Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i think a couple hundred pages back we did mention the possible mossad/9 11 connection. way way back in the 00s when salon was good they did a longread about a mysterious group of "art students" who all had fake IDs and israeli passports who were caught time and again in the 12 months leading up to sept 11th trying to infiltrate US government facilities and the like. each time they were detained spooky higher ups intervened and got them released. they were likely shadowing the hijackers around the US, at one point a group of these "art students" even rented a house on the same street in florida as the boston to NY hijackers. the "dancing israelis" cuppy refers to were actually stopped and detained for several hours and iirc they were renting storage space or something from a CIA/organized crime front company.

completely buried in the digital mists of time now tho, and i doubt any journalists could go looking into it at this point if they wanted a viable career/lifespan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

gh0stpinballa posted:

i think a couple hundred pages back we did mention the possible mossad/9 11 connection. way way back in the 00s when salon was good they did a longread about a mysterious group of "art students" who all had fake IDs and israeli passports who were caught time and again in the 12 months leading up to sept 11th trying to infiltrate US government facilities and the like. each time they were detained spooky higher ups intervened and got them released. they were likely shadowing the hijackers around the US, at one point a group of these "art students" even rented a house on the same street in florida as the boston to NY hijackers. the "dancing israelis" cuppy refers to were actually stopped and detained for several hours and iirc they were renting storage space or something from a CIA/organized crime front company.

completely buried in the digital mists of time now tho, and i doubt any journalists could go looking into it at this point if they wanted a viable career/lifespan.

Archive.org?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

zerocool redder

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Danger posted:

drat I had an effort post half written like 10 years ago on Israeli adoption of post-structural ideas in asymmetric warfare and how it bled into Hollywood action films and ultimately the virtual economy of the internet (the founder of buzzfeed literally wrote his thesis on deleuzian rhizomatic resistance and marketing). I need to get back into that vibe and finish it. I bet it’s on some laptop sitting in a box in my garage.

i read an article along those lines once, the Israeli army guy was using all this philosophy jargon to talk about the ways he would carve holes in palestinian people's homes.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gh0stpinballa posted:

Fox News had what was going to be a 3-part article about those art students. Part 1 was posted on 9/10/2001. On 9/11 it was deleted and the other two never followed. I never saw that article mentioned ever again in any mainstream media outlet.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

Archive.org?

Spergin Morlock posted:

Fox News had what was going to be a 3-part article about those art students. Part 1 was posted on 9/10/2001. On 9/11 it was deleted and the other two never followed. I never saw that article mentioned ever again in any mainstream media outlet.

i found the salon article, a lot of the embedded links are broken/deleted now but archive.org might turn them up

https://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

i remember ketcham being a very thoughtful writer i would always turn to when i was first learning about US politics as a kid in the 00s.

edit: they have removed all the embedded links that used to be in the article.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 23:08 on Aug 18, 2020

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

quote:

Six of the "students" were apparently carrying cell phones purchased by a former Israeli vice consul to the United States. According to Le Monde, two of the "students" had traveled from Hamburg to Miami to visit an FBI agent in his home, then boarded a flight to Chicago and visited the home of a Justice Dept. agent, then hopped a direct flight to Toronto -- all in one day. According to Intelligence Online, more than one-third of the students, who were spread out in 42 cities, lived in Florida, several in Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. -- one-time home to at least 10 of the 19 Sept. 11 hijackers. In at least one case, the students lived just a stone's throw from homes and apartments where the Sept. 11 terrorists resided: In Hollywood, several students lived at 4220 Sheridan St., just down the block from the 3389 Sheridan St. apartment where terrorist mastermind Mohammed Atta holed up with three other Sept. 11 plotters.

everything else aside, incredible as it is, hamburg is also where the nucleus of the hijack crew was formed.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

HELLO LADIES posted:

Chauntae Davis has never accused Clinton of anything and even called him a gentleman (which: lol), so the picture doesn't really add anything, it's just sensationalizing context that's going to lead to a bunch of Q nonsense.

I briefly met Clinton in the late 90s when he was involved in the peace process here in Northern Ireland. It was pretty much just a pre-arranged photo op for local news. with him meeting pupils from different schools across the sectarian divide.

I don't really know how to describe it, but he exuded a weird kind of aura of charisma and charm. At the time, me as a straight teen male, thought he was the coolest MFer on the planet. In hindsight, if he hadn't become POTUS I think he would have been an excellent cult leader.

I don't know what dark magic he's buying into, but I 100% believe Billy-boy could charm teenagers into letting him skullfuck them and recalling the experience as him being the perfect gentleman.

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Literally trying to get footage rn, keep waiting for the ufos to do the zigzagging and diving. Of all the things to negate what I said after all I posted...

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

uber_stoat posted:

i read an article along those lines once, the Israeli army guy was using all this philosophy jargon to talk about the ways he would carve holes in palestinian people's homes.

I remember that article, but I also remember an analysis prepared for the IDF (can't remember if it was internal or done by an outside consultant) analyzing why they lost their 2006 war with Hezbollah and the author of that report singled out all the post structuralist architectural crap as gimmicky bullshit that left officers unprepared for actual combat against a well organized and motivated opponent.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

cuppy tea posted:

Literally trying to get footage rn, keep waiting for the ufos to do the zigzagging and diving. Of all the things to negate what I said after all I posted...

I believe you

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread on the Manhattan Institute is pretty fascinating because it connects a lot of the purveyors of the current culture war together under one think tank that even has a tacit link to the CIA. I guess that shouldn't be a surprise, but for me I'm interested in understanding the details to see where the connections are, how these views get boosted and why. I'm used to thinking of think tanks occupying a particular silo within politics, conservative ones, libertarian ones, liberal ones, foreign-policy focused ones, but the Manhattan Institute seems to be beyond that to combat any kind of left politics, although its focus seems mainly domestic.

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1293080555999973377

Yeah I know, it's a Twitter thread, but there's a bunch of sources that provide some interesting context to the whole thing.

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1294014452522770435

From a former CIA director to Coleman Hughes to Charles Murray to Jordan Peterson. It's quite a ride.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lol apparently we knew that the ADL was working with South Africa and Israel since the 90s: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-04-13-mn-22383-story.html

quote:

To the outside world, Roy Bullock was a small-time art dealer who operated from his house in the Castro District. In reality, he was an undercover spy who picked through garbage and amassed secret files for the Anti-Defamation League for nearly 40 years.

His code name at the prominent Jewish organization was Cal, and he was so successful at infiltrating political groups that he was once chosen to head an Arab-American delegation that visited Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-San Francisco) in her Washington, D.C., office.

For a time, Cal tapped into the phone message system of the White Aryan Resistance to learn of hate crimes. From police sources, he obtained privileged, personal information on at least 1,394 people. And he met surreptitiously with agents of the South African government to trade his knowledge for crisp, new $100 bills.

These are among the secrets that Bullock and David Gurvitz, a former Los Angeles-based operative, divulged in extensive interviews with police and the FBI in a growing scandal over the nationwide intelligence network operated by the Anti-Defamation League.

Officials of the Anti-Defamation League, while denying any improper activity, have said they will cooperate with the investigation. They have refused to discuss Bullock and Gurvitz.

Transcripts of the interviews--among nearly 700 pages of documents released by San Francisco prosecutors last week--offer new details of the private spy operation that authorities allege crossed the line into illegal territory.

At times, the intelligence activities took on a cloak-and-dagger air with laundered payments, shredded documents, hotel rendezvous with foreign agents and code names likes “Ironsides” and “Flipper.”

On one occasion, Gurvitz recounts, he received a tip that a pro-Palestinian activist was about to board a plane bound for Haifa, Israel. Although the Anti-Defamation League publicly denies any ties to Israel, Gurvitz phoned an Israeli consular official to warn him. Shortly afterward, another official called Gurvitz back and debriefed him.

The court papers also added to the mystery of Tom Gerard, a former CIA agent and San Francisco police officer accused of providing confidential material from police files to the Anti-Defamation League.

Gerard fled to the Philippines last fall after he was interviewed by the FBI, but left behind a briefcase in his police locker. Its contents included passports, driver’s licenses and identification cards in 10 different names; identification cards in his own name for four American embassies in Central America; and a collection of blank birth certificates, Army discharge papers and official stationery from various agencies.

Also in the briefcase were extensive information on death squads, a black hood, apparently for use in interrogations, and photos of blindfolded and chained men.

Investigators suspect that Gerard and other police sources gave the ADL confidential driver’s license or vehicle registration information on a vast number of people, including as many as 4,500 members of one target group, the Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/spy-scandal-may-link-cia-with-death-squads-2321981.html

quote:

The authorities claim that the league was supplied with information by two operatives. One was an art dealer. The second was named as Thomas Gerard, a former San Francisco police inspector and, it appears, ex-CIA agent, who fled to the Philippines shortly after being interviewed about the spy network by the FBI. Mr Gerard is the owner of the briefcase.

Mr Gerard has admitted being involved in the spy network, to a limited extent, although he denies wrongdoing. More importantly, he has threatened that if he is ever indicted he will reveal the case's contents, which he claims prove that the CIA was directly involved in death squads in El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala during the mid-1980s.

The issue appears to be coming to a head. Last Thursday Mr Gerard was arrested at San Francisco international airport as he stepped off a flight from the Philippines, where he said he lived in fear of being assassinated by the CIA. He has since been charged with 11 offences. Perhaps significantly, these include alleged 'theft of government documents'.

https://www.aclunc.org/sites/default/files/asset_upload_file806_10599.pdf

quote:

Gerard pleads “no contest” to one count of illegally accessing police computer records. He is sentenced to 45 days and fined $2,500.

https://psmag.com/news/kings-garbage-76228

quote:

The ADL did not restrict its harassment of Arab-Americans to surveillance of the ADC. At least one Arab-American activist on whom the ADL kept a secret file, Mohammed Jarad, wound up arrested on a visit to the occupied territories. Jarad was subjected to enhanced interrogation techniques, forced to sign a confession written in Hebrew, and released without charge after six months, and allowed to return home to America. U.S. officials at the time expressed serious doubts about Jarad’s signed confession.

The ADL spy ring also helped trigger the 1987 arrests of eight Los Angeles Muslims—seven Palestinian men and one Kenyan woman—who were falsely accused of supporting terrorism and ordered expelled from the United States. SWAT teams broke into the defendants’ homes, detained them without charge or trial, and subjected the group, known as the “Los Angeles Eight,” to an ordeal that only ended in 2007, when a Los Angeles judge finally dismissed all charges and denounced the case as “a festering wound on the body of respondents and an embarrassment to the rule of law.”

When the Los Angeles Eight were first arrested in 1987, the ADL proudly boasted to reporters of its role in passing intelligence on the group to the authorities. Later, when the case was widely seen as a travesty of justice, the ADL backtracked and claimed they had nothing to do with it.
In 1985, Alex Odeh, a Christian Palestinian, was murdered in Santa Ana. The crime remains unsolved.

Odeh was the regional executive director of the ADC’s Western region, and one of Senator Abourezk’s favorite lieutenants. Eight years after Odeh was murdered by a bomb planted in his office, his colleagues were shocked by the news that Roy Bullock—who had worked closely with Odeh right up to his murder—had been spying on Odeh on behalf of the ADL all along. Odeh trusted Bullock enough to grant him almost unrestricted access to Odeh’s office in Santa Ana, California, where the deadly bomb was planted.

In the aftermath of Alex Odeh’s murder, the SFPD appointed an intelligence officer to act as liaison to San Francisco’s Arab-American community. A rash of bombings was sweeping the U.S., targeting Arab-Americans and other perceived enemies of Jews.
The partnership between Bullock and Gerard was forged in the ADL’s San Francisco office in 1986, when Regional Executive Director Richard Hirschhaut brought Gerard in and introduced him to Bullock. Later, the ADL would try to claim they had absolutely no relationship with Gerard or any knowledge of his and Bullock’s illegal spy ring. However, an FBI search uncovered a private memo by Bullock outlining how the ADL arranged Bullock’s partnership with the SFPD Intelligence Unit detective—a memo that Bullock later claimed was a “fib.”

In another “confidential” memo, the ADL’s Richard Hirschhaut boasted about Tom Gerard’s effectiveness to chief spymaster Irwin Suall, noting that the SFPD police mole provided “a significant amount of information” on “the activities of specific Arab organizations and individuals in the Bay Area.”

In 1991, the ADL’s Washington office even gifted Tom Gerard with an all-expenses-paid junket to Israel to meet with top Israeli military, intelligence and political figures.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Danger posted:

the founder of buzzfeed literally wrote his thesis on deleuzian rhizomatic resistance and marketing

I remember learning that awhile back and it was the first crack. I tore through a bunch of french post-struct stuff (mostly Baudrillard) after that and my brain has never been the same.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

cuppy tea posted:

Gonna need a high quality camera so wait, hopefully I get some sick footage before the MIB shut me down.

EDIT: Ok full disclosure the UFOs are real but they spell out nonsense mostly, I just started noticing all this stuff and they arrived. They did say Hercules and a bunch of other stuff but they're really not very helpful.

it's good to know they're loving with us too

truly a universal trait

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vP_MCRO1p8

Yes this is a lovely vid but all I have is a low end samsung, it was raining and I'm a smartphone charlatan so broke the vertical video cardinal rule. If you could see these things and what they do you'd be amazed. They're there every night.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Clicking this link no ones stopping me

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

The Saucer Hovers posted:

her clothes are so creepy in the bill massage photo like epstein liked the uniform at some spa so he ordered a crate and she has to dress from a stack of identical clothes off some shelf labeled STAFF

I dunno, the context of the picture is gross af but to me she's dressed like a typical sorority/preppy college girl ca. 1999-2003. Sort of an upscale casual-sporty look that was pretty popular at the time. I think she was 21 or so when that photo was taken.

Laterite has issued a correction as of 01:35 on Aug 19, 2020

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

gh0stpinballa posted:

i found the salon article, a lot of the embedded links are broken/deleted now but archive.org might turn them up

https://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

i remember ketcham being a very thoughtful writer i would always turn to when i was first learning about US politics as a kid in the 00s.

edit: they have removed all the embedded links that used to be in the article.

the Salon article on the Israeli art students is v nice... seems that Mossad is building leverage with 3rd party actors? wonder what it could possibly want in return, other than stability for itself...

is the interest in DEA because drug hustles are a good self-funding operation for foreign intelligence agencies? that seems problematic

also, it's always projection heh:

Dated Dec. 18, four days after the final installment in the Fox series, the document warns of security breaches in DEA telecommunications by unauthorized "foreign nationals" -- and cites an Israeli-owned firm with which the DEA contracted for wiretap equipment -- breaches that could have accounted for the access that the "art students" apparently had to the home addresses of agents.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Man Musk posted:

the Salon article on the Israeli art students is v nice... seems that Mossad is building leverage with 3rd party actors? wonder what it could possibly want in return, other than stability for itself...

is the interest in DEA because drug hustles are a good self-funding operation for foreign intelligence agencies? that seems problematic

Dated Dec. 18, four days after the final installment in the Fox series, the document warns of security breaches in DEA telecommunications by unauthorized "foreign nationals" -- and cites an Israeli-owned firm with which the DEA contracted for wiretap equipment -- breaches that could have accounted for the access that the "art students" apparently had to the home addresses of agents.

I would be shocked if any less than 95% of drugs being trafficked the world around wasn't being moved directly by, or at least with the full knowledge of, one state intelligence agency or another.

Hell, the British government literally used military force against China to ensure they could continue selling opium there.

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/slasher/status/1295873830049767424?s=21

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Man Musk posted:

iirc mossad did actually flat out warn the US government 1 month before the attack that they were tracking 19 guys in the US who they suspected were planning something big. this makes sense given the timeline/geography (some of the "art students" had travelled from hamburg to miami which is the exact route attas crew took). if the israeli "art students" were the ones tracking the 19 while spying on US agencies on the side and funding themselves with MDMA sales, it was a politically delicate situation for everybody.

and if elements of the CIA already knew what the plan was, and really were advising their investment friends to short american and united airlines stocks while tweaking plans for the middle east forever war, that explains the total indifference the mossad found so baffling...

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Spacehams
Jun 3, 2007

sometimes people are mean, and I think they should try being nice
Grimey Drawer

Helsing posted:

I remember that article, but I also remember an analysis prepared for the IDF (can't remember if it was internal or done by an outside consultant) analyzing why they lost their 2006 war with Hezbollah and the author of that report singled out all the post structuralist architectural crap as gimmicky bullshit that left officers unprepared for actual combat against a well organized and motivated opponent.

I’m pretty sure this is it. A long but fascinating read. Some absolutely bonkers poo poo the IDF officer corp was smoking.

quote:

This space that you look at, this room that you look at, is nothing but your interpretation of it. Now, you can stretch the boundaries of your interpretation, but not in an unlimited fashion, after all, it must be bound by physics, as it contains buildings and alleys. The question is, how do you interpret the alley? Do you interpret the alley as a place, like every architect and every town planner does, to walk through, or do you interpret the alley as a place forbidden to walk through? This depends only on interpretation. We interpreted the alley as a place forbidden to walk through, and the window as a place forbidden to look through, because a weapon awaits us in the alley, and a booby trap awaits us behind the doors. This is because the enemy interprets space in a traditional, classical manner, and I do not want to obey this interpretation and fall into his trap. Not only do I not want to fall into his traps, I want to surprise him! This is the essence of war. I need to win. I need to emerge from an unexpected place. . . . This is why we opted for the methodology of moving through walls. . . . Like a worm that eats its way forward, emerging at points and then disappearing.

Spacehams has issued a correction as of 02:36 on Aug 19, 2020

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gh0stpinballa posted:

iirc mossad did actually flat out warn the US government 1 month before the attack that they were tracking 19 guys in the US who they suspected were planning something big. this makes sense given the timeline/geography (some of the "art students" had travelled from hamburg to miami which is the exact route attas crew took). if the israeli "art students" were the ones tracking the 19 while spying on US agencies on the side and funding themselves with MDMA sales, it was a politically delicate situation for everybody.

and if elements of the CIA already knew what the plan was, and really were advising their investment friends to short american and united airlines stocks while tweaking plans for the middle east forever war, that explains the total indifference the mossad found so baffling...

lol that it's still never been made public who did all those shorts. my guess is a Saudi prince or some ISI affiliated person

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Not sure if this was posted here- from the Succ Zone:

"Vox Nihili posted:

ah so that's how you get invited to speak at the dnc

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

cuppy tea posted:

The show Dallas and "Who shot JR?" was the ARPAnet architects future spamdexing of google autocomplete to blot out 'who shot JFK'.

I think Vince Mcmahon is Deep State and one of the main architects of the red-blue two-party nothing-ever-changes because they create a new drama cycle for the week and repeat the system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkeUmgY1cc&t=50s

Also note the MEGA group reference.

They don't want you knowing about the Epstein hidden camera blackmail system that facilitated all these wars. Operation Yewtree in the UK was a planned rollout of a victim parade orchestrated by Epstein so they could program people with phrases like "Historical Allegations" and the notion that Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely so people think it's just that rich people rape kids because they're rich and not because they made a deal when they got blackmailed to carry out tasks for MEGA.

Three days of the Condor is about a CIA agent housed at the WTC whose job is to look through junk media for hidden codes who finds a hidden code about a plan to engineer a mideast war for oil, meta gloating - remember that in-n-out burger gmax photo and then someone found out some plant ad agency faked a fresh in-n-out burger being on the floor days before Epstein's suiciding? That's how they do it, hide codes in junk media, while everyone is looking through holy books and FOI documents disclosed by the bad guys themselves thinking they'll hit the truth.

In the book The Bible Code (1997) which is tabloid reader nonsense which is just a joke on the reader full of randomly generated nonsense about ciphers in the bible there's actually a real Bible Code Code in it. In the Chapter Notes around page 172-177 there's a jumping code cipher meta gloating about the upcoming 9/11 attack. On pg 172 it hazily talks about September 11, pg 175 has a word skipping code that keeps repeating in a babbling, incongruous fashion about 'new york', 'terrorist' 'suicide bombing' and 'Genesis 11:9' and even says "read it backwards". It even mentions the 2001(!) Monolith. Really someone who is left-brained and knows ciphers should give that book a closer look.

Twilight's Last Gleaming was memoryholed because it got too close to the truth. The plot is about a general taking over a nuke silo to blackmail the president into admitting the Vietnam War was a human sacrifice event to prove to the Soviets they were willing to go through with WW3. The real truth is Ho Chi Minh was an OSS asset but he was still an asset under the new CIA and Vietnam was another pitched battle. This is why the GIs would storm a hill and take it after many losses only to retreat back and have it taken back by the VC/NVA. There was a place in Guam called the Marbo Annex where military intel people chosen for their ability to memorize everything without the need for notes/records would go in during '65, see a white flash and wake up in '73-'75 after the war was over being told they had attempted suicide but given a ton of medals under a secrecy agreement. Under regressive hypnosis they talked about slow-acting intramuscular injections and being in secret meetings with the Soviets/US/NVA and arranging the fake war. Maybe that's what Jacob's Ladder is a fnord about. Think about why in Operation Phoenix the CIA would tear about the children of "suspected VC sympathizer" parents in front of them. That's not going to suppress any insurgency.

Just look at the Lynndie England photos, she said the CIA told her to pose for those pics humiliating Iraqi prisoners. It was the CIA, who released it to the media, who are the CIA, that did it to incite more terrorism as a justification for more surveillance. Yet everyone played the cattle and saw it as another topic of the week to get outraged at and move on. All those Abu Ghraib and other Iraqi prison detainees were just being MKULTRA'd and radicalized within the prisons as a plan for the future prison breaks that lead to ISIS destroying the ME and causing the migrant crisis/terrorism which led to Trump and Brexit.

The way MKULTRAing works in things like PTK or how they make political plants is traumatizing individuals not to destroy them but to turn them into robots that follow commands by pavlovian conditioning. Politicians belong to families that send them off to special camps where they are spun around on ropes and subjected to all kinds of abuse but also make them partake in abuse which is part of activating the junk DNA through evil. The only way to undo the programming that I have heard of is MDMA, although I do not advise taking drugs just because.

Here's the CPP guys junk DNA movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8

Crop circles are glyphs that act as QR codes in your mind that were planted by aliens that were trying to combat the MEGA forces in the late 70s-early 80s to instigate the rave scene in the UK and to take MDMA. Whatever you think of electronic music, the utilitarian purpose is the accessibility and profileration by easy-to-use instruments that do not take years to learn.

The purpose was to create mass gatherings of people with positive energy to decant the trauma back to the black-cubers. That was the reason why the UK instituted the rave act aka the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. The Hacienda which was the main nerve of this movement was shut down by organized criminal thugs sent by MEGA to harsh the mellow. I've been told this by a Factory Records producer and he mentioned energy transfer and human sacrifice events too.

Shaun Attwood was a British ecstasy kingpin that brought the same MDMA/rave culture to Arizona in the US and he was forced out by the mob (all mob bosses are informants who stop competition da gabagoolas don't know tradecraft - it's not that they don't get caught it's that they're permitted to operate) to stop the same massive positive energy gatherings happening in the US. This was orchestrated by the DOJ and Mossad. Mossad took over the transatlantic MDMA trade to poo poo up any attempts at grassroots/mass gatherings. The one in the UK was real and the Laurel Canyon/Leary one in the US was completely astroturfed. They also controlled the routes so they could learn all the bent border security people so they would know what times and checkpoints to put their urban moving system vans into the underground parking lot of the WTC. The Dancing Israelis got caught while pointing video cameras before the planes hit, the APB put out caught several of the vans before they could cross the bridges which were meant to make the buildings collapse into the lower floors trapping everyone inside so that you would have seen tens of thousands in a slowly burning building into the night while a bunch of people in hoods licked their lips and chanted "Begone Dull Care".

Mohammed Atta's girlfriend said that he would go to the Florida airport for the supposed flight training and come out with large bags of cocaine. Rudi Dekkers, his flight instructor was later arrested for massive drug smuggling operations. He was the purveyor of the narrative about how "They weren't very interested in landing.". The supposed hijackers were moron kids who were told to be on certain flights at certain times in response for all expenses paid and a constant cocaine supply. Trips to Vegas without infinite gambling money too. The Dancing Israelis moved to whatever location the 'hijackers' were at in the years leading up to 9/11. Chances are they were being made to leave a trail to make the story add up or they actually got on those flights and to their astonishment the planes started flying themselves.

The capability to remotely hack the 7X7 Boeing jets was in place for decades. https://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/featured/boeing-757-hacked/
Maybe the KAL 007 incident was used as an excuse to install a backdoor to "avoid them going off course".

Also on another note, the famous Ophelia painting is of an actual dead girl. Check out Dante's Inferno by Ken Russell.

Lizzie, who 'posed' for the painting which was supposed to depict suicide was murdered at SIX Acre Meadow in the Hogsmill River, the river ends at Ewell Court where the number of detached dwellings is 666 and is 0.66nm away from Samaritans, a suicide prevention charity.

They gloat about the fnords/meta injokes but you get actually threatened when you mention the hidden camera blackmail which is why the media never mentions it and says "Where did Epstein get his money from" and tries to diminish it to a sex scandal. I think they flash one of those MIB lights at kids in school so they don't comprehend the concept of hidden camera blackmail and I only noticed it because I stayed off to play ff7.

Powerful stuff. Reading a cuppy tea post reminds me of listening to a Colin Ritman rant from last year's Black Mirror: Bandersnatch.

For Colin it was LSD that fueled the rant. Maybe cuppy's not off meds, but on them! Making some neat connections though.

The short film you linked, presented in that context, is one of the most powerful contact highs I've ever gotten just from reading or watching something, totally sober in the morning. The closest other piece of media that I know of that can do that, speaking of FF7, is the ffvii_blazed twitter account. Scroll all the way to first thing they ever tweeted and read from there. If you're familiar with the game's story, the jokes are good, but I think they're secondary to the surprising empathetic mental effects. When you read something that so accurately captures the sensation of being stoned around stoned people, you get stoned.

I've got more to say about your specifics in a minute.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Suplex Liberace posted:

the joke is over

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted though? Whether cuppy intended to be a short lived gimmick from the start or they just couldn't help themselves, they sure swung for the fences

Kudos to lk for playing the spook. Tamam shud

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted though? Whether cuppy intended to be a short lived gimmick from the start or they just couldn't help themselves, they sure swung for the fences

I posted a video of UFOs circling my house. There's actual UFOs here. How does that make it a gimmick? I meant all of what I said.

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
it only costs ten bux to post here, even if the skeptics aren't deep state they've probably undergone years of reprogramming via SA

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Speaking of gimmicks the clique and shut down stuff is pretty tired and I wish people were allowed to just post in this otherwise awesome thread.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Feral Integral posted:

Speaking of gimmicks the clique and shut down stuff is pretty tired and I wish people were allowed to just post in this otherwise awesome thread.

Agreed tbh

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Hardon Crime posted:

it only costs ten bux to post here, even if the skeptics aren't deep state they've probably undergone years of reprogramming via SA

I’ve learned about quite a few connections with the letter agencies etc, even just the Epstein stuff from sa. Is there a term for blasting you so hard with limited hangouts that you crack ping all the way to becoming a crank and alienating your friends family and loved ones?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
the hiding signals in crap media thing is 100% true

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Trump to Jizzlane: Cum with me if you want to live

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

the hiding signals in crap media thing is 100% true

100%. Everyone needs to get this drilled into their heads and start mining for this stuff.

I'm dithering between whether it's just flexing, some actual form of encrypting plans or a religious rule based on the story of Jacob & Esau which basically says if you get scammed you deserved it. Like if they warn you and you 'let it happen' that absolves them of guilt. Also makes me think of vampire mythology about how they can only come into your house if you let them in.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

cuppy tea posted:

Just look at the Lynndie England photos, she said the CIA told her to pose for those pics humiliating Iraqi prisoners. It was the CIA, who released it to the media, who are the CIA, that did it to incite more terrorism as a justification for more surveillance.

So, doing a timed release of outraging (truthful) materials to the public, meant to provoke pitched wars at a specific moment. The desired time and battleground.

Could the release of book "The Rape of Nanking" about the atrocities of Japan be an example of that? Would any US agencies or individuals have stood to gain from being able to perfectly guess when an increase in Japan/China tensions would hit?

The book's author, Iris Chang, wrote in her suicide note that "I can never shake my belief that I was being recruited, and later persecuted, by forces more powerful than I could have imagined. Whether it was the CIA or some other organization I will never know. As long as I am alive, these forces will never stop hounding me..."

cuppy tea posted:

Politicians belong to families that send them off to special camps where they are spun around on ropes and subjected to all kinds of abuse but also make them partake in abuse which is part of activating the junk DNA through evil.

cuppy tea posted:

Pedophilia/ritualistic murder and being evil activates junk DNA

Whether or not that's literally true of DNA or epigenetics, maybe it could be true of the resulting adult brain? Couldn't there just as easily be undiscovered junk modules or processes of the brain that have that same latent or delayed effect on behavior when triggered during life?

But have you thought about the inverse? Besides those who commit evil... what if being tortured activates junk DNA? And what behaviors would make sense for a brain to unlock due to experiencing torture?

And what does that make us in here? We are people who use up our free time to read about torture, perhaps having done it for years in order to understand the things in the world that make us uneasy.

Torture victims are traumatized, at least in part I assume, by the process of recalling torture. When you recall something, you don't literally feel it again, you just know what it was. Is that really so different from recalling things that you've read about and imagined in detail?

If you spend a lifetime investigating torture and other war crimes, perhaps as a journalist like Iris Chang, do your own dreams and nightmares become indistinguishable from a torture victim's? Was Iris Chang killed by reliving the scenes of war she experienced through interviews? Or was she killed by harassment from her (unknown to her) intelligence handlers? Or both? Or murder? Or none of the above?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jhal9000/status/1295814788333723648

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

cuppy tea posted:

Crop circles are glyphs that act as QR codes in your mind that were planted by aliens that were trying to combat the MEGA forces in the late 70s-early 80s to instigate the rave scene in the UK and to take MDMA. Whatever you think of electronic music, the utilitarian purpose is the accessibility and profileration by easy-to-use instruments that do not take years to learn.

This is good and viable but

quote:

was murdered at SIX Acre Meadow in the Hogsmill River, the river ends at Ewell Court where the number of detached dwellings is 666 and is 0.66nm away from Samaritans, a suicide prevention charity.

This poo poo is dumb. 666 numerology only means anything to you if you're Christian with all the associated theology. It's Western conspiracy thinking bleeding outside it's religious context and it's obnoxious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
The west and the Abrahamic religions control the loving planet, they are trying to force end times prophecies. Trump looking at the sky and saying "I am the chosen one" and the book of revelations about the followers of the false prophet and the frogs (pepe) and Jared Kushner owning the 666 building with the RFID 'Lucent' technology company. There was even a post in like '05 saying Kushner was the antichrist before he was known. Look up the Paul Bonacci video where he talks about Michael Aquino's plan to bring about the antichrist. It's obnoxious when you rotelearn Correct Opinions and ignore what's obviously going on because it's off brand based on some I f*cking love science college rationalist consumer human centipede apple store cattle bullshit. That response was pure dats racist what about the poc and why western centric my professor tol me