Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Triple A posted:

muuten hyvä tilanne mutta taloussokeri ja hiivat on joka paikasta loppu

Mullahan on jo simat kypsymässä B)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

bloom posted:

ei rajaa kovin paljon täällä idässä päin

mä olen se nistin näköinen tyyppi camorotsissa(ei myöskään rajaa kovin paljon täällä idässä päin)

Mä oon se joka istuu himassa koska saattaa olla korona ;_;

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

Did a quick run to the shop today and saw a bit too many old people out and about :/

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

muistitko räkiä niiden päälle?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

slowdave posted:

Did a quick run to the shop today and saw a bit too many old people out and about :/

Sensible people who do not fear death but want to live life.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Olen vahvasti harkinnut että pitäisi hakea huomenna pullo Gambinaa tässä muun tekemisen puutteessa. Meni vain kaksi päivää ja korona vei jo kaiken järjen

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I think I might go a bit insane didn't have an active dog...

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Huh, the minister of interior decided that movie theatres can be open during the close down. What gives? What exactly is allowed here?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Huh, the minister of interior decided that movie theatres can be open during the close down. What gives? What exactly is allowed here?

As long as you watch the movie intensely it doesn't count as oleilu.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

bloom posted:

Mitä vittua ei tää maa nyt näin pieni ole

4 mellunmäkeläistä goonia, outoa. Pitäskö meidän vetästä joku tempaus.
https://youtu.be/7WlhzFQ7YVw
Oli masissa muuten paperit ja leivät vieläkin loppu. Pasta osasto oli aika ankee.
Jäätelöt on myös kohtuu finaalissa.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

quote:

Valmiuslain puitteissa viranomaiset voivat ottaa käyttöönsä tarpeen mukaan yksityisen sektorin kapasiteettia.

Yksityisen sektorin kapasiteetin käyttöönotto voi tarkoittaa käytännössä esimerkiksi sitä, että yksityisellä terveysasemilla työskenteleviä siirretään sairaaloihin töihin. Mahdollista on myösesimerkiksi se, että muiden kuin koronapotilaiden hoitoa siirretään yksityisille terveysasemille.

Yes Sanna Marin Yes, re-socialize our healthcare.

Did you guyes notice by the way, how all the pundits who were complaining about the government being weak are now falling over to praise them. All it took was the passing of martial law. There was something beautiful about those women passing down edicts, and all the setämies bowed down.

I'm not complaining. I mean I am but not about that, I'll complain about sitting at home drinking instead of being out loving. Every must make sacrifices for the common good.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

doverhog posted:

Did you guyes notice by the way, how all the pundits who were complaining about the government being weak are now falling over to praise them. All it took was the passing of martial law. There was something beautiful about those women passing down edicts, and all the setämies bowed down.

I'm not complaining. I mean I am but not about that, I'll complain about sitting at home drinking instead of being out loving. Every must make sacrifices for the common good.

It's a well-known fact that politics are ultimately driven by horniness.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Cerebral Bore posted:

It's a well-known fact that politics are ultimately driven by horniness.

Ai senkö takia Bernie ottaa takkiin :smith:

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Rappaport posted:

Eihän se edes kouri ketään. Miten se voisi pärjätä ihka oikeaa raiskaria vastaan?

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Rappaport posted:

se äijä on aivan liian kiltti jenkkipolitiikkaan, mokoman pitäis koko ajan agressiivisesti pistää hanttiin ja vittuilla sille fossiilille mitä se puolue väkisin pistää ehdokkaaksi

jos se puolue vittuilee takasin, hänen pitäisi pyytää kaikkia kannattajia äänestämään vaikka vihreitä koska on selkeää että heitä kiinnostaa vain status quo

Risutora
Dec 28, 2006

doverhog posted:

Step on me Sanna and Li

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

lol imagine if antti pekonipasta syntyvyystalkoot tried to pass any of these things

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
This thing actually just goes to show that only a voter (i.e. a person over 70) is worth anything to a politician

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

HerraS posted:

lol imagine if antti pekonipasta syntyvyystalkoot tried to pass any of these things

Sometimes it's for the best to put the prime minister to coma for couple of weeks or months.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

doverhog posted:

No? I noticed they dug up some idiot professors so they could get THE GOOBERMENT OVER-STEPPEDED THE CONSTIMATUTION!?!??!?! headlines.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Jerry Cotton posted:

No? I noticed they dug up some idiot professors so they could get THE GOOBERMENT OVER-STEPPEDED THE CONSTIMATUTION!?!??!?! headlines.

I guess you don't follow setä Arkadia on twitter.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
They seem to have gone pretty smoothly from "this government of YOUNG INEXPERIENCED GIRLS isn't doing enough" to "Marin more like Stalin"

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Jerry Cotton posted:

That was really just Scheinin being Scheinin and he had a valid, if technical point (you can't "pre-emptively" activate emergency legislation, you have to have an immediate emergency, and there isn't one in the economy yet, there is only an immediate emergency regarding the pandemic). Ultimately the government decided not to propose pre-emptively adopting emergency statutes that would only be possible under an immediate economic emergency.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

bloom posted:

They seem to have gone pretty smoothly from "this government of YOUNG INEXPERIENCED GIRLS isn't doing enough" to "Marin more like Stalin"

quote:

pääministeri Marin ja vasemmistoliitto empivät valmiuslain käyttöönottoa pitkään, muut puolueet ajoivat sen presidentin tuella läpi tässä aikataulussa.
pls, voisko vähän näyttää selkärankaa näinä aikoina
jos ei haluu iskee hätätilaa päälle ni sanoo sitte suoraan että syökää homot c vitamiiniä ja juokaa jaffaa, tässä muuta tarvi, kuolkaa jos kuolette
ei tätä että hoetaan katotaan katotaan ja sitte vaan katellaan

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

All iltapaskas turned hard back to jacking off to the thought of a strong Dear Leader, licking Sauli's boot tips and calling Marin an indecisive little girl overnight, as is natural

Even Hesari is in on the Cult of Sauli which just mystifies me

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

throw to first drat IT posted:

pls, voisko vähän näyttää selkärankaa näinä aikoina
jos ei haluu iskee hätätilaa päälle ni sanoo sitte suoraan että syökää homot c vitamiiniä ja juokaa jaffaa, tässä muuta tarvi, kuolkaa jos kuolette
ei tätä että hoetaan katotaan katotaan ja sitte vaan katellaan

Whole thing seems made up anyway, and besides, I think it's just healthy to have second thoughts about declaring a state of emergency that allows you to suspend civil liberties

After all, I bet next time persu are in government, they are gonna want to invoke valmiuslaki immediately by claiming that asylum seekers are a threat to national security

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

barbecue at the folks posted:

All iltapaskas turned hard back to jacking off to the thought of a strong Dear Leader, licking Sauli's boot tips and calling Marin an indecisive little girl overnight, as is natural

Even Hesari is in on the Cult of Sauli which just mystifies me

You are mystified by the fact that Kokoomus's headsound-bearer is all for a Kokoomus president :confused:

doverhog posted:

I guess you don't follow setä Arkadia on twitter.

I'd rather die than even use Twitter.

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

You are mystified by the fact that Kokoomus's headsound-bearer is all for a Kokoomus president :confused:

it is a mystery. we must investigate

Chazani
Feb 19, 2013
Ostarin avajaiset tänään täällä Hertsikassa ja ihmisiä näemmä jonoksi asti siellä.

Ämpärit toki kansanterveyttä isompi juttu

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Chazani posted:

Ostarin avajaiset tänään täällä Hertsikassa ja ihmisiä näemmä jonoksi asti siellä.

Ämpärit toki kansanterveyttä isompi juttu

Depends, was there a meter gap between bucket queuers?

Chazani
Feb 19, 2013
According to news, the safety distance was good until the doors opened and everyone rushed in.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Onhan se nyt kuitenkin tärkeää nähdä miltä uusin k-market, h&m ja gigantti näyttää. Saleen tosi mielenkiintoisia vrt kaikkiin edellisiin ostareihin

Chazani
Feb 19, 2013
Tää onkin erilainen ostari, kun siellä ei ole vaatekauppoja vaan kirjasto ja nuorisotilat. Jotka on molemmat kiinni.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Chazani posted:

kirjasto ja nuorisotilat. Jotka on molemmat kiinni.

Where do all the weed addicts go to inject, stab people, and poo poo on the floor :confused:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Where do all the weed addicts go to inject, stab people, and poo poo on the floor :confused:

Same as always, your mom's place.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nurge posted:

Same as always, your mom's place.

But I'm at my mum's place?!

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

But I'm at my mum's place?!

You shouldn't be

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
you should be here, at my mum's place. you were supposed to be here at 1600. we were going to

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-11265991

quote:

Hoitajajärjestöt ovat esittäneet 10 vuoden palkkaohjelmaa, jolla hoitajat nostettaisiin palkkakuopasta. Tehyn mukaan se tarkoittaisi 10 vuoden ajan 1,8 prosenttia yleistä tasoa korkeampia palkankorotuksia.

This rules, the nurses have the employer side over the barrel right now and there's never been more goodwill for nurses as a group. Perfect timing to renegotiate those salaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

You shouldn't be

Shouldn't've given me a key then.