Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

bird with big dick posted:

Chicagoans. Personally I like to dip my hot dog in ketchup and then suck it off

Sup, dog :heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
will we get probated for hot dog chat? because it's taking my mind off that two minute video that made me physically angry

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Chicago people make hot dogs all kinds of wrong. Not even a slice of unmelted American cheese on em.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Fargin Icehole posted:

will we get probated for hot dog chat? because it's taking my mind off that two minute video that made me physically angry

Hot dogs are not sandwiches so it's kosher. Speaking of ... Hebrew National dogs ftw.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

Take a nice long sleep Onii-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Always wanted to travel to New York so I could slide a long garlicy sausage down my esophagus. I heard the hot dogs are delicious too.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

This is a very low-effort rendering of the WPK's Hammer/Brush/Sickle emblem.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

smoobles posted:

What are Trumpers, who defended Trump telling us to swallow flashlights and Clorox, saying now that Trump clarified it was sarcasm?

Trump trolled them too and that's how they like it. It's OK to be trolled by the president you see. Even an honor.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Huh. Interesting.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

smoobles posted:

Wait who doesnt put ketchup on a hot dog? What region are you from?

new york, and gently caress you

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Unironically the world needs more women in positions of absolute power

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Tallgeese posted:

Huh. Interesting.

what sound does a duck make

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

things you put on a hotdog are mustard, regular onions, sauerkraut, that red onion sauce. doesn't have to be all at once. I am ok with the regional variants of chicago and rhode island. ketchup is absolutely forbidden

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Tallgeese posted:

Huh. Interesting.

You haven't had sunburn until you've had it in your lungs. Truly unique experience.

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

Uncle Lloyd posted:

This is generally what happens when your state's economy shits the bed and your tax revenue goes to zero...unlike the feds you can't print money, and New York's state constitution requires the governor to submit a balanced budget.

Yea there is definitely no opportunity to raise tax revenue in NY state the home of global financial vampires

How stupid of me

schmug
May 20, 2007

Tallgeese posted:

Huh. Interesting.

fw: fw: fw: fw: fw:

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

DuckConference posted:

I mean like 25% of nyc has already had it so they can probably end the lockdown, they're done with the worst of it.

Lol sure that’s how these things work

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Tallgeese posted:

Huh. Interesting.

Someone add this to the galaxy brain meme.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

that video of the asian scientist melting down nerdishly watching trump on tv

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Tallgeese posted:

Huh. Interesting.

Yeah some quack science that's been discredited since the 50s? What about it.

So do you out ketchup on your lung bleach?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

This is the same kind of logic used by the hospital administrators terminating the healthcare workers for daring to supply their own PPE. We're in the middle of a pandemic, maybe its more important to get hand sanitizer out to as many people as possible instead of enforcing some minor regulation.

Some people just have no understanding for the spirit of the law, so all that they can do is uphold the letter of the law. The brewery's sales probably wouldn't have been effected if they sold fills of sanitizer for 1 penny instead of with purchases, but in the midst of a pandemic the liquor commission still can't see past the letter of the law.

ABC aired a segment (it's on YouTube) a few days ago about the situation in New York, and the reporter met with some nurses who had come from other parts of the country, answering the call for help. Some of them had been furloughed because they weren't needed at the time, and then got fired from their hospitals for going to New York. Their administrators were following rules to the letter, but bigger picture obviously it's a bad idea to fire furloughed medical professionals right before they become essential

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Tallgeese posted:

Huh. Interesting.

Huh. Functionally braindead.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Tallgeese posted:

Huh. Interesting.

theres a reason you have skin btw

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fargin Icehole posted:

Full day probes now! Open a sammy thread you dolts.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

QuarkJets posted:

Unironically the world needs more women in positions of absolute power

And yet people complain when I said we should let the queen decide everything.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

OMFG FURRY posted:

After enough of this treatment my lungs will develop a layer of skin and I'll be immune to gas exchange and the corona virus! Who'll be laughing then, wise guy?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Ford is a shitheel that will continue gutting social services and healthcare as soon as he can. But he's got a low cunning and knows where the wind is blowing and knows it's better to ride this out and then austerity once the sickness is over.

I honestly believe that Ford (unlike say, Kenney or MacKay or the other scum of the Canadian right) isn't a complete amoral sadist and his seriousness around dealing with the virus is genuine. Which is a pleasant surprise.

I also believe that he's the sort of dumb blowhard that can't correlate his thoughts and actions with their future results, and so has no difficulty holding "I need to support medical professionals to save lives right now" and "I need to slash healthcare to afford tax breaks for Business" in his mind at the same time, it's not a contradiction to him.

Which is maybe more dangerous for the future, because Ontarians would probably vote out a total fuckwhit but so long as someone is saying the right things nobody cares about the reality, people don't correlate their present circumstances with past policy for whatever reason.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

OMFG FURRY posted:

The UV thing probably won't work but this is a real dumb reason why

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

So is that healight thing snake oil, or could it work? I'm not saying Trumps not a dummy, but did people just take his comments as an opportunity to dunk on an already unintelligent person when there's a potential for a 20th level Cleric to use magic light healing on someone with the Rona?

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

So is that healight thing snake oil, or could it work? I'm not saying Trumps not a dummy, but did people just take his comments as an opportunity to dunk on an already unintelligent person when there's a potential for a 20th level Cleric to use magic light healing on someone with the Rona?
Aytu is a legit company if nothing else

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tallgeese posted:

Huh. Interesting.

https://youtu.be/hMSY-F2zEzw

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

It's a straw man tossed out because in no way was Trump talking about anything remotely close to what this is.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

I'm pretty sure the sunlight thing was linked to thoughts of his happy place (florida). he's sad because he can't go to florida

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tallgeese posted:

Huh. Interesting.

I mean, i've been following this thread for a week or more and I've seen you posting...

Are you roleplaying as President Trump or are you willing to admit you are an uneducated moron?

UV light destroys proper cell replication by introducing serious non-fixable errors and causes cancer. This is the reason the people are making fun of you asking about why we have skin. And for that matter sunscreen.

Idiot.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Apr 26, 2020

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I never thought that a pandemic would include the president of the US melting down on twitter

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Wendigee posted:

I mean, i've been following this thread for a week or more and I've seen you posting...

Are you roleplaying as President Trump or are you willing to admit you are an uneducated moron?

UV light destroys proper cell replication by introducing serious non-fixable errors and causes cancer. This is the reason the people are making fun of you asking about why we have skin. And for that matter sunscreen.

Idiot.

A shitload of things cause cancer. This appears to be something used on extreme cases where you either inhale some UV or die. I think a great many people would rather try the UV

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

I never thought that a pandemic would include the president of the US melting down on twitter

That is not even close to being exclusive to the pandemic lol

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Docahedron posted:

inhale some UV

what

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

sweet thursday posted:

Is this your first day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

sweet thursday posted:

I mean gently caress man.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1254475682723307520