Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I've never wanted to gently caress a birdhouse before today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

rodbeard posted:

If that were true The Dead Kennedys would not have had to write nazi punks gently caress off.

Nazis aren't people.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Just another day volunteering at the birdhouse museum...

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
They won't even let ME gently caress the birdhouses there

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Do you guys like to gently caress the birdhouses with the seeds or without the seeds?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
:nws:

https://i.imgur.com/6m34reL.jpg

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

the only way to win

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LifeSunDeath posted:

Do you guys like to gently caress the birdhouses with the seeds or without the seeds?

Yeah

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

You can stack a few of the markers together and have sword fights but they break apart very easily

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

the cougars really are awesome

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

"Do crabs think fish can fly"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Do this for Disco Elysium characters

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Make a little birdhouse 'round your hole

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Absolutely winning.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You can't spell successful without self-succ

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Heath posted:

You can't spell successful without self-succ

lol

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/TwashTheMan/status/1290708038094069763

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Carbon dioxide posted:

Please don't forget about the three rules of goons.

1. Do not expose them to bright lights
2. Do not let them get wet
3. No frog memes after midnight

Just because you live some weird place where time is wrong doesn't mean the rest of us do:

I clearly posted that before midnight. :colbert:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/Telepeturtle/status/1290881923674497028

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/MattytheMouse/status/1291353795360940034?s=19

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/pentaerythrit0l/status/1289820490312200192

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Holy poo poo I am loving loving the new rickroll

also that stickbug video must be like 10-15 years old now how has it suddenly resurfaced?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709495333608095775/741107580327166032/1596753737870.webm

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

so I've mostly seen this meme template (especially the bearded dudes) used by white-supremacists. was it originally a white-supremacists meme, or just a meme enjoyed by white-supremacists?

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

killer crane posted:

so I've mostly seen this meme template (especially the bearded dudes) used by white-supremacists. was it originally a white-supremacists meme, or just a meme enjoyed by white-supremacists?

memes come primarily from twitter these days, which has users of all ideologies both reasonable and disgusting on it consuming and reproducing these memes. if you primarily see white supremacists posting a particular meme that you see elsewhere in benign forms, you may be reading too many nazi twitters.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Memes used by alt-right dipshits get diluted by being adopted by the general public and twisted into something entirely abstracted from their original context, and lose their dogwhistle signalling. It's the reverse of what happened with Pepe.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Heath posted:

Memes used by alt-right dipshits get diluted by being adopted by the general public and twisted into something entirely abstracted from their original context, and lose their dogwhistle signalling. It's the reverse of what happened with Pepe.

In this case, most of the ones not made by white supremacists have the bearded dudes doing stupid or weird poo poo rather than something the meme maker thinks morally superior.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

bike tory posted:

Holy poo poo I am loving loving the new rickroll

also that stickbug video must be like 10-15 years old now how has it suddenly resurfaced?

Probably the same reason as all the deep fake videos I've seen with people singing a Chinese song.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Wojack is the name of that style of meme. And if the message isn't hate, who cares who made it? Steal it for yourself. Nazis don't get to just keep things because they say so, you know. Give them no quarter.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
PYF memes, where we'll spend multiple pages debating the intent of a single lyric from a pop song 40 years ago but using literal white supremacists imagery is cool because it's ironic

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Shut up, Sleeveless.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

LifeSunDeath posted:

I've never wanted to gently caress a birdhouse before today.

*Loads new page of thread*

"Gotta go back one page i guess"

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy
Don't let these idiots try to "occupy" the high and tight either. There's nothing white supremacist about that image unless you're willing to let them take things. The only people who even know that they've tried are the terminally online, like us, and the absolute only people who care about it are terminally online neo-nazis and the people who think the forums should give a poo poo what neo-nazis think.

We don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica