Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

"I tried to ride Anne across the lake, but it failed." :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

somepartsareme posted:

This manga would get slightly lamer if the lion was right and Laius was the Chosen One to be the Good Ruler of the Dungeon so I choose to believe he's a lying demon

see i think lying demon is way lamer than laius creating a nice dungeon society

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
What if....Laius eats the demon AND establishes nice dungeon society?

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
By logical extension, that's the lamest outcome of them all

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Snooze Cruise posted:

here are my predictions:
marcille will kiss her gf

:hai:

Captain Invictus posted:

Option 3: a delicious winged lion stew

I was thinking they'd invite the winged lion to help them eat the dragon parts to separate Farlyn's soul from it. Dragon stew, dragon steak, dragon burger, dragon spareribs...

Bad Seafood posted:

So apparently a few months back Ryoko Kui published a little folding booklet intended to mirror a journal Senshi was keeping. It's since been translated (don't know who, sorry) and posted on /a/, so I figured someone should post it here.

It's funny how Senshi thought Marcille was always dramatic because she's an elf, and then it turns out he's right. Being Super Dramatic is actually an elf racial trait. :v:

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Re: the lion, if it just wants to incarnate, I'm not sure it makes sense for it to change horses mid-race, so to speak. Thistle's got enough weird complexes to meet the lion's needs, considering the dungeon's already on its way to cataclysmic stage 4 eruption per Kabru and the canaries (iirc), so why switch to another weird guy (who's been talking a lot to local conservationist Senshi, who's been teaching him to balance ambition with concern for the ecosystem)?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The lion evidently has not been granting Thistle poo poo for a very long time, because Thistle locked it up. It seems like the dungeon is dying on its own?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
thistle may have outsmarted that dungeon's demon, taking his power but then sealing him away. the dungeon is likely declining because he can't make further wishes. if the demon is free there's nothing stopping him from immediately jumping ship to laius without sending him on a quest first.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

Poltergrift posted:

Re: the lion, if it just wants to incarnate, I'm not sure it makes sense for it to change horses mid-race, so to speak.

If you want to change a lion into a horse we have mushrooms for that.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Can a demon be benevolent in this series or are they only malevolent?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
guess we'll find out!

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

In this chapter, the party eats a self cooking meal.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
:haw:

I love that the walking mushrooms izutsumi was antagonizing at the start of the chapter wound up in the meal

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Apr 15, 2020

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
The most important part of a new chapter:
New faces!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Izutsumi continues to be the best human-cat hybrid character ever.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Good faces

Good story

profileusername
Mar 2, 2019

A wonderful chapter. Good plot development and good food bits. I loved that panel where they all sit at the table on top of the others there. Also very ominous with the book in the last page opening the eye as Laius takes hold of it.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Good times. I liked the way they stopped the Phoenix from doing it's thing.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I guess Thistle splitting the demon in two is why he's able to control it?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

There is nothing these guys can't figure out how to eat. I love it.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Nobody's saying anything about the puppet (or unfortunate looking guy), or how it disappears for a panel?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Lurking Haro posted:

Nobody's saying anything about the puppet (or unfortunate looking guy), or how it disappears for a panel?

Maybe that's Thistle's spot at the table?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't believe they worked social distancing into this chapter

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

cats

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Crossover with Monsters Can't Clean?

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
lmao everyone looks at Laius to go in the room first

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Kensuke's likely to be well-done.

At the table are the King's son, maybe his wife, Yaado and maybe his sister. We got the puppet who probably is a stand-in for someone, and three seats. Since they are set, there could be more people missing.
The puppet's clothing doesn't look like anything Thistle ever wore. Maybe it's for the dead King?

So who's sitting at the table end? Is King Dergal's body still ok?

Hood man might be Yaado's father:

Those could be also be all siblings. Maybe he escaped before the kingdom was sealed?

Lurking Haro fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Apr 15, 2020

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth
HEY LAIUS, DON'T LOSE YOUR HEAD!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Every chapter I'm blown away by the composition, detail, humour...such an awesome manga.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chas McGill posted:

Every chapter I'm blown away by the composition, detail, humour...such an awesome manga.

I'm amazed that a catgirl character actually behaves like a cat instead of just being there to please weirdos.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh really

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm amazed that a catgirl character actually behaves like a cat instead of just being there to please weirdos.

and yet all you weirdos seem so pleased!

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Where is the chapter where she coughs up a giant hairball?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Everything in the manga is pleasing. They could reskin Chichack into a rampant sex-pest pervert, and they'd make it a satisfying story about some kind of dungeon-parasite that infected him and culminate in Laius getting fondled while Senshi cooks an antidote.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Elfface posted:

Everything in the manga is pleasing. They could reskin Chichack into a rampant sex-pest pervert, and they'd make it a satisfying story about some kind of dungeon-parasite that infected him and culminate in Laius getting fondled while Senshi cooks an antidote.

Why did you post this

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Elfface posted:

Oh really

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Elfface posted:

source your quotes

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think that post belongs in this thread