̙̿ṭ̷̺̿̓̋s̷̥̘̔ṭ̵͛͊̈́a̸̞̱̱̫̾͝d̸͕̙̩̑͛̈́̍t̵̮̳̟̃ ̴̢͒̾ḓ̸͑͗͝i̶̟͓̲̰̍e̶̪̐̾ ̷̳̭͗͝d̶̢̩̜̀ḕ̶͖̠͆ǔ̷̝͑̐t̶̝̏s̶̜̯̘̋͑c̶̤͋͑h̴̨̛̥̞͂̌̎e̵̳͉͖̤͗͐̾̚ ̸̙͈̏̒S̸͎̱̗̩̿̊͂p̸͉̂̒̂̈́ͅr̶̗͉̫̀͗̕͝a̵̝͋̅͠c̷͕̝͒̾̔͐h̸̨̹̭̳̒̈́͘è̵̯͕ ̸̭̪̹̅ḯ̸̟͍͕̾m̵̨͎͂͒̚m̸̤̏̚͜e̴͍̖̳̳͒͌̏ṙ̵̛͔̆̈́ ̵̝̅w̷͇̾̈́̅̀ȩ̷̜̥̥̐i̴̻̪̳͐̈̚ţ̶̳̔̍ę̴͕͚̌͛r̶̺̙͗̿͛̕ ̷̢͙̒̈́̾ḯ̷̢́̾̀ñ̵̩̞̭ş̷̼̄͆́̚ ̵̺̉H̶̱̐̀̎͘i̷̭̪͆ǹ̷̰̖͇t̴͎̍͗͐͘e̷̩̻͗̔̽͠ͅr̶̯̈͒t̷̞̺̠̆r̷̡̺̰̒e̸͇̍͐f̶̱̙̳̊̎̀̉f̵̩̊͛e̷̡̋͑͝n̴̝̞̆͂̂͠ ̶̠͉̃ĝ̶̦͍̀ę̷̗̓̀͒r̴̨̓̊̃͝ͅä̷̞͝t̵͓̬̄̓̊͠.̷̖̮͊̐ ̶̹̅B̸̢̠͎̾e̶̖̤̞̎̈s̴̨̨͈̳͝ö̴̙́̍n̶̞͈̙̜͗́̐d̵̖̹̥̅̏ė̵̗͈̅ŗ̵̘̱͆̈́͝s̶̤͘ ̵̗̌s̶̡̰͛͜ͅk̴̦̍̈̅̓ư̵̲ṛ̶̨̫̞̽r̵͙̬̈́͑̉į̵͉̝͌͐̓l̷̞̱̏͒ ̵͉̪̞̈́̚w̸̳̤̘͈̃͌͑i̷̡̢͔͖̋r̶̼͖̱͋̅́͊d̷̡͚̣͂͊ ̸̻̺̪̚͠ĕ̵̹̙̐̈́̓s̷͇̰̾,̴̨̭͆̎͊͜ ̶̯̬͔̊ͅẃ̵̳̬̖̄͗̋e̸͙͔̝͝ṇ̷̨̬͝n̸̹̥̣̰̐̋́̅ ̴̭̐̇͜î̵̱̱̱͜c̴̛̞̭̑̏́ͅh̵̤̥̋̃ ̶̥͌m̷̩͉̺̀͂͋͑ì̵̡̓̓͗t̵̪͠b̴̦̈́͝e̸̜̣͐̂͜k̶̝͒͛̽ȍ̷͇̦̼͋m̵̺͆̏̍͘m̷͚̼̻̣͘ē̵̤̅̀̔,̴̫̍ ̵̊ͅw̷͚̖̫̣̃i̵̱̙̪͒̿e̸̙̍ ̶̳͐̓̚ͅs̸̬̲̑̊̒͘͜í̵̠́̍͘ć̵̼̀̔͘ẖ̷̺̾͆ ̸̢̥͓̫͠G̴̫̮̻͊a̷͚̜͋̓s̷͚͒̋̋̕t̷̳̻̭͙̅̋͆͗ ̵̯̓u̵̢͍͎͂ͅn̴̛̯̩̐̽͝d̸̻̩̝̉̒̿ ̶̟̓ͅK̷̩̖̲̗̽̽͌ę̷̙̑l̶̡͖̒͌̆͌ͅl̷̨̝͗̈́n̶̛̦̑e̴͙͊̍͒͝r̶̈̓͑͜ ̴̼́͐i̸͖͌͋̏̚n̴̨̞̓͒ ̴̦̻͙̇́̾͌e̴̹̣͎̿̍i̶̡̺̓̃͌͝ń̷͕͋ͅẻ̵̞̩̙͊̈́r̶̮̆̕̚͜ ̷̢͓̯͋ͅa̴̢̲̫̣̍̃̅n̴͉̪̞͍̋̿g̷̻̪̗̥̍e̸̦̬̼͖͑s̵͚̹̈́͋͝a̶̰̱̯̤͋́̈́ḡ̷̺̉̕t̶͕̩͌ē̵̛̩͑͋n̸̳̝̰͒ ̷͎̹͂͜‚̴̺̟̓̄͜L̷̻͓͗͊ȍ̸̫̠͈̃̕c̴̛͈ḁ̵̢͊̔͒͂t̵͕̹͐͝í̴̛͇̫͊͜õ̶̡̦̘̹̓ň̴̍͜’̷̛͖̦ ̷̙̼̓̄́̚a̸̺̪̙̗̒ṷ̴̭̘̞̇͌f̶̣̜̽̂͜ ̵͈̅Ȩ̴͕̔̈n̴̬̣̫̦͌̈́g̵̣̟̪̈́l̴̫̘͚̖͒i̷̡̮͚̳͘s̷̗͊c̵̠̓ͅh̵̯͚͐ ̵̨͊̔͠u̵̼̻̟̅͆͐̔ņ̷̋̈́̓́t̶͔͈̲̄̈ȇ̷̻̈̕r̵̩̭̩̄́͜ḫ̴͆̽̈́̐ą̴͉͒̈́l̵̛̙t̸͔͈̳̑ě̶͎̯̳͈̆n̸̜̜̼̲͋ ̷͈̑̕–̸̜͎̲̯̾ ̶͇̱̪͔̓̿͋͝b̶̛͎̫̭͋͊̃ẹ̵͉͉̣͌̀̿i̶̮̫̦̝͊̈̚͝ḑ̵̯̀ȩ̵̙̑͜ ̷̞̦͚̏̐͗̎a̶̯̯̱̅̿ͅb̸̜̣̾è̶̱r̴͔̠͍̾̉͜ ̷̹̫̙͖͌̍͘d̴̩̑́͑ͅá̴̱̚b̵̮̅̿̚é̷̦͉̙̦̇̿͐i̷̟͙͉͚̍̔ ̸̪̾̀̓̊e̸̗̍̿͊̕ͅí̴̱̖̜n̸̻͎̩͗̾̕é̷̮n̵͉̝͎̅̑͘͝ ̶̡̡͎̤̍f̶̛̛̠̠͙͕́̀e̸̢̺̟͂́͘̚t̶̮̍̀̄t̵̻̅e̸̡̤̘̜͒̀͂n̴̨̛̮̠ ̷̢̻͇͊d̵̞͎̾ė̴̳̌ṵ̶͖̼̂̆͠ț̵̢̝̙͂͐̿s̶̫͍̙̗̎ĉ̸͍̮͌̽ȟ̵̞͕è̴͙̅̚͜n̶̖̽̈́͠ ̷͙̪̭̩͑̀̔̇À̸̱̊̃k̴̜̘̥̓ẓ̷̡͈̽͐e̸̟̹̟̺̕n̸͕̩͕͙̈́̓t̷͇̋̄̿ ̵͓͋e̵̯̪̖͒̂̽r̸͓͈̦̐͐̂̕k̵̜̖̀͠ȇ̸̘̝̃͠n̵̟̄̚n̷̯̠͙͑̓̍e̵̢̟̋͗̌͝ñ̸̡̳͈͌̕͝ ̷͎͍̃̊l̵̲̔̇͝a̴̬͔̅̑̅̋s̵̨͙͆̽s̵̢̺̗̈́̌͝e̷̺̗͌̒͗̇ṅ̶̖̝̣.̴̢̝̘̼̀͗̂̌ ̴̞̿̈́͂Z̷̡̨̧͓̐̾͊͠w̵͕͛ę̶͔̬̔i̷̪̙̐͛͒͆ ̸̺̓Ď̷̜̮̼̳͐̄e̷͖͋̍̈u̵͎̞̍̋̆̆ṯ̷̢̦͑͠ͅṡ̶̳̜c̶̭͔̣̽̅h̷̬̅̑̋͝ẽ̶̥͙͔̫́̓,̴̼̲̲̹͘͝ ̴̢̪̥̜́̐d̸͉̄̊ȋ̷͈̩̺̱e̶̡̓ ̶͎͓̩̑́͝s̷͚͖̈́i̷̧̬̣̊̀c̸̗̪̭̐̐̀͜ĥ̷͋͜ ̵͚̟͇͊̒̍i̴̘͍͑n̵͎̰̪̓ ̵̙̓̂̽d̵̪͚͠ȇ̴̢̱̼̱r̶̡͚̭͎͝͝ ̶̱͙̯̾̀̕͠d̶͙͙̮͆̎͝è̸̼̿̅͘u̵̳͎̖̚ṫ̷̲͈̤̟͗̅̕s̷̡̭̅̎͝c̵͇͕̦̜̓h̷̲̳̼͗̐͠è̴̡̡̱̃̕n̷̝̼̍͌̂̇ ̵̜̜̐̅̒H̶̳͂̉̾͗a̶̩͑̅u̷̖͋̃p̷̦̥̰̙̽͊̈́̈́t̶͉̣̪̊ś̶̀͜͝ţ̷̡̠͚̓a̸̓͗̒͜͝d̵̮̯̹̔̋͠t̵̡̥̦͍̎̈́ ̸͇̻̕ȃ̶̺͙̗̉͌͝ư̴̫̞̌̈́͘f̶̺̜͎̘́ ̴͖̈́͆̌̌Ȅ̶̡͊ͅǹ̸̝͙͍g̴̼̬̦̣̃̎̉͝l̴̡͖̻͖͘i̵͈̠͖͋̐̚ŝ̴̙c̶̖͌̃h̸̫̭̋̽̇ ̷̨̳̐̈́̚u̸̙͇̮̳̾̏n̵̗͉̠͊̓̂̉ț̷͎͇̋ȅ̷͈̩̚ȑ̴̛̼ḧ̸͙̓a̵̩͔̯͖̐͊̇͝l̵̡̪̫̝̇͂t̸͎̑e̶̲͕͎̾n̸̯̣̖̎̄ ̷̖̻̼͐͑̒̇–̶̩̑̆͂̚ ̸̮̠͖͗i̵̻̟̰̩͆̋̅s̸̖̲̈̋ṭ̸̂͂̓̚ ̷̙̈́͊̈́̇ḓ̷̓̅a̸̙̼̻̔̆̊s̶̱̣͐ ̶͇̓c̷̫̎͋̀o̸̫̅̿̚͝ö̸̭̦́́͝l̷̯͙̳̫̈͆̀̇ ̴̗̩̮͠u̶̻͖͒͛͒ͅń̸̳̉̇ḍ̶̹̈̈́ ̷̧͕͒͋ͅk̸͓̘͕̪̓́ọ̸͖͗͋s̷̰̱̤̈́́̏m̵̳̰̄̎ͅö̶͚̮̰̹͒p̷̩͕̀̏̐̕ó̴̢͍̭̩l̸̡̠̐̾i̵̪̥̜̼̎̉̂͝t̸̝͍̝̀͐͘͝i̴̯͋̋͝s̷̭̠̠̫̀̄͝͝č̴̨͈͈̼͠h̵̩̔͜?̴̡̘̻̪̓̓ ̶̫̝̼́O̵̢͗̈́̿̈́d̵̡̽͒̒e̵̹͗͝r̶̛͙͍̼̳̅́̈́ ̴̬͙̯̈ń̷̨̹̹̈̀ḯ̶̳̋͘c̵͔̥̯͖̍͂͂́ḧ̵̠̳́ț̴̆̎͠ ̵̣̺̌͝d̸̟̘͍͛͐ȍ̴̭̺͍͌c̵̢̛̺͂ͅḥ̴̪͔͝ ̸͈̺͔̙́ë̸̡̦͕̱́̄̽ḥ̵̨̘̋ͅe̶͎͇̦̊͒r̸̖̗̙̲̽͑ ̴̹̩͑p̶̨̯̑̾̋͑e̵̬̎͑̑̑ͅḯ̸͍́̀͠n̷̛̜̹̾͘l̷̖̣̫͆i̶̦̰͙̯͒̑̋̈ç̷̯̼͚̾͌h̸̦̃͐̍ ̶̳̩̄p̴̤͙̔͆r̵͇͓̀̔o̵͓̒̍̃͋v̵̢͔͎͒͝î̵̹͒n̴̪͙̐̚͠z̸̯͔̅̏̔̕ḯ̶͙̃̿͒é̸̺̦̯̟̌̿l̴͔̖͗l̴͙̱̠̅͊͂͋ͅ?̶̪̆͆̑̓
̴̢̗͆̀͠
̵̹̌͒̆̚G̵̼̫̦̙͒̅l̸̤̠͙̜͋a̶̭̥͖͖͘͝ŭ̷̯̣b̴̹̫̙͘ͅe̸̬͙̚̚ ̷̣̙̘͈͆͘-̸̹̠̤̠̀ ̴͉̟̟̑͆S̷̼͙̩̗̎̉͝͠i̴̘̓t̸̥͈̺͒͋̂̕t̵̫̤̪̒͛̂ę̵̩̩̫̆̎̓̌ ̶͎̝͌̏́̅-̶̣̲̩̀͠ ̴͈̄̀͒H̵͇̦̜̀̉̉̍ḛ̶̳̿͊͑̂ḯ̷̢̫̜̳̔͠m̴͚̐ä̶̖́̈́̈́͠t̴̰͈͊̂̆̔

Alter was zum gently caress.

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Though I have offered home office to everybody (and 2 out of my 4 colleagues are now working from home 2 days a week), I'd wish my superiors would send us home as I am responsible for organising ~170 public events a year with a total of 15000 participants. Sure, most of them are small, less than a 100 people attending. Still, it sums up.

I honestly love my work, but I have serious trouble with my sinnstiftung atm.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Einbauschrank posted:

Though I have offered home office to everybody (and 2 out of my 4 colleagues are now working from home 2 days a week), I'd wish my superiors would send us home as I am responsible for organising ~170 public events a year with a total of 15000 participants. Sure, most of them are small, less than a 100 people attending. Still, it sums up.

I honestly love my work, but I have serious trouble with my sinnstiftung atm.

gently caress off right wing piece of poo poo

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Mithaldu posted:

Alter was zum gently caress.

I think that is a useful insight into the mind of the man politically responsible for public health in Germany.

(Unfortunately, at least in NRW, the legally responsible state-level ministers are arguably worse.)

We are all hosed basically. :)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

elbkaida posted:

I don't think it's gone yet. But maybe you can ask oliwan to go over there and ring the bell and look through the windows if there are corpses lying around.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

elbkaida posted:

Clearly everyone at RKI died of Covid-19.

Everybody panic! :kingsley:

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Quick, where can I plunder some toilet paper for my bunker?!!

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
If you're still out looting by now, you're already infected.

It is too late to save yourself, use these last few days for vengeance upon your enemies.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Randler posted:

I think that is a useful insight into the mind of the man politically responsible for public health in Germany.

(Unfortunately, at least in NRW, the legally responsible state-level ministers are arguably worse.)

We are all hosed basically. :)

posadism looks more nice every single loving day, also yeah, i'm in nrw now and this place is no el bueno

unrelated:

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/03/10/trump-coronavirus-test-sot-nr-cohen-vpx.cnn

quote:

Trump explains why he hasn't been tested for coronavirus

President Trump told reporters he was feeling great and had not been tested for the novel coronavirus after having contact with multiple lawmakers who announced they would be self-quarantining themselves. Trump said he would not be opposed to being tested for the virus.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
In completely unrelated Corona news, season 1 of The Division 2 just started. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

are you a gamer or a Gamer