Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

I knew that face was familiar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
It hadn't been mentioned, but the rabbits not having magic or anything like that. But instead, just built in shanks is just amazing. :discourse: Kui finds a way to keep it fresh every chapter

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Brought To You By posted:

It hadn't been mentioned, but the rabbits not having magic or anything like that. But instead, just built in shanks is just amazing. :discourse: Kui finds a way to keep it fresh every chapter

I was kinda hoping it was like, fist of the north star-esque "you are already dead" type moves rather than secret knee shivs

but I'll take it

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

Is this a Baba is You reference? :O

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

scaterry posted:

Is this a Baba is You reference? :O

I got vibes that it was that and other puzzles with similar movement mechanics.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Laius is gonna save the day be tricking the winged lion into granting the rarest desire of all "I want to eat the winged lion"

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion

Mr. Fowl posted:

I got vibes that it was that and other puzzles with similar movement mechanics.

on top of everything else, marcille is a gamer

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Adnor posted:

I knew that face was familiar.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Good chapter. Good manga.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Good chapter. Good manga.

It rules very hard

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Love the rabbit mimicing the crying in the back as well

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Elfface posted:

Also dungeon rabbits turned out to be super-weak to explosion attacks. Probably extra-weak to holy explosions.

Everything is weak to explosion attacks.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

RatHat posted:

Everything is weak to explosion attacks.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Poor Itsuzumi.

panic state
Jun 11, 2019

Itsuzumi has the best faces.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Ott_ posted:

Itsuzumi has the best faces.

A really good avatar+post combo.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
This is such a good manga. :allears:

What a mix of peril, references, actual menacing plot development, trauma, jokes....

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I got mood whiplash like five times this chapter

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
mood headbanging

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

ZiegeDame posted:

Laius is gonna save the day be tricking the winged lion into granting the rarest desire of all "I want to eat the winged lion"

I don't think it'll happen that way but I'll be absolutely shocked if this manga doesn't end with demon being on the menu (or attempted, at the very least).

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
In case anyone followed the author on tumblr (infrequent, but lots of great non-meshi art), she's apparently moving back to updating on her blogspot. To quote, "Going back to posting over on Blogger. Might move again, but not coming back to tumblr."
Considering her profiles never have any giveaways (besides the art style) and she doesn't post fanmail or other engagement, I get the impression she is trying to run these kind of incognito? So if you wanna add her to your rss feeds please be chill :shobon:
She did however leave this parting gift:

Marcielle confirmed for gamer

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Oh my god

PUNK ELF

Jen X fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jun 20, 2020

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol gnome fortress

makes me curious, are there non-english versions/translation patches for DF? it seems like it would be an absolute nightmare to translate since, well, it's barely intelligible in english alone due to the patchwork nature of how it generates text.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Can't stop laughing at the cat getting stuck in a tree

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
She did manage to take down a single rabbit which puts her in second place

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
I figured it was at least two, one via throwing dagger, one in hand, er, foot, to mouth combat, which she was still holding onto up in the tree.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Chapter 66

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Actual lol at Thistle looking at everything in the dungeon and going "What the gently caress is going on here"

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

holy poo poo the winged lion is terrifying

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol, the puppy-lady cerberus centaur

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
not even being transformed into a bird dragon centaur can stop farlyn from being cute

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Very good fairy faces in this chapter.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Uncle Khasim posted:

holy poo poo the winged lion is terrifying

Whatever are you talking about, they're obviously an excellent person who is completely on the up and up and only wants to do what's best to help out other folks.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
I love all the dumbasses currently stuck in the dungeon, all of them.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Mikl posted:

Actual lol at Thistle looking at everything in the dungeon and going "What the gently caress is going on here"

Yeah that was great. :allears:

Extremely strong chapter. I said it several times, but it bears repeating: I absolutely love Dungeon Meshi Canaries. They are all just a bunch of weird doofuses and are pretty much the best elves ever. Also that one half-naked(?) and tattooed (?) Canary with twin tails absolutely wants to transform into monster.

Also also the new pitch black elf with same colored fairy that got kicked down the pit is extremely powerful.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Kabru being socially-aware enough to know that you can best wrangle the captain by putting the immediate task in terms of their overriding demon-killing obsession, Laius including a (furious looking) thistle in his 'thank you for collaborating' monologue (and forgetting Kabru's name), Thistle just 'What the gently caress' at all the people in the dungeon, Thistle stealing Farlyn's berries.

Lotta good stuff this chapter.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Thistle is pure evil.

Stole all of Farlyn's berries and didn't even care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

not even being transformed into a bird dragon centaur can stop farlyn from being cute

Farlyn is extremely good, and pure, even as a voiceless chimera monstrosity.