Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

CodfishCartographer posted:

I think the only time he's ever used it is to make clothes, maybe that's all it can do?

ya on looking it up it's literally the clothing clothing fruit. So his fruit's just Piccolo's clothes beam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Kinemon having CLOTHES BEAM is significantly more than Carrot brings to the table at least.

gently caress, the rest of the crew besides Nami and Robin could have a wardrobe now.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
https://twitter.com/onepiece_games/status/1249976389698293761

didn't see that one coming

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I'm increasingly on the side of Carrot 4 Team Straw Hat just because of people being mean about her. :mad: She's super fast, can leap hundreds of feet in the air and has electro claws, what more do you want from a pet bunny?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I'm increasingly on the side of Carrot 4 Team Straw Hat just because of people being mean about her. :mad: She's super fast, can leap hundreds of feet in the air and has electro claws, what more do you want from a pet bunny?

Clothes Beam.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
I really appreciate the made-up plotline for Wano in Pirate Warriors 4, it's fairly simple and ends up in a punching festival. The one bad thing about it is that Kaido's final fight is a chore and drags too much.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Maybe that inclusion foreshadows Smoothie getting to actually do something this arc.

Maybe.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

If they don't add Kinemon I'm gonna riot

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Are we forgetting about Kinemon's first real moment of glory all the way back in Dressrosa when he used his power to disguise as Doflamingo and it worked perfectly? That was awesome and I'll always remember his power for that, and also him being a jackass perv and giving Nami skimpy clothes multiple times

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Tir McDohl posted:

Are we forgetting about Kinemon's first real moment of glory all the way back in Dressrosa when he used his power to disguise as Doflamingo and it worked perfectly? That was awesome and I'll always remember his power for that, and also him being a jackass perv and giving Nami skimpy clothes multiple times

And the one time Nami was actually secretly into nerding out about Ninjas

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Were Dogstorm or Garfield ever officially considered part of Roger's crew? I always thought Carrot was the contemporary version of them.

A Bug
Nov 26, 2008

MOM GET THE CAMERA!
:potg:

Professor Wayne posted:

Were Dogstorm or Garfield ever officially considered part of Roger's crew? I always thought Carrot was the contemporary version of them.

I guess it depends on if Oden officially joined? Which I don't think he did and was still part of Whitebeard's still.

Carrot is not a Straw Hat at the moment, but will be.
Jimbei has been a Straw Hat since Fishman Island, he just hasn't been on the ship until recently.
Nami was on the ship but didn't join until Arlong Park. Same with Robin and Eneis Lobby.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

A Bug posted:

I guess it depends on if Oden officially joined? Which I don't think he did and was still part of Whitebeard's still.

Carrot is not a Straw Hat at the moment, but will be.
Jimbei has been a Straw Hat since Fishman Island, he just hasn't been on the ship until recently.
Nami was on the ship but didn't join until Arlong Park. Same with Robin and Eneis Lobby.
I'm still not entirely sure Robin is on the ship most of the time

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Gyges posted:

Turns out the reason Gin hasn't fulfilled his promise to return is because he's been hanging out in his dad's basement this whole time.

It looks like one of the flying six is a woman, so it seems like pretty decent odds that Robin actually gets a fight for once.

Just waiting for Zoro to come in, one-shot her, and Robin stands off to the side looking non-plussed, and Luffy says something about how cool Zoro is.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Tir McDohl posted:

he can talk with his farts and we havent seen that come up in like 5 years lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Just waiting for Zoro to come in, one-shot her, and Robin stands off to the side looking non-plussed, and Luffy says something about how cool Zoro is.
I still say even in this current environment that Robin has one of the stronger fruit abilities for both offense/defense and general Intel gathering. Against a non-Dogtooth level of Haki she can spawn arms off someone's face and gouge their eyes out or snap their spine in an instant. She can essentially teleport now and she can make giant limbs at will from the sky like Luffy's Gear Third. She hasn't demonstrated any real Haki but even if she had Armament Haki she could just summon massive fists out of nowhere.

She used to be able to make limbs off other surfaces but for some reason she can just foot stomp people from the clouds now

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

RealFoxy posted:

Against a non-Dogtooth level of Haki she can spawn arms off someone's face and gouge their eyes out or snap their spine in an instant.

This is the real reason Robin doesn't get actual fights btw.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Just imagine Robin with Rokushiki. She could hit you with undodgeable shigans or spawn legs on you and send you flying uncontrollably into the sky.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Funky Valentine posted:

This is the real reason Robin doesn't get actual fights btw.

we just need ther to prioritize protecting ruins again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

ThingOne posted:

Just imagine Robin with Rokushiki. She could hit you with undodgeable shigans or spawn legs on you and send you flying uncontrollably into the sky.

You mean haki

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I’m imagining a mil fleur rankyaku or flying shigan and drat that would be devastating. Like Whitebeard island destroying level of destruction.

Ever since haki was introduced I’ve had the belief that Robin’s fruit would be one of the most broken abilities with any kind of armament or observation.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Now I'm imagining Garp with Robin's fruit and it's terrifying :stonk:.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

I think we should just combine all of the theories together. Kinemon dies on the Sunny and his fruit gets transferred to one of Nami's mikans. Carrot eats it after joining the crew.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Carrot is going to ear the moon moon fruit that lets get transform whenever she needs and I
Is also needed to get to laugh tale

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Tir McDohl posted:

and also him being a jackass perv and giving Nami skimpy clothes multiple times

Ah so this is the big evidence that Kinemon will become a straw hat

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jose posted:

Carrot is going to ear the moon moon fruit that lets get transform whenever she needs and I
Is also needed to get to laugh tale
Franky either pulls a Dragon Ball and can produce a full moon at any given time for Carrot, or Chopper just gives her rumble balls that mimic her reaction to a full moon imo. Ideally it involves Franky using his nipple beams to create a fake moon and Chopper's rumble balls to complete the effect

Even if it makes sense for a Mink to have the paw-paw fruit I don't know how Carrot uses that with her fighting style versus having her eat the Snow fruit and having a Logia on the crew. Unless that Paw Paw fruit application extended to her being a medic and taking all of the Straw Hat's pain and inserting it into Jinbe who is constantly begging for death flags

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Franky either pulls a Dragon Ball and can produce a full moon at any given time for Carrot, or Chopper just gives her rumble balls that mimic her reaction to a full moon imo. Ideally it involves Franky using his nipple beams to create a fake moon and Chopper's rumble balls to complete the effect

Even if it makes sense for a Mink to have the paw-paw fruit I don't know how Carrot uses that with her fighting style versus having her eat the Snow fruit and having a Logia on the crew. Unless that Paw Paw fruit application extended to her being a medic and taking all of the Straw Hat's pain and inserting it into Jinbe who is constantly begging for death flags

she makes paw pad bubbles that she uses to enhance her crazy jumps into even crazier jumps that leaves bombs behind and i'm sure there's some nonsense about extending the electro's range with it they could rig up if they really wanted to give it to her

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Funky Valentine posted:

The problems with this are that a) the Paw Paw Fruit is too powerful to be a main character power

The Paw Paw is OP when Kuma uses it but who knows how long it took him to get to that point? If Luffy suddenly lost his Gum Gum powers it's not like the next person to get it would instantly know how to use the various Gears or even how to use his basic attacks. Blackbeard had to get used to Whitebeard's power and he lived and fought along side him for almost 30 years.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Kanjuro needs to die so that Carrot can take his ability to bring drawings to life, I can't accept any other outcome

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I'm hoping Sogeking shows up again and joins the crew permanently. He seems cool and handsome and extremely powerful.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Libra posted:

I'm hoping Sogeking shows up again and joins the crew permanently. He seems cool and handsome and extremely powerful.
Personally I hope we get to visit the island of snipers. I'm told it's easy to find... so why haven't they gone by it yet?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

RealFoxy posted:

Chopper just gives her rumble balls that mimic her reaction to a full moon imo.

honestly I'm just assuming that Monster Form is just Chopper's Sulong and he stumbled into it accidentally

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Given that chopper isn't a mink, but a regular animal that ate the human devil fruit, I think it's more likely that Monster point is actually his Awakened form, akin to the beasts that were in Impel Down.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
The fact that Chopper invented a drug that appears to artificially awaken Zoans has really not come up at all in Wano yet. What the gently caress would Kaido do if he heard about the effects of the rumble balls?

Julias posted:

Given that chopper isn't a mink, but a regular animal that ate the human devil fruit, I think it's more likely that Monster point is actually his Awakened form, akin to the beasts that were in Impel Down.

I was about to say, it's obviously the Awakened form. It looks exactly the loving same as the awakened Zoans seen in Impel Down and the behavioral changes are completely in line.

Chopper completely awakened his devil fruit during the timeskip and nobody noticed.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I mean, he still has to eat a rumble ball to go monster point, but he has control over it now.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

More speculation, but Kaido being the strongest creature alive still makes me think he's a Dragon that ate the Oni fruit, instead of a Human who ate a Dragon fruit.

Oda's also done well at distancing Chopper from Law. Law is a master surgeon, and his fruit helps even further with that. Chopper is more focused on general medicine and biology.

Chopper also completely erased the negative effects of his Monster Point over the time skip, so even if it is his awakened form (Which is kinda silly since his fruit is just basic human model), the fact that he can now turn into a giant monster and retain his personality is a feat in itself.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Kuina is alive and in wano. In fact she may even be that horse girl.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Kunia’s face hit every step falling down and now she goes by the name of Mihawk. Duval was just a setup to warm us up to the concept

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
kin'emon is going to die and carrot will eat his fruit and then join the straw hats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Counterpoint: kanjuro is going to die and carrot will eat his fruit and then join the straw hats

Only registered members can see post attachments!