Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

hemale in pain posted:

i googled it because it really, really sounded like number of the beast poo poo and yup it's some stupid bible thing. i dont think the person im talking to actually knows about that though because they denied any religious connection.

like at least if you believed bill gates is the anti christ i can understand why he'd be super evil but if you don't believe that then bill gates wants everyone vaccinated..... err.... to cause more autisms

With international immigration a long way off he's going to need to make an army of computer touchers somehow to keep wages low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Sucks to be the guy who works on Face ID

Honestly I'm really liking my newfound anonymity. I wonder if I can just keep wearing masks in public for the next decade without getting funny looks. I'm already able to go into the convenience store with a full face respirator and they don't complain.

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Clitch posted:

aaaand the money shot,

Hawt

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Excelzior posted:

I mean it's fine they'll just shave you at the hospital

I feel like "Fu Manchu" is not a very woke thing for the CDC to distribute but what the gently caress do I know. At least we still have the Charlie Chaplin.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

I, too, also read many times good

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Next press briefing: "I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there's any way we can shrink someone down to the size of the virus, arm them with disinfectant and light, and then take our war directly to the virus. It won't be the 'invisible enemy' much longer!"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Don’t shave your beard you don’t have the chin for it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That goes for all of you

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Every day I watch the press briefings without fail. They are just so crazy. Trump could talk for 1 hour straight and you'd get maybe 2 minutes of actual information that he isn't just repeating over and over. He has daily meltdowns with reporters. It's amazing. He hates the media with a passion and he just can't handle the simplest of questions. He probably spends 50% of the meetings praising himself or whining about other people not praising him. Seriously. 50%.

It's truly a sight to behold. You guys should watch it sometime.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
He is genuinely no hyperbole the weirdest dude I have ever seen so much of in my life

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

stump collector posted:

Did anyone have RFDTV growing up? Rural farm and dairy television. Hell, I'm thinking about a tractor right now.

I never heard of RFDTV until well after leaving the farm.

We were close enough to Chicago to get WGN over the air back before the digital changeover, but they don't get it there now.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Spinz posted:

He is genuinely no hyperbole the weirdest dude I have ever seen so much of in my life

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I do like how he will literally answer seemingly any question, no matter how insane the answer is.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I never heard of RFDTV until well after leaving the farm.

We were close enough to Chicago to get WGN over the air back before the digital changeover, but they don't get it there now.

This reminds me of more TV weirdness. Dish network didn't provide local television news affiliates to it's subscribers. Because of this, my local news affiliate was in NYC from 2001-2003. Obviously I remember the 911 attacks annd not much else. Got to see a lot more of Rudy G than most of the country. I wonder how well Rudy would handle corona

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Relayer posted:

I do like how he will literally answer seemingly any question, no matter how insane the answer is.

And regardless if he has any idea what he's talking about. He'll just straight up make poo poo up right on the spot. I've never seen anything like this in my life before.

stump collector posted:

I wonder how well Rudy would handle corona

Probably not good. I follow him on twitter and he's a gigantic moron.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
"I'm a person that has a good... you know what."

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Duck and Cover posted:

Doesn't it also last like forever?

Plus unlike milk, honey requires basically no post-processing beyond putting it in the jar.

Earwicker posted:

i have a beard and i just wear a cloth mask over it and it works fine?

Yeah, my understanding there is that unless you're a healthcare worker (meaning that you're A: hanging out with infected people all the time and B: fully trained in proper PPE procedures beyond "beard bad"), then an N95 mask will offer little no no real-world benefit over cloth.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

The Gathering of the Juggalos got cancelled due to Corona virus. This is finally getting real :ohdear:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Can you imagine working alongside him 24/7 in the White House? He's gotta babble on about the most insane poo poo ever if these press conferences are anything. I'm starting to think no one is talking to him anymore and he's using the press conferences to have those missed conversations.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Pennywise the Frown posted:

And regardless if he has any idea what he's talking about. He'll just straight up make poo poo up right on the spot. I've never seen anything like this in my life before.

I'm gobsmacked by his open stupidity (whatever his faults, I never figured him for a stupid man) but I can't look away. He always manages to top his own insanity.

It's insane that there is no easy way to either get rid of him or stop him from enacting his stupidity.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

i googled it because it really, really sounded like number of the beast poo poo and yup it's some stupid bible thing. i dont think the person im talking to actually knows about that though because they denied any religious connection.

like at least if you believed bill gates is the anti christ i can understand why he'd be super evil but if you don't believe that then bill gates wants everyone vaccinated..... err.... to cause more autisms

My favorites is the bill gates -> epstein connection through his vaccine/medical science adviser.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/who-is-boris-nikolic-epstein-executor

quote:

Epstein, the financier and convicted sex offender, signed a will detailing nearly $600 million in assets just two days before he killed himself in a Manhattan jail cell. In the will, he named biotech venture capitalist Boris Nikolic as “successor executor,” the person who would take control of the estate if the two named executors are unable or unwilling to.

Nikolic, 49, said in a statement that he was “shocked” that he was included.

https://xconomy.com/seattle/2017/03/15/former-gates-investor-advisor-unveil-200m-biomatics-health-fund/

quote:

Based in Seattle, Biomatics Capital Partners has been an open secret for some time thanks to its own regulatory filings and name-dropping in other people’s press releases.

The fund’s leaders are Boris Nikolic, who was Gates’s science advisor until 2015, and Julie Sunderland, who ran the nonprofit Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s investment program until 2016. Under Sunderland, the program expanded from grant-making into private-sector investments to spur the development of vaccines and other technology for global health. She oversaw more than a dozen investments in biotech firms, such as this one.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

astral posted:

Next press briefing: "I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there's any way we can shrink someone down to the size of the virus, arm them with disinfectant and light, and then take our war directly to the virus. It won't be the 'invisible enemy' much longer!"

I can't wait to see Dennis Quaid at a White House briefing and Trump telling him he also loved Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Plastik posted:

Don't shave, just don't go out. Or buy a full-face respirator. But never shave.

You still have to shave with a full face respirator

Fabulousity posted:

The Gathering of the Juggalos got cancelled due to Corona virus. This is finally getting real :ohdear:

I thought they didn't want to hear from a scientist? The scientists were lying, and making them pissed.

Cockmaster posted:

Plus unlike milk, honey requires basically no post-processing beyond putting it in the jar.

Honey lasts as close to forever as any food can. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-science-behind-honeys-eternal-shelf-life-1218690/

Archaeologists found 3000 year old honey in the pyramids and actually ate a bit and said it was fine.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
what im saying is clearly the coronavirus is epstein's deadman's switch, and the vaccine is full of wacky shaped egg-cock gravy

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Yeah your friend said it and you wrote it.

A bunch of people itt have posted video of it after I asked so... uhh.. ok? Fake news?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lolie posted:

I'm gobsmacked by his open stupidity (whatever his faults, I never figured him for a stupid man) but I can't look away. He always manages to top his own insanity.

It's insane that there is no easy way to either get rid of him or stop him from enacting his stupidity.

One of Trumps biggest problems is that since he’s spent his life surrounded by yes men, he thinks he’s a genius. And he thinks that since he’s a genius if he comes up with dumb poo poo like this then it’s a real genius idea and not something that a doctor would have come up with 200 years ago and abandoned after killing the first 10 people he tried it on.

In terms of actual intelligence he’s probably entirely average except for at least moderate sundowning, but his lifetime of surrounding himself with sycophants and his complete inability to process any sort of criticism functionally makes him a complete loving moron because he never acquired the part of your brain that says “maybe don’t constantly blurt out the first dumb loving thing that pops into your head and then double down on it forever until people throw their hands up in the air and leave you alone so you can watch Fox News.”

Trump is incapable of saying something stupid because geniuses don’t says stupid things and if someone tells him he said a stupid thing that means that person is a loser/hater/partisan/fake news/etc.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zero VGS posted:

You still have to shave with a full face respirator

Even these?

Hmm, yeah, I guess if the inner mask didn't make a good seal you'd fog up the visor?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I miss when he said things like covfefe

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
I installed folding@home a few days ago. I haven't had any work units go to my gpu. When I check the logs, it says
code:
timestamp:WARNING:WU00:FS01:Failed to get assignemnt from 'ipaddress': No WUs available for this configuration
is this normal, or is something wrong with my config.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If you want to keep a full beard you need to wear a fishbowl space helmet.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

I miss when he said things like covfefe

that was his future self merging with his past self as he completed the time jump

He was trying to say covid-19, but chronowalking is physically taxing. if only we hadn't made jokes we could have figured this out sooner.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

bird with big dick posted:

One of Trumps biggest problems is that since he’s spent his life surrounded by yes men, he thinks he’s a genius. And he thinks that since he’s a genius if he comes up with dumb poo poo like this then it’s a real genius idea and not something that a doctor would have come up with 200 years ago and abandoned after killing the first 10 people he tried it on.

In terms of actual intelligence he’s probably entirely average except for at least moderate sundowning, but his lifetime of surrounding himself with sycophants and his complete inability to process any sort of criticism functionally makes him a complete loving moron because he never acquired the part of your brain that says “maybe don’t constantly blurt out the first dumb loving thing that pops into your head and then double down on it forever until people throw their hands up in the air and leave you alone so you can watch Fox News.”

Trump is incapable of saying something stupid because geniuses don’t says stupid things and if someone tells him he said a stupid thing that means that person is a loser/hater/partisan/fake news/etc.

well then what's wrong with all the people parroting everything he says. I still see tons of people saying its just a flu on comments

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dear Watson posted:

well then what's wrong with all the people parroting everything he says. I still see tons of people saying its just a flu on comments

They’re just garden variety morons.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
We Are All Gonna Die: I Also Read Many Times Good

I know we just had a title change but look at it mods

just look at it

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Charlie Kelly's Jeandemic

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bird with big dick posted:

He's a walking Dunning-Kruger effect.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Facebook Aunt posted:

Even these?

Hmm, yeah, I guess if the inner mask didn't make a good seal you'd fog up the visor?

Yes, the second mask, your chin would break the seal. I have to shave my whole face and even my temples, and to make sure I get a good seal I use a thin layer of Vaseline where it touches my face.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: ^^^ :argh:

Facebook Aunt posted:

Even these?

Yes. When I was a firefighter I had to shave. That's why you only see firefighters with big handlebar mustaches. Any sort of hair on the lip of the mask will break the seal.

naem
May 29, 2011

I don’t remember either of the two types of gas masks we were issued in the military being very much fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Goddamn it, why is almond milk bad now? Does it multiply the Corona Virus or something

I have a case of Almond milk waiting for emergencies