Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

jesus gently caress man, that graph hurts the brain wtf dude

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Epic High Five posted:

I support Glenn in the abstract even when I think his take on something is stupid and wrong, because he's got that big "if I could win this argument by blowing up the world I would" energy and I respect that

speaking of which

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
so on that graph capitalism on the only axis from right to left, starts bad, then it's good then it's back to bad
capitalism is all

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
It's extra good that Bernie is not on there, so I can speculate where the creator would place him.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I support Glenn in the abstract even when I think his take on something is stupid and wrong, because he's got that big "if I could win this argument by blowing up the world I would" energy and I respect that

It's also a preview of his reaction to Bolso's possible death thru COVID.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Doc Hawkins posted:

speaking of which

"Lmao, epic" here was popularized in early pre alt-right chan culture along with the honkler and neatly parallels grillpill/honkpill. I research this for a living.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/RedKahina/status/1288635182547972096

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
it gets better!
https://twitter.com/RedKahina/status/1288847412870688768?s=20

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Okay, I laughed out loud at that one. :newlol:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lots of good content in the last page lol

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Epic High Five posted:

He's a materially significant figure in hampering Bolsonaro too tho

Like I'll respect a good posting energy as much as the next man too but there are more concrete reasons to like Glenn

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

wasn't this the guy that got dunked on when he tried to defend MSNBC on Citations Needed
https://twitter.com/Toure/status/1288890937079365632?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what gall of bill to say that tho lmao

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Gripweed posted:

Greenwald interviewed Taibbi on Youtube about how the left is the right, in case anybody wants to make themselves mad for no reason
Nah, I'm grillpilled.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

LEAVE GLENTNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vitamin P posted:

He's a materially significant figure in hampering Bolsonaro too tho

Like I'll respect a good posting energy as much as the next man too but there are more concrete reasons to like Glenn

oh yeah that part is good, but it's never what's being discussed whenever Glenn's name comes up

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the sentiment I agree with

throwing a whatabout bone to the TPUSA guy I don't particularly agree with

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/RedKahina/status/1288846426705985536

lmao

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

gently caress I just called my wife’s friend a nazi now she’s mad at me.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
you should have called him a Honker

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
when keepin it cspam goes wrong

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

pretend I photoshopped the piss tape hat over one of the two epic wife guys and he's saying the same thing

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

wasn't this the guy that got dunked on when he tried to defend MSNBC on Citations Needed
https://twitter.com/Toure/status/1288890937079365632?s=20

Yeah, he was also outed as a sexpest.

https://www.essence.com/news/journalist-toure-accused-of-workplace-sexual-harassment/

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
getting sent to the cool zone to sleep for the night

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Basement is nicer anyway

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
for a materialist matt really has a weird blind spot wrt mormons

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
what he doing? repeating felix but over the course of an hour?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

my pussy is filled with urine

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1288695162193887237?s=20
:frog: Begun, the podcasting wars have.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

celebrating the deaths of powerful people, and moreover the deaths of powerful people who died ironically downplaying the thing that killed them, is overwhelmingly different from gloating over ignorant poor people dying. not even the same loving ballpark

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

THS posted:

celebrating the deaths of powerful people, and moreover the deaths of powerful people who died ironically downplaying the thing that killed them, is overwhelmingly different from gloating over ignorant poor people dying. not even the same loving ballpark

Sure, but you also have to accept that floating over the deaths of your enemies constantly might lead to giving the impression to those with different (and much more common) sensibilities and views that you’re kind of morbidly spiteful.

it rules that he’s dead and all, but aggressively going out of one’s way to dance on the corpse of every C-tier dead shithead, and to try to explain why it’s woke to be a ghoulish cynic, that’s just Discourse brained pettiness.

I say that as a cynical ghoul. if you’re going to be one, you shouldn’t get too self righteous when people think it’s gross and off-putting.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Sure, but you also have to accept that floating over the deaths of your enemies constantly might lead to giving the impression to those with different (and much more common) sensibilities and views that you’re kind of morbidly spiteful.

lol do you not live in america or did you miss when osama died?

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Trabisnikof posted:

lol do you not live in america or did you miss when osama died?

yeah that was gross too. most people lack a lot of self awareness and are easily caught up in mass psychology.

Doing a smaller scale version every month or when some run of the mill right wing dipshit croaks is kinda weird too.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i'm sure it's more than triple

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Robotnik Nudes posted:

yeah that was gross too. most people lack a lot of self awareness and are easily caught up in mass psychology.

Doing a smaller scale version every month or when some run of the mill right wing dipshit croaks is kinda weird too.

the point is you're the one with the uncommon sensibilities about mocking the deaths of those who spend their lives ruining the world

THS
Sep 15, 2017

remember the people who were :qq: about people making fun of john mccain when he died lol. anyway gently caress you robotnik nudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Victory Position posted:

the sentiment I agree with

throwing a whatabout bone to the TPUSA guy I don't particularly agree with

Agreed, all lives matter