Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
just read the comic! it's so good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

What the anime does have is Queen's loving fantastic musical bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0riMEBnLVpM

The anime has never not nailed a musical scene

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Bleck posted:

just read the comic! it's so good!

I do both honestly. Not entirely sure why I still stick with the anime but it does occasionally have its moments.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

What the anime does have is Queen's loving fantastic musical bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0riMEBnLVpM

delightful

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Queen absolutely rules and I love how actually competent he was in dealing with Big Mom at Udon.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Another cool thing!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/i07qks/edit_manga_to_anime_kaizoku_oni_ore_wa_naru/

https://twitter.com/Elawn_/status/1285985288200822785

ZepiaEltnamOberon fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jul 30, 2020

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Waffleman_ posted:

At first I thought "Surely the anime's gotten to that by now" and then I remembered it's on hiatus.

The anime just had the Zoro vs. Killer fight, the anime probably isn't getting to Oden until next year

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

God I figured the anime was closer than that

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Waffleman_ posted:

God I figured the anime was closer than that

Well, it was off for pretty much a full season, so it would have been 10-13 eps ahead otherwise.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Julias posted:

The anime just had the Zoro vs. Killer fight, the anime probably isn't getting to Oden until next year

To be fair the last DLC pack could very well not come out until next year as well.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Queens cigar must be anchored by haki

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I'm just glad that he isn't any thinner.

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!

Blockhouse posted:

The anime has never not nailed a musical scene

It’s true. One of the best parts about Big Mom and her kids being here is the potential for more Evil Disney Numbers.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Libra posted:

I'm just glad that he isn't any thinner.

He would be too attractive to the ladies, it would be unfair.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Turns out Oda's way ahead of us.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

S-so hard-boiled...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

anyone else ever wonder why queen has a normal dinosaur arm here

but not here

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Because Oda forgot.

It does make me wonder what the hell Franky would look like if he had a Zoan though.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Yeah that's something that's almost certainly fixed in the collected volume

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i thought to check beforehand and it's volume 94, the wikia page doesn't mention it being corrected. my theory is it's a mistake

oddium fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jul 31, 2020

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It's actually very correct and accurate, the same thing happens to my robot arm when I turn into a dinosaur.

Ubiquitus
Nov 20, 2011

Libra posted:

It's actually very correct and accurate, the same thing happens to my robot arm when I turn into a dinosaur.

Pics? I've been looking for a stylish roboarm

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011
Spoilers are out; only spoiler that matters is as far as I can tell, no break next week.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

oddium posted:

but not here

Awakened Zoan Fruit. Next Question.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

sometimes you get so enraptured at the idea of drawing a brachiosaurus head butting a giant rampaging pirate (but not a Giant pirate) that you forget the small details

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

rannum posted:

sometimes you get so enraptured at the idea of drawing a brachiosaurus head butting a giant rampaging pirate (but not a Giant pirate) that you forget the small details

It's this. :hai:

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
at 90% dino he keeps the cyborg arm and is slightly more maneuverable, at 100% he can't move as fast and is fully dino but weighs tons more which makes Bronto Bomber do more damage

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

oddium posted:

but not here

I forgot how much I loved this moment.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011
Chapter's out; rough translation

https://imgur.com/gallery/61ZtcrU

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Literal chills down my spine!

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Lol at Kaido’s expression, like a more subdued version of the “oh man oh jeez this is bad” one everyone had when Luffy got arrested. And I’m real glad that we’re just doing the smart thing and just dogpiling on Kaido but also worried because we’re doing the smart thing and dogpiling on Kaido only it’s way too soon for him to get hosed up yet

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

I'm sad that the scanlations are really bad because they still won't let me use the official poo poo in Taiwan :(

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Looks like it's gone

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

It’s been taken down for some reason. Anyone have another link?

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

https://m.imgur.com/a/gbR1oub

Ubiquitus
Nov 20, 2011

What a chapter; surely the scabbards are gonna get hosed up though.
I am slightly surprised none of the beast pirates saw them coming through observation haki, but maybe there's just too much going on for that

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Here we loving go. Also RIP the Kurozumi clan. Ruling family to completely dead and deserted within 9 pages.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

I really hope Kajuro stays down. Going down off-stage is a perfect ending for some who spent their entire life acting.

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!
It'd be great if Kanjuro was really dead, but I suspect Kiku just defeated a clone-drawing and the real one is still hiding somewhere (and may make his escape in the current chaos).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

jassa posted:

It'd be great if Kanjuro was really dead, but I suspect Kiku just defeated a clone-drawing and the real one is still hiding somewhere (and may make his escape in the current chaos).

Do clone drawings lay down on the dirt and bleed or do they dissappear when defeated?